Morning Temptations

Mr. Perfect
Chapter 16: Morning Temptations

-The next morning-

A super-high-pitched shriek tore Myungsoo away from his dreamland. Before he could even open his eyes, however, he felt something hit his side, and before he knew it, he was sent flying through the air. Finally, he managed to flash his eyes open, only to shut them close moments later in pain as his body hit the cold ground.

“Ouch!” he hissed in pain. “What the hell-?”

“You!” whoever just kicked him shrieked again. “What are you doing here? What have you done to me?”

Irritated, Myungsoo sat up and took a look around. At first, he wasn’t sure where he was—it definitely wasn’t his room. But one look at the youth sitting on the bed was enough for the memories from last night to rush back into his mind. Sungjong was sitting on the bed, covering himself with the blanket, looking as if he had been violated. Funny, Myungsoo thought, as it was he who almost got violated, not the other way around.

“I haven’t done anything to you,” Myungsoo snapped. “Next time, just lock the damn door before you go on a drinking spree.”

Sungjong, still visibly shaken, didn’t seem to listen at all, though. With a shaking hand, he pointed directly at Myungsoo. “Why-why aren’t you wearing clo-clothes?”

“Don’t you remember anything from last night?” Myungsoo asked. “My clothes are completely soaked because of you!”

“Did-did we do something?” Sungjong blinked several times. He still wasn’t listening. “Why can’t I remember anything? All I remember is—you! Did you drug me or something? Why were you in the same bed as me?”

“For heaven’s sake, stop blabbering and listen!” Myungsoo exploded. He wasn’t exactly known for being patient. “You were-”

“WHAT IS THIS?” Sungjong screamed at the top of his lungs as he lifted a small squarish wrapper. “It smells like strawberries. Don’t tell me-”

“IT’S A FREAKING CANDY WRAPPER, YOU ERT!” Myungsoo shouted in anger.

At that moment, the door swung open, and the three remaining members of Fedora rushed inside.

“What’s going on here?” Dongwoo asked, his eyes darting from Sungjong to Myungsoo.

“Wait, why are you here?” Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Myungsoo on the floor.

“And why are you only in your underwear?” Hoya added.

“I-” Myungsoo wanted to explain himself, but he was interrupted.

“Why is Sungjong also only in his underwear?” Dongwoo’s eyes widened. “You guys-”

“For the last time, nothing happened last night!” Myungsoo grabbed his hair in frustration. “He got drunk in the Jacuzzi and dragged me into the bed when I was changing clothes! Do you know how uncomfortable it was for me all night?”

Having Sungjong’s body press against his back had made him uncomfortable in a slightly different way than his tone of speech implied, but Myungsoo figured the others did not need to know that little detail.

“Yah!” Sungjong yelled. “I did nothing like that! Am I a ert or what? I’ll tell you what happened, this guy exploited me in my drunken state and-”

“Yeah, yeah, like always, Sungjong,” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “You always say that after you get wasted. How many bottles did you drink?”

“Just a couple,” Sungjong answered ambiguously.

“I’ll go get him something for hangover,” Dongwoo said with a sigh as he stood up and walked out of the room. “Damn, I really thought for a while that those two…”

“Myungsoo-yah,” Hoya suddenly said.

“Ye-yeah?” Myungsoo stuttered in surprise.

“Follow me,” Hoya gestured with his hand as he walked out as well. Myungsoo’s brain screamed at him to freeze, to ignore Hoya’s request, but his body wouldn’t listen. Before he knew it, he was already walking past Dongwoo rummaging through the cupboard in the kitchen, into Hoya’s room.

“Did Hyuna already leave?” Myungsoo couldn’t hold his tongue back.

“Yeah, she left yesterday,” Hoya answered as he carefully examined the clothes in his drawer. “I thought it was you who came in on us yesterday.”

“I didn’t mean to!” Myungsoo denied hurriedly. “It-it was a mistake! I was looking for-”

“It’s alright, it was my mistake anyway,” Hoya said with an apologetic smile. “I was the one who invited you, and I didn’t welcome you in. Here, take these, I think they’ll fit.”

He handed Myungsoo a pair of shorts and a purple T-shirt. Myungsoo almost gasped—he knew the T-shirt was Hoya’s favorite one; he’d worn it on several instances in the past.

“Are-are you sure I can wear these?” Myungsoo asked, still dazed.

“Of course, you can even keep them,” Hoya laughed, ruffling Myungsoo’s hair. “You’re really cute, you know.”

Myungsoo felt his cheeks starting to flare up, so he instinctively pulled away. “Sorry, hyung, but I think I’d better go back to my room. You know… maybe someone is worried for me… yeah, my roommate is pretty stingy, so…”

“Oh, yeah, sure!” Hoya grinned. “I’m going to take a shower, so just leave whenever you feel like. I’ll see you around!”

