Chapter VI: We've Met Again

Dancing has Love

(At Kara and Min Jun's dorm)

(Kara's POV)

I woke up sun shining by the window. I looked at my table to see what time it was. 7:00am. Wow...I woke up early today. I have this thing about me when I wake up from my sleep, i have this tendency of not going back to sleep. So I've decided to stroll around Seoul for some bit. I took a quick hot shower and got dressed with black denim jeans with a simple printed shirt. I noticed that it was cold outside so I took my scarf and jacket and finally went outside. 

I breathed the cold air and finally strolled along the streets of Seoul. It was really beautiful here. You can see people strolling around also like me. Cars pass by. Busy streets as always. I went by a market to buy fruits to bring it back later in the apartment.

I've noticed that I haven't eaten my breakfast. I went then went to a restaurant which was actually not that far from the apartment.

"Welcome Miss." a kind man dressed in a uniform greeted me.

"Table for 1 please." I said to him.

"Right this way Miss" the man then led the way to my table.

"thank you." I told him as he pulled the chair for me to sit on. He nodded and went to his original place.

I looked at the menu and ordered just rice with egg and ham. I also ordered hot coffee. Soon I was eating my breakfast when I spotted someone, somewhat familiar body shape that just entered the restaurant.

"What kind of person would wrap his whole body with thick jacket , two scarves and a face mask?" I asked myself. "Weird." 

I didn't mind at all anymore of that person. I didn't got to notice myself looking at him, that caused the reason for him to see me.

"Crap" I cussed inside my head

I saw him pointing his finger to my direction while saying something to the man I just met in the entrance. I looked the other way but saw in the corner of my eye he was coming over. He grabbed the chair and pulled it for him to sit in.

"Hello Miss Choi, mind if I sit here?" the strange guy asked.

I didn't answer him back because I had the idea that a random stranger is talking to me like we know each other. WAIT!!! HOW DID HE KNOW MY SURNAME??!!!. This really creeps me out so I stood from my seat and was about to leave when I felt my wrist being pulled back.

"Don't get scared, It's me!" the man said and pulled down his mask.

"Eunhyuk!" I whispered but he was able to hear.

"Yah, well...it's me. Please sit down with me so I won't look like a bad guy." Eunhyuk said still gripping his hands on my wrist.

i haven't noticed people looking at us. They must've  thought Eunhyuk was some king of beggar because of what he's wearing, and that I almost walked out on him. So i sat down again and everything went back to normal.

"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be resting. It's still early." These was the questions that immediately came out from my mouth.

"Well....the thing is I can't sleep. I agree that I do feel tired but it seems that sleeping or resting can't help me." he said. I noticed his eyes were looking dead tired.

"Do you have like insomnia or some sort?" I asked. He choked a laughter after hearing what I just said.

"No...not really, anyways..it's just today." he said.

I was almost finished at eating my food. When I saw him just staring at me. 

"You should eat then...since you're here." I said to him. He just smiled.

"No, it's okay, I ate on the way here." he replied.

"Then how did you end up being here?" I asked him.

"Honestly...I'm not sure myself...I just walked and walked then I saw this place. A part of me was saying to come inside and I just couldn't help but be curious...I just....I mean....I don't know..." was all he can say.

"You're weird." I complimented him. 

"Thanks..." he smiled.

"Well since I'm done now with my food would you mind if we can..like...hang-out...if it's alright with you....BUT IF YOU'RE BUSY OR ANYTHING I---"I was cut off.

"No...I'm not busy at all...come on." he said smiling and dragged me out the restaurant.

We both walked with hands in our pockets. Soon both us were talking about each other. I shared to him some parts of my life. I never expected someone would find my life interesting, since it was all concentrated in dancing. But for him..it was like he admired it with so much care. He even asked questions about how I made it...I always liked that for a man. Someone who would not only listen but also ask questions about what happens to me. 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

After hearing about her life. It seems that I found it interesting. Some guys would say listening to a girl's story would be boring, but for her..it's like I want to listen to it everyday.

"Excuse me....Can I call you Kara?" I asked her.

"Sure....we're good friends aren't we? So okay..go ahead." she said.

I was happy in the inside, finally I made my first move. OK..you might think this sound kind of weird...but I like her. It's something what guys would do, at least that's what Leeteuk has been telling me. Well anyways.....getting to know her, plus calling her by her real name...is  a bonus for me.

"Eunhyuk?" Kara was calling me...looking straight at me.

"Ahh...umm yea??Sorry kind of spaced out for a second." I apologized. 

"Oh..it's okay..I was just going to tell you that I just got a text from my friend that she'll be pushing through for our schedule." she said while looking at her phone.

"Owh???what schedule?" I asked her..

"Oh it's just a choreography for a dance. It was suppose to be yesterday..but some of the members were feeling a little sick." she explained it to me. 

"oh okay...well I guess it's time also for me to get back to my dorm." i glanced at my watch then back to Kara.

"Alright...it was nice meeting you. Goodbye." she waved to me while walking ahead of me...I returned the wave and soon we were in different paths.

It was a good idea that I went outside. Truthfully...the reason why I can't sleep was because of her. But i didn't want to let her know that. It's a nice way to start the morning.

With her....