Chapter I: Welcome to Korea

Dancing has Love

 

    I looked at my window seat to see the clouds pass by as i was riding the plane. I was so excited to be in Korea although Ive went to other countries already, this was actually one of my top destinations to go. My name is Kara. I am currently a dance instructor for many years now. I am still young that's why I can still make it big time. I have traveled around the world currently choreographing dances from different countries. I have worked with well known celebrities and choreographed top dances that hit the charts and  Ieven won prizes from different dance competitions, but sometimes I don't have the feeling that I am. Just looking back at everything I did makes me think I did.....but mostly sometimes I don't feel it.

"Min, am i really that big of deal of a choreographer?" i asked while reading a magazine with an article about me.

Minjun looks to me, "Do you really have to ask that kind of question? I mean come on, look at yourself - your current status - you've been voted "Best Choreographer of the Year". Minjun read while he explained to me everything from the magazine he was also reading.

"But still.....I can't imagine how far I've come just because of dancing."I  remembered the moments when I just presented myself in front of the judges and now.

"You seriously have problems of your own identity."He said while giving me the i-think-you-know-well-who-you-are kind of look.

I just laughed at his expression. Minjun's my cousin who is now my dance partner. He would come up with ideas to dance but sometimes we just both agreed to use my routine.

"You're lucky your face is on a magazine. It must be awesome being known by everyone." he said while looking up and imagining.

"Really well....all I really hate is my whole face being pasted on that one piece of paper....It's friekin big." I really hated big pictures of me.

"I think it's awesome....hey one day..can you teach me everything you know in dancing?" He pleaded

"Sure, but not today. I have to lift up with my title first."

"Thanks Kara" he said then went to sleep.

*hours passed*

"Attention to all passengers we are now arriving at Seoul Airport, please fasten your seat belts and collect your belongings." The flight attendant announced.

"Yah, Minjun were here wake up" I shook him.

"Hnngggghhhh.....We are? alright." He straightened up and fixed his hair.

-Out of the Airport-

"Finally we arrived at Seoul Korea!!!!" I said while raising my hands like it really needs to be raised.