Get To Know Mr Jung

The Agency In SM Entertainment

At 9pm

If she said that he like to have fun with girls ,that mean he always take girl to his bed but right now I cannot get close to him unless.... I become Yeneun. Later , I see Yeneun walking toward the hotel .Her dressing was so beautiful but compare to mine ,Mine better of course.

Yena:Hei , Yeneun!

Yeneun: You are the one who......

Yena: I’m sorry Yeneun

I hit her neck and make her fall asleep and taking her to her car. Now I am Yeneun .I wear red dress which show my beautiful leg and my back to make every guy fallen for my body shape .I take Yeneun’s fail and see it then I saw Mr. Jung picture. Now I know how he looked like.

Yena: Excuse me, are you Mr. Jung ?

Mr. Jung : You are late! You think I am someone who doesn’t have jobs to do ?

Yena:I’m sorry ,sir. I don’t mean to......

Mr. Jung : Just shut up and explain the plan now.

Yena:First of all , what do you actually want us to do for you  ,sir?

Mr. Jung :  I want SM Entertainment data book and their account book too. They once made my company bankrupt and no way to go. I want to revenge and make they feel how I felt. Wait! How can you don’t know about this ? I thought I told you about it before?

Yena: Actually ........ This is the first time we meet each other ,sir.

Mr. Jung : I think we should discuss this in  my room. I feel uncomfortable here.

 Yena:Um........... Okay

Taking lift to the 15th floor

Mr. Jung : This is my room . What do you think?

Yena: Wow ... it a huge room.I have never be into a luxury room before ,sir.

Mr. Jung : Let’s discuss this slow and ......

We sit on a sofa .He move nearer to me and putting his hand in to my dress slowly .

Mr.Jung : You never be into a luxury room but I never touch any pretty girl like you....

Yena: Sir, you shouldn’t do this (removing his hand)

He still getting closer to me and his another hand grabbing my neck hardly, makes me feel uncomfortable .He leaning nearer and nearer to me. Suddenly, my phone ring and I push him aside.

Yena: Yoboseyo....

Tao: Yah , come up to the top of the building now.

Yena: Yah! I got business to do.Can I ....

He ends up the call.

Yena: Mr.Jung , I need to ....

Mr.Jung : Just get the hell out of my sight !

Although I angry and hated Tao so much ,at least he save me from danger once. Driving my car to the company.