An Accident that Was Never Expected to Happen

The Agency In SM Entertainment

The accident

Alarm rings ring~~~~~~

Yena: Ahh .... Why is ringing again?

Then, I turn to look at the alarm clock and notice that is 9.35 a.m. ! I am late. Later, I quickly clean up myself and get dress up in hurry. Tao going to get mad at me AGAIN. I drive my car to EXO’s dorm and see Tao waiting outside and he is smiling brightly like a sun shine early in the morning.

Yena: Emm(clearing my throat) Get inside the car.

Tao: You are late.

Yena: I am sorry then. I promise it will not happen again?

Tao: I know..

Then, there is silent between us. So, I want to make the awkward moment change by singing a song while driving. Although it sound bad but it is to me.

Yena: Who say? Who say you not pretty? Who say you not beautiful? Who say.....

Tao: What song are you singing?

Yena: Selena Gomez, Who say.

Tao: I never know that she exists.

Yena: Of course, you do not know her, Chinese Panda. Your fans give you such an awesome name...

Tao: You had better stop calling me that name.You do not suit to call me that.

Yena: Chinese Panda, Chinese Panda, Chinese Panda, Chinese Panda, Chinese Panda, Chinese Panda

Tao: I think you should watch where you are driving.

Yena: Oh no, I get into a wrong lane.

Tao: Ajjuma? Do you want me to drive for you?

Yena: HAHAHA. No thanks. Maybe we should stop for a drink because it is just 9.50 a.m. and your fight will be at 10.30 a.m.

Tao: Whatever..

Yena: So bored sitting here with Chinese Panda .

Tao: Shut up.

I rise up the speed to 90km/hour. Unfortunely, I do not realize my mistake that I am putting Tao and my life in risk. I step the brake but it does not stop.

Yena: Why is the brake not working?

Tao: What are you talking about, Yena?

Yena: The brake ... It does not stop.... Oh no... Ottoke???

Tao: Yah, It is not funny, okay!

Yena: Do I look like I AM KIDDING?

Tao: We got no choice but to jump down. How fast did you go? {Looking at the meter}. WHAT??? Are you nut? 90km/h???

Yena: Tao.....TAO ! THERE IS A CAR IN FRONT.

Before Tao could answer my question, my car loses control and I turn it to the left side and bang to the wall. After a few minute, I tried to open my eyes and realize that I was outside the car.  I see Tao’s body is full with blood and his eyes are looking at me but he cannot move. I force myself to stand up and walk toward him but it difficult to move my right leg and arm. I reach him and squatting down to him. Then, I put his head carefully on my lap while holding his hands and say

Yena: You going to be all right . Just stay awake, okay? (Seeking for help)

Tao: O.....K....

Yena: Help!!!! Somebody help us!!!!!

Tao:If any ... thing ... happe...

Yena: Nothing is going too happened to you. I promise you.

My voice is creaking. I no longer having my voice but I still has not giving up.

Tao seem to running out of blood, he look so pale like a ghost.

Tao: Naega ............. Omma.............

Tao’s eyes slowly close and his hand fall off my grab. I get the most scare like never  before.

Yena: Tao, don’t you dare to leave me here alone. Without you it no fun because there are no one to fight with.(Tears streaming down my face). I get myself to stand up and walk toward the middle of the roadway, trying to stop a car. Fortune, there is a car which stop by and call the ambulance. I feel weak and headache.I am so tried. I realize that I was laying down on the road and the man keep calling my name but my vision-gone blur.