Finding Out The Truth

The Agency In SM Entertainment

Today I need to meet Mrs Lee as soon as possible to know the truth

Yena:May I know where’s Mrs Lee?

Mrs Lee’s assistant: She have a meeting today, do you want me to pass her your message? Miss.....

Yena:It’s okay.Have a nap

Mrs Lee’s assistant : ahhh~ why I feel so slee~~~~

Yena:I’m sorry, miss...Yeuneu

I have to make her feel a sleep to enter Mrs. Lee’s room. Checking her computer before she gets back .There are no data about the secret of the company but it got something to do with artist. Then it appear an e-mail from Mr. Jung(who is he?).It was send the day before my house was break in. This is what he sent to Mrs. Lee

Dear Mrs. Lee,

 It has been a very long time since we met. Today I really need your help. As you remembered, you had promise me that you would do anything as long as your son’s life is in my hand. You know what I want .If you help me, you‘ll get whatever you want. If you resist to do so, you son will be...... you know what I’ll do. I always get what I want  .

                                                                   From:Jung Shin In

Yena: This isn’t  a “hello” letter , it a harming letter. What actually he want from her ?? What he plan her to do ?

Suddenly ,sound of footstep coming toward the room.

Mrs Lee: What happen to you ?? Why are you sleeping here??? It‘s work time not sleeping time!

Mrs Lee ‘s assistant: I don’t know ,madam. Suddenly I feel sleep while meeting someone.

Mrs Lee: Who’s that?

Mrs Lee ‘s assistant:No idea madam I forgot her name.I just slept when she about to say her name.

Mrs Lee: Her????Wait, Did you let anyone goes into my room ?

Mrs Lee ‘s assistant:No, madam .Why ???

Mrs Lee:It’s okay ,you don’t have to know.

I quickly save a copy of data and the e-mail into my pen drive then quickly off the laptop. Before she comes in, I hide myself in the cupboard.There a call coming in Mrs Lee’s phone.

Mrs Lee : Yoboesayo .... . Ye ... Araso ..Araso... Gwenchana .. Annyeong!

Well she does not look happy but worry.

Mrs .Lee:  Yeneun (her assistant), come in!

Yeneun: Yes ,madam .

Ohh ,so her assistant name is Yeneun.

Mrs .Lee: Today you must go to the Royal Hotel to an important document but be careful. If that old guy ask you to go with him, don’t you dare ,understand?

Yeneun : Yes madam.What time should I be there?

Mrs Lee: Sharp at 9pm , remember what  I just said?

So ,I need to meet him and know who is he and what he want from the company.Mrs Lee is walking toward the cupboard and I am panicking right now but then Yeneun call her out.

Yena: Thank god.....

Later on they went out together somewhere that I don’t know. At least they didn’t find out that I was in the room.