Chapter II: First Day Of Choreography

Dancing has Love

 

(Kara's POV)

Me and Minjun headed to our apartment.

-Outside the apartment-

"Is this really where we'll be staying?"Minjun asked. He was staring at the apartment like a lost boy.

(apartment : http://lh4.ggpht.com/_mKb_Royuixw/SGuj3wAVb9I/AAAAAAAAAZc/T5P_HFyTKoE/IMG_2190.JPG)

"I guess so..it says in the address." I looked at the paper again to make sure. "Why is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing really..it's just so big and it looks so classy." He couldn't let go of his gaze to the large apartment building.

(Minjun's POV)

"So this is what can make a famous choreographer...really look famous." I thought to myself. "Even the apartment has to look good. Alright, I will become  a famous choreographer so that I can live the life of the rich and famous." I made a 'fighting' sign with my fist, then I saw Kara looking at me like I'm talking to myself.

(Kara's POV)

"Is he talking to himself?" I thought. I looked at him with one eyebrow up, I guess he got the idea of what I was thinking about.

"Well then, let's get going...TO THE 32nd floor!!!" I raised one of my hand while the other one was holding Minjun's arm.

"WWHHHAAATTT???!!!, THE 32nd floor?"

"You heard me right, Minjun." Then we headed inside the building.

-At the room-

"This is high" Minjun was staring outside the window...(view: http://english.seoul.go.kr/upload/notice/editor/2008/downtown_1.jpg)

"Minjun-ah,  let's sleep already, tomorrow's the start of work." I said while unpacking my things.

"Ok. Let me get ready for bed."

Tomorrow is the start of my new day got to be prepared. Later then me and Minjun were fast asleep.

-The next day at Super Junior's dorm-

"YAH, WAKE UP BOYS." the manager yelled at them."Seriously years have passed and you're still not punctual with waking up."

"Nnnngggghhh...well it's not our fault we had a late night at our performance." Heechul yawned then shut his eyes.

"What time is it anyways?" Ryeowook reached out his alarm clock. "GGAAHH.....IT'S 9 AM!!!"

All the members bolted up and also looked at their alarm clock and some on their phones. No kidding, it was 9 am already.

"GGAHH...OUR FIRST DAY IN PRACTICING OUR NEW SONG THEN THIS HAPPENED!!!" Leeteuk shouted while rushing to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Manager hyung, why didn't you woke us up earlier?. Shindong said while getting ready.

"I thought you guys were already responsible enough to know the time." manager replied.

"Well, I just hope that Nick and Trent won't mind us being 2 hours late." said Eunhyuk while putting on socks.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you....Nick Bass and Trent Dicken won't be choreographing your song."

"WHHHAATTT??~." All of the members were shocked upon hearing the news. Even Leeteuk, who came from the showers, heard and was also shocked.

"Instead it will be choreographed by another person." the manager continued, "Don't worry, the new choreographer is best friends with those 2 and also a colleague."

(sidenote: Nick Bass and Trent Dickens were the choreographers of Suju's song"Sorry Sorry")

"Is he a good choreographer?" Donghae asked.

"The choreographer is actually a she not a he, but don't worry she has  a guy partner so that it will be easy for you to understand her moves." the manager told them.

"A girl will be choreographing us? I hope it won't be girly girl." Yesung said.

"Is the choreographer by any chance, a fan?" Ryeowook asked then all the members started to listen.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure she knows you guy..but wait.....LET'S GET GOING!!!!!!"the manager instructed them. All the members were moving like lighting going to one place to another. Minutes later they were all on the van on the way to the studio.

"I hope she won't be mad 'cause of our tardiness." Kyuhyun got worried, but Siwon just patted his back.

"She won't be mad, anyways it's our first day I think she'll let that go." Everyone nodded of what Siwon said.

-At the studio : http://www.axis-ballymun.ie/_fileupload/Image/axis%20dance%20studio.JPG-

Kara's POV

I was getting irritated. They're still not here. 2 Hours of being late is not acceptable in my experience of dancing.

"If they do not make a good excuse on why they're late I'm seriously going to make them work so much, sweat will be also coming from their feet." I said while tapping my shoe and crossing my arms looking at the door that they're going to enter. 

"Come on give them a chance, anyways it's their first day to meet you, I'm sure you can just let that go. Can you?"Minjun told me. He was arranging testing the radio if it's working or not. 

Minjun's POV

In my entire year of being a partner with Kara this is absolutely the first time I've seen her in a bad mood. I guess being punctual is one of her main rules. 

"2 hours, that's a new record I guess." Kara said as she remembered her earlier days.

It may seem that she's calm on the outside but on the inside she's boiling. Scary. 

"I'll never mess with you again." I said. She looked back at me then smiled. Now that's better.

Nobody's POV

Super Junior finally came into the studio. They greeted their usual greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are Super Junior" all of them chorused.

"You're late" Kara's expression was cold. 

Everyone in the room also felt the same coldness and awkwardness that happened. 

"We woke up late because of the--" Leeteuk trailed off.

"Guessing that you guys slept long enough, i'm expecting that you guys will do good this rehearsal." She said as she tries to put a smile, good thing she took acting lessons so you can say her smile was easy to fool.

So there they started their rehearsals.

 

 

Author's note:

This is a fictional story.....all the ideas came from my mind please no bashing.....