Shocking News

The Agency In SM Entertainment

SHOCKING NEWS

‘Really ??? Which entertainment? It’s it Cube Entertainment or Pledis Entertainment???’ “Yena , guess what ? SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!”(WHAT!!!! same entertainment as me ) ‘Really , Mel ??? That’s cool . I’m happy for you.’(The real thing is I’m not happy but freak out . What to do now ?? Should I tell her or not?Ahh... Damn it!) ‘Mel , these something I have to say to you . I...... I...... am.....’ ‘KIM YENA , Just say it out’ ‘Ok... .I am.. working in Sm Entertainment’(trying as fast as i could to finish this sentence)saying it while closing my eyes tightly . ‘ OMG , Yena .. Why you....... why don’t you tell me this ? It‘s a happy news ’(Really ,fuhh ... I thought she will be killing me  because I use to work in bank) ‘What makes you work there ? How do you feel ? Do you see superstars?’(omg , too many question to answer) ‘Ehhh , Mel...  I have to go know and you know I am sorry for not telling you. Mel , pls don’t tell anyone even you friends’ ‘Ok ,deal but to keep this secret you need to tell me one thing .’(just deal with her first) ‘Ok , Mel anything as long as you don’t tell anyone ’(What question will she ask ?  will she ask why am I working with her ? What is my motif ? Do I hide any secret from her? Pls Pls not those question.) ‘Can you treat me another cup of mocha???’. ‘What??? Another Mocha??? (I’m surprised) sure why not?’. ‘Gonna go , Mel . See you again’ . ‘Bye ! Yena wait!!! which group you’ll taking care of? ’ . ‘Let me check in my fail.. emm......... the group name i.O’. ‘Yena, it’s not E.X.O, it’s EXO but there are two group. EXO-K and EXO-M, which one? Got any picture?’. ‘Actually Mel ,I got their biography but no picture.  There are.......12 of them’. ‘Yena, it will be a very difficult job for you . You’ll be taking 12 people at the same time .Each group consist of six people so you be taking care of one whole group in the same time. That’s cool.’ ‘Mel ,I really need to go now ,my phone ringing none stop. Bye!’ I said. ‘Bye! Good Luck:>’ Walking back to my car make me think that will I able to handle 12 people in a group? that’s nuts ! 12 people???? That‘s too much but do I have choice ? the answer is NO!  It’s already evening , maybe I should get back to my apartment and have a nap while wishing that tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Reaching my home , Home Sweet Home switching on the light and of course air-con. What a hot summer! Taking off my coat ,shirt and my mini skirt .Getting a bath after what I been through this day would be nice and relaxing . After finish bathing , a phone call comes in . It’s the CEO assistant remind me that I have to turn up before 8 am because she need to introduce me to my group member and want us to know each other. Changing into pajamas and have a sweet dream tonight.