Chapter III: He's a nice guy after all

Dancing has Love

-At the studio-

"Oh God!!! the rehearsal is so tiring."Leeteuk complained.

"No it isn't, maybe it's just your age." Eunhyuk told him.

"It is not, I'm still young." Leeteuk smiled to Eunhyuk.

Meanwhile on the other side of the dance studio, Kara was doing her routine for the dance without taking a break. Donghae was on a break so he watched her with so much amazement. She really did good. Her steps were synchronized to the music. 

"She is kind of pretty isn't she?"Siwon said while he sat beside Donghae. The other members were busy mastering the dance, Siwon just can't follow them.

"hmm??I guess..."Donghae said still glued to Kara dancing.

Kara noticed Donghae and Siwon looking at her from the mirrors. She took a little glance then smiled then took a break. Later Eunhyuk came up to her.

"Kara, can I ask something? How do you do the one by the solo?" He asked while demonstrating how hard he can understand the dance.

"It's like this." she played the part of the song wherein she demonstrated the solo part. Everyone was also looking at her but couldn't keep their mouths closed with so much amazement. 

"You got it?" She asked Eunhyuk who was also caught in a daze.

"Yah....soo..is it like this?"He showed her the dance. Kara was amazed he could follow along. He was truly a dancing machine, no wonder Nick and Trent said they liked him.

"Very good, you're really amazing." She said smiling.

"Thanks...." Eunhyuk smiled then blushed.

"Yah, Eunhyuk!!!Teach us the dance." One of the members shouted.

"Why don't you guys just ask her since she is the choreographer." He told them.

"Well I just thought that she might need some rest since she danced so much." Ryeowook said while having a worried look on his face.

"Oh no, it's alright. Choreographers like me don't get tired that easy." Kara showed them that she still had the energy.

"Still they are right, you seriously need to rest, though you're experienced to this kinds of things, your muscles aren't."Eunhyuk said to me.

Kara's POV

I was surprised on what he had just said, suddenly i felt my heart beat faster now every second. "Oh, God, what's happpening?" I thought to myself. Knowing that he was also a dancer like myself, I'm thankful that there he is a nice guy after all.

"Hello? Kara, did you hear what I just said?"Eunhyuk waved his hands to my face. I guess I was in a daze.

"Huh? Sorry I just thought about something random awhile ago. You were saying?"I asked him. Full attention.

"I said if we can rehearse the dance again now that  we have had our break." he said. I haven't noticed that the other members were already chatting and playing games.

"Oh sure." I signaled everyone that break was over and it's time to do the dance again.

The days passed quickly and the dance was finally finished. 

"Good job everyone, Tomorrow I'll be seeing you guys at the same time and at the same place." I told them. "Don't forget to be early I don't want you all to be tardy tomorrow again or else...." I trailed off.

"Or else what?" Everyone chorused.

"A great punishment shall come to you, remember if one member is tardy or missing without any good excuse, all of you will suffer the consequence.' I said with an evil expression on my face. "That's all goodbye."

"UUhhh..goodbye Kara." Super Junior said in a nervous tone of a voice. All of them exited except for Leeteuk who came to me to ask for something.

"Ummm...Kara, may I get your number? I MEAN in a not I-want-a-relationship-to-start-so-give-me-your-number kind of way, but for business purposes." Leeteuk was stuttering and at the same time nervous in front of me which gave me the thinking If I really looked that mean to the eyes of Suju.

"Oh sure, here." I got my phone from my pocket and told him my number.

"Thanks Kara." He said waving goodbye to me.

"Also Leeteuk....don't be scared to ask me, you're practically older than me by 2 years, so just treat me like I'm your friend. Alright?"

"Hahahaha...Sure. I'll do that...thanks Kara again." A smile formed on his face revealing his signature dimples.

"Who would've known this guy had cute dimples." I thought to myself.

-Leeteuk's POV-

Waaahhhh.....She's so nice. Honestly I thought she was scary and mean but it turned out I was wrong.

"Yahhhh..Leeteuk!!! Let's get going, we need to sleep now or else...."Siwon shouted while he pointed to the room where Kara and her friend Minjun was in.

"Alright, alright I'm going sheessh." He said then got on the van then it drove off.

A few minutes of silence.

"Hey Leeteuk, what were you doing back there, you took so long to go out." Heechul asked him.

"Oh I was just getting the number of Kara."

"You like her?" Sungmin asked in a surprised tone.

"Not in that manner, no, I just asked her number for business." I told Sungmin.

"Or maybe your business...." Kyuhyun, who was seated at the back,suspected him. While the others nodded in aggreement.

"Well for your information, I wasn't the only one who talked to her." I said looking at Eunhyuk who was using his phone.

"What?" Eunhyuk shut his phone and looked at Leeteuk with a confuse look on his face.

"Yeah, come to think of it, awhile ago you two were so close I even saw Kara blushed..or maybe just my imagination." Donghae was remembering the past events and did remember the time that Kara blushed infront of Eunhyuk.

"Look, guys, she just wanted someone to talk to awhile ago and I helped her, besides I was telling her to rest for awhile but she refused." Eunhyuk said.

"How did you become so sweet?" Leeteuk asked him with a smile on his face.

"Shut up, come on guys let's just call it a night so we can go to sleep." Eunhyuk told them while giving a tired look.

"Alright, but I still saw she blushed." Donghae repeated so that Eunhyuk won't forget.

-At Super Junior dorm-

Eunhyuk's POV

"Ahhh....bed" I said while lying on bed like a restless monkey.

"Goodnight monkey" Leeteuk said.

"Goodnight Umma....." Then I quickly rolled on the sheets and tried to close my eyes, but....suddenly Kara's blushing face popped into my mind.

"What the.....am I having feeling for her?" I thought about what everyone had said from earlier which made me more confused of my feelings towards Kara.

"Heck I'll just sleep on it." there I went fast asleep.

 

 

Author's Note:

Yey I finally updated my friekin story. I am a lazy person but I'll make most of my time writing this fanfic.....

Man it's still chapter 3, oh well....I'll improve more....sorry if the story sometimes.

Comments are widely accepted. No bashing