Suicide and Forgiveness

The Agency In SM Entertainment

Yena: Reach here at last! Errrrr.... wait a minute why it look like somebody is standing on top of the building?

, Tao ask me to meet him there .Are he trying to suicide .Ahhh .... I cannot think right now it so complicated.

Taking lift to the highest floor and climb up the staircase.

Yena: Huuu huuu (tried) Yah, What the heck are you doing ? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I know you hate your life but this is not the way .Please step down. NOW !

Tao: You little old woman .You know nothing about me so don’t pretend that you care. By the way, I am not that stupid to suicide just because of this kind of problem, Okay .

Yena: I’m not old woman okay you pabo namja . Then what are you doing here and standing there .

Tao: Come closer to me .

Yena: Why must I ???

Tao :Just trust me.

Yena: You know what ? I think you should come down now because I need to go

Tao step down and walking toward me and pull my hand .Even though I resist but I can’t get my hand out of his strong grab. Before stepping up the balcony, he turn myself facing his chest and I can feel his heartbeats .In the count of one two three , he turn my body and ask me to see how beautiful is the city I living in .I was amazed by the beauty of the city .

Yena: Why are you showing me this?

Tao : I troublesome you so much since the day you worked so I wanted to say that I’m... ah  nevermind It just because I think you deserve to relax

Yena: Ohhh

Even though he didn’t finish his sentence but i know that he want to apologize for what he did.

Yena: I forgive you

Tao: Em.

For the first time I saw Tao smile.How I wish if he could smile every day like this.Suddenly , someone open the door and that person is Kris.

Kris: What are you doing?

Yena:He just showing me something beautiful.

Kris: Tao, you know how danger it is up here? You should bring someone like Yena here !If anything happened to her ,who will be responsible for her?

Yena:Kris,I’m fine.It’s not Tao fault

Kris:But...

Yena:No more ‘but’, Kris .Just leave him alone.Tao, I’ll see you tomorrow you should get a rest now.Good night gentlemen.

Tao say nothing but turn back to the scenery.

Kris: Tao, stay away from her because all you can do is hurting her and nothing more than that.

Then Kris walks away from the place.