Chapter IX

Dancing has Love

(Kara's POV)

"Ok, just one more round and then we can call this a night." I told them.

"Yes!" they all chorused.

We kept rehearsing and practicing every moves,positions and beats of the song. It was getting dark already so we had to end this for the night. The song then started and all of them were dancing their hearts out. I could see the determination and focus of their movements. They'll surely be great on the event. 

The song then stopped and everyone was lying on the floor panting and drinking their water bottles. Some went to the restroom and some grabbed their towels.

"Ok guys, gather around me." I ordered them. The followed and we were in a circle.

"Well, for now, you did a good job on dancing. All of you managed to follow my rules and directions properly without delay. I'm proud of you."

Everyone clapped as they acknowledged their hard work.

"So, I can see that you'll do good on the event. Practice hard." I said.

"Thank you Ms. Kara." they said standing up and bowing to me.

Alright, alright, Look here....let's have an understanding here alright? Call me by my name when were practicing or in the practice room like now...but if were outside, you can call me in a formal tone. Get it?" I cleared to them.

"Yes!" they chorused again.

"Well, let's get going now and let's see each other on our next meeting." I told them.

"Oh miss...ahh..i mean Kara....will you be here on the event?"one student asked.

"Um..I'm not sure, but let's see, but in any ways, I'll be supporting you all." I answered.

Everyone nodded and smiled. We then headed out of the building and everyone was in their  fetched cars. Leaving me alone since I want to make sure every student goes home safely.

I drove back to the apartment room only to see my friend Minki with Airi. They were both in the living room.

"Oh, Airi! you're here? Hi!" I greeted as I undress my shoes and getting in.

"Well, I was just here to visit you, but you weren't here and Minki....well he...asked me if I could just stay here until you come back. " Airi explained.

"Oh well.." I looked at Minki. "Thanks for accompanying her, sorry if I took so long." I apologised.

"It's alright, at least I was here." he said.

I went to Airi and we talked in the living room while Minki was busy making dinner for all of us.

"So, how was the class?" Airi asked me.

"They did good. Such nice kids." I answered her.

"I'm happy to hear that, I used to visit that place and those people were very kind and welcoming." she said.

"I see...oh yeah, on the way, I met my long time friend Sooyoung!" I then remembered me and Sooyoung's mini reunion.

"Oh...that's goo--...wait! Sooyoung??! as in Choi Sooyoung of SNSD?" she asked me wide-eyed.

"WOW!. she must be really famous. and yeah, that Sooyoung!" I told her.

"Wow...it's great she still remembers you after all those years." she added.

"Yah, I guess so too. Her friends were really nice too..." I complimented SNSD members (I'm a Sone!)

"Well....that's awesome.......anyways...I was going to ask you if you want to go to a gathering." 

"What kind of gathering?" I asked her.

"Oh, just those gatherings where celebrities come and awards go and performers......i don't know....perform." she explained.

"Oh that gathering..." I looked at her. " Will I be paying?" I asked her. I really hated paying though I have money but still. "

"No..when you're  with me, there's no need to pay. I'm a critic...plus....we're on front seats." she said smirking.

"WOW! cool....but wait....." I trailed off. "Will I be wearing like some formal dress?" 

"Oh no...you can go in jeans and shirt on the event. The gathering is like a semi-formal event..so yeah...wear jeans." she answered me. 

"Oh great...well you can count me in." I  accepted her request.

"Dinner's ready!" Minki then suddenly announced.

"Oh great...food..I'm starving." I said.

"Oh you, can also take Minki if you want." Airi said following me to the dinner table.

"Take me...what? where?" Minki was confused but I explained to him.

"Airi's asking us if we can go to  a gathering like those we see on shows were there's like actor's, singers, and some other popular celebrities." I said.

"Oh....sure....as long as I'm not paying.....and please tell me I'm not wearing a suit." he whined.

"What a gentleman.  And no, we're not wearing formal attires...it's actually a semi-formal event..because..apparently my friend here(Airi) is a critic in the event and we just scored front seats or table..I don't know...." I continued.

"Cool..well...I'M IN!" Minki agreed.

"Yey! So then let's eat." Airi said and we all dug in on the food until we were finished.

"Oh wait...when's the event?" I asked suddenly.

"Oh..it's going to be on Friday....since it's Wednesday today....and Thursday tomorrow...." Airi was thinking deep when she suddenly looked up to me. "Can you help me pick out a dress?" 

"What? Why me? I have no taste on this things......Plus....I'll just be watching you." I really didn't want to do this, but I was soon regretting it when Airi made a puppy-eyed pout. Who knew this things could actually make a person go weak?

"Please Kara~~" she asked as she still had that look on her face.

I couldn't take it anymore so I just went with it and agreed. She happily embraced me and told me I was the best...Sigh....well at least I have something to do other than dancing. I was tired So after Airi bid her farewells me and Minki went straight to bed and off to dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooohhhhh...I'm so sorry of the delay on the update........i am so sorry

*kneels down head on the floor* please accept my sincere apologies my dear readers.....

It's just that......the ideas...were so slow in my head......I can't quite my finger on a single idea....

but don't worry..after this update....I'll try and try updating this tomorrow.......

Please still support my story...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Comments are loved by me!