Chanyeol's Weird Attitude

The Agency In SM Entertainment

Waiting

Kai: Yena, everyone is ready in the dancing room.

Yena: Ok, Kai .Can you and Lay figure out and dance a few step that you think might hit your new music video ??

Kai: No problem, madam.

I walking toward the dancing room and I overhear a conversation between Chanyeol on the phone.

Chanyeol: I need the money now. I have done everything that you ask me to do....... What you mean I have not done enough, bastard?

Yena: Is anything okay? (Opening the door)You sounded so angry and unstable just now.

Chanyeol: Just get the hell way out ,er!

Yena: Cold down ,Chanyeol. Tell me what happened. I might able to help you .

Chanyeol: You cannot help me!

Yena: I can and I will help you but right now, I want you to be calm and tell me what happened actually?

Chanyeol:You cannot help me, all you can do is getting me into the trouble. And if I tell you , you and I will be dead by tomorrow.

Yena: Now one will know that you tell me because there is no one here. I heard you said you need money. Why do you need it for?

Chanyeol: I need the money to pay for my mum’s surgery. She is having tumor in her head and it need to be out before next month. If not, she will die.(tear coming down) I ask Mr. Kim for money but he said it for company and cannot wrongly use. I really need, Yena. I don’t know what to do.

Yena: Then..... I will pay for you mother surgery. In one condition you need to help me .

Chanyeol: What ???? For real ???? YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT????

Yena: shhhhhhhhh! Don’t let anybody know about this if not I’ll kill you.

Chanyeol hold both of my hands and thank for everything.

Suho: Yena , everyone is ready now.

Yena: Ohh, okay ,Suho ! Chanyeol later follow me back.

Suho expression is like what happened??? We walk out of the room and walking toward the dancing room where all the members are.

Yena: Okay everyone, Today you will be train dance movement for your new music video by your trainer. You may begin now.

Faraway I able to notice that Chanyeol is happy but Kris and Tao seem to be unfriendly to each other. Mostly EXO fans like KrisTao couple BUT now they do not look like couple anymore .I take that blame on me. I should not make them getting into the fight.

Yena:  Attention everyone!!! Tomorrow Tao will be back to his village so you all will be practicing with him.

Kris: I thought Mr. Kim would let him go back?

Yena: I guess he change his mind.

I turn around and look at Tao then give him a smile but he don’t reply.