Chapter XII

Dancing has Love

(Kara's POV)

I was shocked I quickly made way inside the place with a little petite 'excuse me'. I smiled after the scene was clear. Something about seeing him again made my heart flutter.

'Gosh, what the heck just happened to me?' I thought to myself.

"Hey Kara what was that about? You pulled me like really fast back there...anything happened?" Airi asked me suddenly that made me go back to reality.

"Oh, nothing, I just figured there were alot of people coming in." total lie. Even so I didn't have the slightest idea why I did that in the first place.

"Well, okay, come on..." she dragged me ".....let's get to our seats." 

We made our way to our table and I couldn't help to glance every now and then to all the celebrities. Though I don't know all of them I was still star-struck somehow.

"There it is." Airi said breaking my thoughts. We took our seats and waited until everyone was all settled in. Suddenly my phone vibrated. My heart skipped a beat just seeing who it was from.

'Eunhyuk'

"I see we meet again. Hehehe..nice to see you. Look to your right." I read the text and immediately I turned my head to the right. And there he was with his other members. He smiled to me showing his gums while waving. I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable look. Wait! Did I just say that? Oh wow. Oh well. I waved back at him and he smiled and returned to his seat which I also did the same.

The program finally started and the MC started with some opening remarks and the program finally started. There were alot of dances and performers on stage. 

"How many are the idols here?" I asked Airi, who was busy watching them.

"Don't know, lost count. There's been alot of additions of group right now." she explained to me.

"Oh I see." 

After a couple of performances. A familiar name was heard coming from the MC's mic. Super Junior. They were next. 

"Oh, they're going to perform next." I said suddenly feeling all giddy and excited at the same time.

"What's wrong with you? You seem more energetic, now that they're going to perform."

"U-uh, nothing. I'm just excited to see them perform again. You know, it's been awhile." 

"Really? Or is there someone who you like?" she pointed to Eunhyuk who was coming up the stage.

"YA!" I hit her on her left arm. "What makes you think that?" 

She lightly chuckled, "Oh, just a feeling really." 

The lights dimmed and the music now started.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIGx_PeMoE

 

Fan cheered and roared after their performance. Me and Airi were one of them. 

"You did a great job Kara." Airi said in between her claps.

"Thanks, but they're the ones who performed not me." 

"Oh please, come on, let's congratulate them."

We went backstage to where they were greeting other groups and people. Backstage was so busy. It looked calm outside but inside. I mean wow. All of them are running, shouting and signaling who'll be in next.

Me and Airi went through the crowd and finally reached the room where Super Junior was. Airi knocked on the door and some of them looked up and recognized you.

"Hey Airi" Sungmin stood up and greeted her.

"Hi" she replied.

Eunhyuk was going to greet you but Donghae and Leeteuk got in first.

"Hey Kara!" both of them said. They looked at each other astonished.

You lightly chuckled at their cuteness. "Oh guys, you're so funny. Hi to you too." you said.

"So, how was our performance? Did you like it?" Siwon asked both of you.

"Yeah, it was great. You guys did an amazing job." you told them.

"Well, we couldn't have done without you Kara." Leeteuk said and hung his arms around your shoulder. You shuddered and was shocked but you just kept your cool.

Someone cleared their throat and you saw it was Eunhyuk. Leeteuk got the message and released you from his arms while you mouthed a 'thank you' to him. He nodded.

"Say, after this do you want to go with us later? All of us will have dinner at a restaurant near here." Ryeowook asked you.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. The more the merrier." Shindong joyfully cheered.

"Is it alright with you guys?" you asked. Because you just had to.

"Of course it is, you can come with Airi if you want." Donghae said reassuring you that it's okay.

You glanced at Airi and saw she was busy talking to Sungmin. Seems like they look rather close.

"Okay, I'll be there." 

The others cheered though it was time for the awarding. The staff called them and you and Airi went back to your seats as you watched them onstage along with the other groups.

"......and the winner is....Super Junior." the MC announced.

Cheers and claps were heard mostly from the female fans. You and Airi also cheered for them that night. As to say later you'll be having a dinner party with them.