Someone break into my room

The Agency In SM Entertainment

The next day

Yena: Ok, today I need to face that bloody hell person!

Kris: Yena , everyone is here including Tao.

Yena: Ohh.... so let start!

Then song play and they start to dance following the trainer but I don’t know why Tao keep on looking at me like that is and start to smirk.

The practice end............

Kai: Everyone, let eat together at the cafe !

I start to walk away from them but........

Sehun: Yena , let’s go together?

Yena: It’s ok, you guys go first . I need to get back home to get something important.

Lay: I got an idea! First, we go to Yena’s house then to cafe. What you guys think?

Yena: Ahh...... Lay, maybe next time....

Suho: Yeh! Let’s go!!!

Yena:Ohh no...

Then Tao whisper to me........

Tao: Let’s see how you going to handle them ..... Woman...... 

Yena: Hissss! Ok ,OK fine I agree .

We took van to my place.

Baekhyun: Ok so your house is ................... a double story house ?

Yena: Yah,why ????

Baekhyun:It’s so ..... beautiful !

Yena: Ohh really thank you .

Kris: Yena ,go get your thing  don’t forget.

Yena: Thank you ,Kris!

I don’t know why I think over all ,I think Kris is someone that I dream to be with for the rest of my life. You know right ? Like husband and wife.... Ahhh all in my dream and will not happen.

Kris: Yena???? Yena!! What are you thinking about?

Yena:Me???? Ohh , nothing.... I’m sorry.

Going in to get my things.And guess what someone just mess up my thing including my document. The person who did that must got something to do with my case. Who is that person???I need to find out!

Luhan: Yena, have you gotten your thi............ Yena, What happened to your room??!!

D.O.:OMG , your room is a mess.

Kris :Maybe ,we should help Yena to clean up her room. Tao ,pick up all those thing on the floor.

Tao: Why must it be me???? Chen and many more can finish those jobs!

Kris: That is my order so just do it , Tao.

 They’re going into a fight so I better stop them now.

Yena: It’s ok everyone, I’ll clean it up by myself.Now, let’s go I think you guys must be hungry.I’ll treat you guys today.

Kris: Are you sure ?

Yena:I’m fine ,Kris. Let’s go everyone!

Chen:It’s already evening . Why not you cook for us to eat, right, Chanyeol?

Suho: Yah, Chanyeol , Why are you so quiet since yesterday is there a problem going on?

Chanyeol: Em~ Yah Yena why not you cook for us?

Why is Chanyeol so strange? Why is he looking at me as if I’m his late enermy? What actually happened?

Tao:Can this ajjuma cook meh?

Kris:Tao, take care of your mouth ! She is our manager although she is younger that you,remember that.

Yena:Alright ,alright.... I’ll  cook for you guys but I ‘m not sure whether you like it or not.

Kris : you want me to help you?

Chen:D.O. , can help you also...

Yena: It’s ok. Have a sit