Embarrasement

The Agency In SM Entertainment

GET TO KNOW

Everyone go around the company to find Tao.I do not know why I feel like going upstairs to take some fresh air after searching for him.

Yena: Huh....at last I can get some fresh air, up here... After searching for that foolish guy! Stupid, stupid and very, very stupid guy. Who you think you are? And why the hell, I must work here ??? God, can you tell me that this is just a dream? Ahhh~ (shouting while feeling very tired)

Suddenly,I heard a phone ringing but..... The tone is not like my phone tone.It is already dark and windy night , and a phone ringing and it’s not my tone ....

it keep ringing, ringing and ringing none stop. So I turn and saw....... SHADOW! Someone is behind my back and the phone stop ringing after the shadow is nearby. Coming nearer and nearer, to grab my shoulder. Since this is, my second mission I need to act fast if not I’ll be killed so I turn to my back and pull that hand and up turn him to the front like what the train in City Hunter. After that , I heard someone sounded like Tao screaming of painfulness make me wonder who is this guy and it appear to be him ,Tao.

Yena: What are you doing here? Don’t you know that we are worried and tired, all is because of you !!!!

Tao: Are you the one screaming like ajjuma up here ???

 Yena: How do you .....?

Tao: I was here .... at the back of you ... And suddenly heard someone screaming like the world going to end ! (painful mood) btw did you say something about me ,woman?

Yena: I ‘m not woman, you idiot ! I still younger that you ,ok ! 1 year younger that you .

Tao: As I remember you says that I am foolish and stupid guy ,right? so ... Someone who is stupid like me wouldn’t be a superstar ,ok woman?

Yena : WOMAN??? say it again the word!

Tao: Woman, woman , woman .... What are you going to do , woman?

Yena: That it!(grabbing my hand and wanna punch so badly)

I pull his collar but ... I cannot support his weight so.....he falls on top of me.

Yena: Ahhh.... my back bone hurt !

Tao: Aish!

Yena: [while trying opening my eyes] Can you now get off me?

I can see his black shining eyes and slowly..... he got closer to me then,  I feel something soft on my lip. Then I open my eyes , Tao’s lips is on mine. I want to push him off but I can’t because my back hurt badly.

After a few second, he back off and stared at me . His reaction turn from romantic to irritated.

Tao: What have you done?

Yena: “What have I done?” that is the question you’re asking me or you should ask yourself?

Tao:What ask myself????

Yena: It’s you who ........ kiss me first in the first place.

Tao: It’s you who want to pull my collar.

Yena:But it you who lean your face to kiss me.

Tao: You think I want to kiss you??? Woman????

Yena: What did you just say ? Excuse me , you think I want to give my first kiss to you?{Ahh ... why must I say first kiss?}

Tao: So, I got your first kiss? Hahahaha

Yena:Yah!!! Stop laughing ! Now you need to get back to your dorm and forget about what happened just now. By the way,this is your ticket to Guangzhou three days after today and you must come back in 5 days .

I walk away and feeling very embarrased