Chapter XI

Dancing has Love

(Eunhyuk's POV)

~RING RING~

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock, it was 10 am. I lazily went to the bathroom and fixed myself. Combed my hair and wash my face. After that I went to the dining table where the others were there. Some half asleep but still they had the energy to eat breakfast.

"Hey guys, Manager-hyung just texted me, he said we should be ready by 1 pm later for rehearsal." Leeteuk said as he faced his other members.

"Where are we rehearsing again?" Yesung asked him.

"At the Golden Disk Awards." Leeteuk simpy answered.

The others nodded including me.

"So does this mean we have at least 3 hours of freedom?" I randomly asked.

The others heard me and were anticipating for an answer.

"I guess so, but don't go too far. We have to be on time." he answered being the leader that he is.

"YES!" they all chorused including me.

Hours passed and it was time for them to head on to Mnet for their rehearsals. They were given only 30 minutes for rehearsing. At last it was time for the real thing.

Meanwhile at Kara's apartment

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR THAT DRESS!!"Kara shouted as Airi was pulling her to the closet. 

"Well you have to wear it right now, or else you're dead to me! You PROMISED!"Airi said as she held on to the dress.

"Can't I just wear something, I don't know...normal?"

"Well for your info, The Golden Disk Award is a formal event, not normal...its full of celebrities...."

"Then why do you need me for?"

"Fine, let's make a deal. You go with me right now and wear anything you want and I won't force you to wear that oh-so-dashingly-beautifully-high-priced-any-girl-would-want dress." Airi promised as she held her right hand.

"DEAL." Kara answered.

"Now...go get changed alright, I'll meet you downstairs."

"Sure sure..." Kara then went to her bathroom to change but as she was inside, Airi silently grabbed the dress from the hanger and shoved it in her bag.

"This dress will be useful later." she said finally getting out of her apartment with Min Jun, who wore a semi-formal attire.

"You look good." Airi complimented him as they went down.

"Thanks. You too." Min Jun says as he hid his embarrassment.

Airi just smiled and waited for Kara who was now finally in the lobby and from there they drove off to the event.

Meanwhile in Super Junior's dorm.

"HYUNG! WHERE'S MY NECKTIE?" Kyuhyun screamed to Leeteuk.

"It's in your drawer." Leeteuk answered.

"Thanks."

"Hey! My shoe!!!" Ryeowook said as he tried to retrieve his other show from Sungmin.

"Give me back my comb then!" Sungmin said.

It was noisy inside the dorm perhaps because they lost track of time and now they're in super sonic speed. Which they've gotten scolded by their manager.

"YAH! GUYS!!!DON'T PLAY AROUND!" Heechul shouted at them. All of them stopped and were a little quiet now as they readied themselves. 

As soon as they were ready they got out and went to the van. Off to the event. When they arrived they were greeted with paparazzi, interviewers, photographers and other artists. They made their usual pose and smiled for the camera. It was time now to get inside and start the show.

Kara and her friends were also there, They've gotten passes in courtesy of Airi. 

"You know it may look like a bothersome for you in giving us passes." Kara whispered to Airi.

"Oh pish posh....please..me?? bothered with you? NEVER...." she replied as she tugged on Kara's arm. "Now, let's go!"

As soon as they were going inside. Super Junior was also coming the same time as them. When they reached the entrance together, Kara looked up who she was suddenly beside with. She was surprised and at the same time the guy who saw her smiled.

"It's you." they both said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated.....

so sorry to all the readers and subscribers...ive been busy with school especially on our play...

FORGIVE ME!!!!

HOPE YOU'RE STILL THERE MY DEAR READERS....!!!

comment please and subscribe