At The Hospital

The Agency In SM Entertainment

I feel something soft behind my back but my arm and leg hurt badly. I try to open my eyes but the light is to strong. I slow open it and I see flower vase beside my bed. All the Exo member come to visit me except Tao.

Yena: Where are Tao? Is his okay?

Kris: Yena, you should now take good care of yourself. The police said that your brake was out.

Yena:What? How can it be? I check it last night.

Last was also a day when I saw that robber. Instead of robber, maybe I should call that person killer.

Yena:  Wait, Kris. Don’t change the topic. What is going on?

Kris: Yena..... I......

Lay: Tao, still in coma. Doctor said he loosed a large amount of blood.

Yena: In coma???? It all my fault .

Xiumin: Don’t blame yourself. You don’t know that it’s going to happened.

I don’t know it going to happened but I drag him into this. I saw Chanyeol’s face. He looks scare and afraid to look at me.

Yena: May I have a talk personally with Chanyeol.

Kai: Yah, sure. Btw we are happy that you are back.

Suho: Mr. Kim asked me to remind you that after you heal, you need to explain to the paparazzi what happened during the incident.

Yena: Thank you, Suho. Chanyeol have a sit.

Chanyeol:(looking at the member passing to the door)

Yena: Why are you so scared ? You know about this accident? What are you trying to do?

Chanyeol: It’s not me, Yena. Believe me!

Yena:Why must I believe you?

Chanyeol: Because you know, I wasn’t a bad guy after what you have done for me.

Yena: You may leave now but remember if I catch you.....

Chanyeol: Yes, I understand.

Laying on the bed for hours making me bored. I want to find out how is Tao’s condition right now. Unfortunely my body doesn’t work like I wanted it to be. Kris comes in to visit me and I was so touch but my face reacted differently.

Kris: Why are you looking at me like that?

Yena: Nothing..... I .. just....(confused)

Kris: What are you doing?

Yena: Can’t you see that I was trying to get up?(Sound kidding)

Kris: You want to visit Tao, right?

Yena: Yes

 Kris: Maybe you should take a rest first before......

Yena: I have been laying on this bed for more than 5 hours and ...

Kris: There’s still no use for you to go there as if you are talking to dead body.

Yena: Why are you saying like that?

Kris: Why must you care so much about Tao? What is so special about him anyway?

Yena: I care about him is because I cause this accident to happen. Can you just be nice to him? I just do not understand why you always fight with him.

Kris: You do not want to know.

Yena: If I don’t want to know, then why should I ask you now?

Kris: Just go on visiting him then. I had better go off your sight now.

Yena:Kris!!! Ahh~(hurting)

Why can’t Kris understand how worried am I now?  Is he jealous? Why would the way it is! Yena, cold down, you can’t fall for someone. All you do is harming his life. After thinking so much, I fall asleep.