He waved to Myungsoo and then disappeared behind the door at the end of the room. Myungsoo awkwardly put on his idol’s clothes. He still couldn’t believe his luck—he’d never believed that he’d actually get close enough to Hoya to share his clothes before. As he put on the T-shirt, the sound of water hitting the floor in the bathroom just one wall away from him gave Myungsoo a strange idea. Hoya was there, just one door away, and, Myungsoo somehow registered, the door had not been locked…

He quickly chased away the idea from himself. Kim Myungsoo, get a grip! He had to mentally slap himself. He reminded himself of his resolution from two weeks ago—he’d sworn that he’d clear his head of Hoya. If he was going to honor that promise to himself, he needed to get away from the room as soon as possible. He quickly headed out of the door.

He ran into Woohyun in the kitchen, who was cleaning something in the sink. Whatever it was, it smelled pretty bad, even from that distance.

“You done?” Woohyun asked casually. “You probably don’t want to go see Sungjong right now. I’ll tell him you said bye.”

“Thank you,” Myungsoo politely bowed his head in the elder’s direction. A faint vomiting noise came out of Sungjong’s room, and Myungsoo knew immediately that he indeed didn’t want to be in that room. He made his way out of the suite and went back to his own room.

On the way, he pondered what Sungyeol had been up to all night. He’d probably been very thrilled to get rid of Myungsoo for the night. What Myungsoo really feared was Sungyeol’s childishness. Lately, it seemed as if Sungyeol found Myungsoo to be part of his every day routine, one way or another. Myungsoo vaguely remembered when Sungyeol had made a fit last Friday when Myungsoo purposely hadn’t eaten at the same table as him, and he even switched his own seat just so he could be in Myungsoo’s hearing range to torment him. Myungsoo would have hated to have to look for his belongings throughout the hotel because of the other’s possessive childish antics.

Fortunately, nothing like that happened when Myungsoo arrived in the room. His stuff was perfectly intact. Myungsoo just lay down on his bed with contempt when the door to the bathroom swung open, revealing Sungyeol.

Myungsoo could feel his throat going dry and his heart rate increasing. Sungyeol was wearing nothing, except for a small towel wrapped around his waist. Myungsoo gulped when his eyes scanned through the taller boy’s still slightly wet, tanned body.

“You came back?” Sungyeol asked in a bored tone as he dried his hair with another towel. “I was just starting to have fun by myself.”

“Well, it is my room,” Myungsoo cleared his throat, looking elsewhere, fearing that his already-pink cheeks would turn scarlet red if he looked on any longer.

“You weren’t really here last night,” Sungyeol shrugged. “Where were you, by the way?”

“Just… somewhere,” Myungsoo did not need to think about that at the moment. Sungyeol was already hard enough to deal with at the moment.

“You went to those monkeys’ place, didn’t you?” Sungyeol askd.

“Mon-” Myungsoo stopped in the middle of his sentence when he realized what Sungyeol meant. “I already told you not to call them-”

He stopped mid-sentence when Sungyeol’s body passed just a few inches from his nose. “Yah!”

“What?” Sungyeol snapped. “I’m just reaching for my clothes!”

“Oh,” Myungsoo blinked. “So—uh—why is your stuff here?”

“Because there’s no room by my bed,” Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he grabbed a pair of boxers. His left hand slid down to the towel.

“Yah!” Myungsoo screamed. “You-you’re not going to change right here, are you?”

“Why?” Sungyeol asked. “We’re both guys, right? What’s the big deal?”

“Well, you could be doing that in the bathroom in private! You don’t need to do it in front of people!”

“Why are you making a fuss so early in the morning?” Sungyeol shook his head in exasperation. Suddenly, the glint in his eyes changed, and took a step, closing the distance between Myungsoo and him completely. “Wait… do you like me by any chance?”


Author's Note:
Hope you like the update! I know I haven't updated in weeks, but I've just been really, really busy with my life. Something pretty big happened to me, and I'm just an emotional wreck lately...

Anyway, I've changed the direction of this chapter a little bit. I've originally planned for Myungsoo and Sungyeol to get into an argument in the morning, but I think that this new approach to the 1st morning of their trip will please a lot of you. Especially all those Myungyeol shippers out there lol.

I know, the is all over the story now, and I'm really hating myself for creating it, too. I just can't help it. But there's nothing I can do, this story is to remain un-rated and pure (or at least as pure as it can at this point...). Sometimes, I just want to write a separate, rated, ty one-shot out of this...

I just got back from my vacation today, so I'm not writing anything extra in the blog post that's linked below, and I'm not proofreading the chapter today, either. I might do a check tomorrow in the morning if I have time, or just later in the week.

I'm slowly getting to the close of the story. There's just a couple of things left to be addressed before I finish this story up and start working on my sequel. But that won't be right away; I need to finish a lot of other things in the meantime. I'm very behind in all my other stories, so I'll be catching up. My estimate for the kick-off of the sequel is October as of now, but that can still change. I'm definitely going to post a link once I create a thread for it, so stay tuned!

Thanks everyone for keeping up with me! Love you all! Please support me by commenting and upvoting the story!

Karma~