Chapter IV: Getting to Know You More

Dancing has Love

 

-The next day-

Every member of Suju woke up knowing what Kara had just told them. They fixed their things and themselves, half awake half asleep.

"I wonder what she's going to do to us if ever we're late."Heechul thought about he had said.

"Honestly, I have no idea, but the way she looked at us yesterday saying that, she wasn't kidding." Siwon said while getting his bag.

"Let's go guys, we shouldn't be late on our 2nd meeting with her."Leeteuk ordered them being the leader.

The members quickly went out of their dorms and went to their van that was waiting for them just outside the building. Inside the van, some slept just for some minutes others chatted to keep them awake. Suddenly Leeteuk felt his phone vibrate by his pocket.

Leeteuk's POV

"Oh, It's Kara..."I held the phone close to my ear. "Hello?"

"Oh Leeteuk, I'll be running a little late working with some other choreographies for a group, Could you and your members wait for about 15 minutes till I come back?"Kara asked.

"Umm, sure, we're actually on our way to the studio." I had to let her know so that she won't think we're late again.

"That's great, oh yeah, I like it if ever I come back I'll see all of you practicing the song because I'll be inviting guests to watch you later tonight."

"Oh okay, I'll tell them."

"Thanks Leeteuk, I'm counting on you." From there Kara hunged up.

"Tell us what?" Eunhyuk asked me. I guess he heard what I was saying on the line. Other members also listened even the ones who we taking a nap woke up.

"Alright, Listen up guys. Kara said she'll be running late for about 15 minutes, but she likes it if all of us would be practicing and mastering the dance when she comes back. She also said that a guest will be watching our performance by night time."

"So we'll be staying in the studio the whole day??" Sungmin whined. I guess he wanted to take a break.

"What about my recording and yours Leeteuk?" Siwon asked. 

"I'll be asking that to Kara since the performance will be at night. Just be sure that all of us are present when she comes back."

Everyone nodded and continued with what they were doing. Meanwhile, I saw that Eunhyuk was just looking by the window looking depressed..

"Poor kid, he has alot of things in his mind"I thought.

-At the studio-

No One's POV

As soon as Super Junior came to the studio, they were greeted by Kara's partner, Minjun.

"Hello, My name is Minjun.." he said while bowing. "We might not have been truly known each other from our last meeting. So, it's nice to meet you."

"Good Morning, We Are Super Junior~~" all chorused.

Minjun found it amusing since it's his first time to be greeted like that by a group. 10 minutes passed and all Super Junior rested from practicing. The members and Minjun talked about each other and how he ended up being a dance partner to Kara.

"What is Kara's personality?" Donghae asked. 

"Well, she might look fierce and tough on the outside, but she's sweet and thoughtful. Funny, loving,caring and other stuff, but only once you get to know her." said Minjun.

"Can I ask a personal question?"Eunhyuk suddenly asked raising his hand.

"Sure, if you promise that you won't tell Kara I told you the answer." Eunhyuk swored what Minjun asked. "Alright, ask me anything."

"Is Kara in a relationship? Like...does she have boyfriend?" Eunhyuk's question made everyone interested while Leeteuk had the idea of what Eunhyuk's problem was awhile ago.

"Come to think of it....there was a person that was interested in her."Minjun seemed to be remembering that person. "He was really good though."

"What happened?"Sungmin asked.

"Who's the person?"Heechul asked also.

"Did he get dumped?" Ryeowook also butted in a question.

Soon all of the members asked random questions concerning Kara's mystery guy. Until they heard the door opened. It was Kara. The room immediately became quiet.

"Hi guys sorry I'm late." Kara bowed while going inside.

"Oh no, it's alright." Ryeowook stood up and also greeted Kara.

"So have you guys been practicing?" she asked.

The guys nodded.

"Good, well then I'll show you the others so that we can wrap it up before tonight." Kara announced.

Minjun started to play the music. Everyone got up and went to their places and continued the dance. Hours passed and they finally    made the dance complete and perfect.

"Ok everyone, you can take a break already." Kara told them.

As expected everyone lied down in exhaustion. Panting, coughing and some wiping their sweats away with their towels or their shirts.

"This rehearsal reminded me when I trained here." Leeteuk suddenly told them.

"Yah, I kind of feel that way too...Aaaaisshh, I'm so tired." Siwon dropped his built body on the floor.

Everyone started to chat with each other while Leeteuk went beside Eunhyuk.

"Hey is something the problem?" Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk.

"Nothing, why would you ask that kind of question?"Eunhyuk wiped his sweat in his forehead and brushed his hair.

"Well, I'll tell you that later at the dorm. When no one is around us." Leeteuk smirked leaving Eunhyuk confused at the same time worried.

"Has Leeteuk figured out?" Eunhyuk thought.

 

--yes....i completed chappiieee 4!!!! im like so happy, and thank you for commenting. It gave me the will power to grow more ideas.

Kamsahamnida!!!!!!