Chapter VIII

Dancing has Love

(Eunhyuk's POV)

I went back to our dorm and found Leeteuk making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Eunhyuk, where in the world were you?I thought you were still asleep."Leeteuk said.

"Sorry, I just went out for some fresh air. It seems that I can't sleep."

"Can't sleep? Why? Because of Kara?"He said grinning.

"Ya! Don't be like that, there are other reasons why I can't sleep you know."I defended myself.

"Really?eh, Like what?" 

"None of your business anymore." I said back to him.

"Hmmmm...okay, but then...." Leeteuk said coming closer. "Why are you blushing?"

"What? I am not...It's just....HOT in here that's all?" I was surprised of what he said.

"Okay okay, fine...Well since you're here now, would you mind waking up the others for breakfast?" He asked.

"Surely they'll kill me because of this, you know how they are." I remembered the last time I woke up the boys they were furious. These are one of the reasons why I wake up late, so that I won't be able to wake them up. But it never occurred to me that this day will come for me.

"Well if they try to doing something to you, just tell me and I'll be glad to help you out." Leeteuk said assuring me that it will be fine.

"Well wish me luck." I said

Leeteuk chuckled. "Sure, now go, it's almost done."

I went to every room of the dorm and surely I was greeted with angry furious eyes, pillows being thrown to my face, groaning from every member and last...curses from the almighty Heechul.

"Well at least I'm done with my job." I said as I shut the door of Heechul's room.

I went to my room to open my laptop, checked my emails and schedules. Then I went to the kitchen where everyone was seated half asleep and some dozing off.

"You're pretty early to wake up this morning." Donghae said leaning his head on my shoulder(ooohhh  EunHae)

"I didn't get to sleep..." Was all I can say to him.

Later everyone was eating food on the table making some of them more awake than before. Later Siwon went to his room. He got his bag and fixed himself.

"Siwon, are you going to tape your drama?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yup, I better hurry too. Bye guys, see you later." Siwon waved at us.

"Don't forget to come back later afternoon alright?" Leeteuk was taking a sip of his tea.

"Why? What's happening later afternoon?" Siwon asked. All of us also got Leeteuk's attention and we were all constantly looking at him. Also asking the same question.

"Well, We'll be having out photoshoot for our album and posters for our 4th Album."He announced.

"Owh!!" Everyone said nodding their heads.

"So I expect everyone to be here later afternoon so that we can all be there together and so that I won't worry about you guys."

"As expected, talking like  a real leader." Heechul said.

"Well then, see you guys later, I promise I'll come back,"Siwon said and left.

"Well, I hope he does," Sungmin retorted. 

We all nodded and went back to our food. After we were finished we had a time to do what ever we want before the photoshoot. Everyone decided to go out for the day. Some went around others went to play basketball. I joined the people who were playing basketball. After that, it was time for the photoshoot. We all went to the place and readied ourselves.

"Hyung, can you contact Siwon if he's coming?"Heechul said while his hair was being fixed.

"Yah, I will, just let me change into my clothes first." Leeteuk answered.

I was already finished with everything. My hair, make-up and clothes. I was just there sitting and waiting for my turn. With nothing to do, I took out my phone and texted Kara. I don't know why, but I just did.

"Hey Kara, umm...I just texted you to say hi, how are you? thanks for your help in Super Junior. - Eunhyuk"
I waited for the text, but it seems that I haven't received any text. With a sigh, I went to the others and we all started the photo shoot.
 
(Kara's POV)
I arrived by the school gates to teach those students. I passed several rooms and classes when I finally arrived in that class. One of the students saw me and signaled her classmates.
 
"Guys, she's here." she spoke to them.
 
The class then settled to their seats then she looked at me and invited me in.
 
"Guys, she will be our choreographer, I hired her so that we can have some help on our dancing." she then faced me, "Please introduce yourself to them." she finished.
 
"Hello, My name is Choi Kara, as you already know, I'll be your choreographer for your upcoming event, so please cooperate with me and let's have fun." I said.
 
All of them nodded and smiled to me. I smiled back so that they won't have the impression of me of being cold.
 
"So, let's get started because I have been all night since last month about  this." I said and soon everyone was standing and ready.
 
I noticed my phone vibrating and when I looked at it, it was a message from EUNHYUK, I wondered but slowly shrugged it off and looked at it. 
 
He was thanking me, so I replied to him saying that I'm fine and it was no problem to help them. I also told him about this choreography thing, I put my phone back to my bag and started the choreography.
 
(Eunhyuk's POV)
 
"Aaaahhhh...it's finally done. We're actually done." Siwon said in a tired voice.
 
"Thank you for your hardwork." Leeteuk said to the crew and the staff. All of us then said the same things and bowed to each of them.
 

I went to my bag and looked at my phone. There was a text message. Kara Choi. It was her. Finally and with all joy I read the message. So, she's in a school...wow. so hard working. I'm glad that she's doing fine.

"Looks like someone's in a good mood." Donghae came to me with a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Earth to Eunhyuk, Hello?! You've got a smile on your face like it was planted on it. Your gums are practically showing due to too much glee. Why? Anyone in particular that you like?" he said. He noticed me way too much.

"Shut up, I'm just happy this day is over and we can finally rest." I answered back at him.

'Alright, alright, since you're this defensive I won't argue with you anymore." Donghae said and grabbed his bag.

I looked at myself in the mirror and without a doubt, I was smiling crazy. I tried fixing it and fixing it. Making faces to get this smile to fade, but no...I just looked like a wierdo.

"Eunhyuk? Are you okay? " Yesung said. I haven't noticed him standing there looking at me with eyes like he just saw the most strangest things. 

"Oh, y-yeah. I'm alright." I answered him. He just nodded but looked at me for the last time then left.

Wow, I should really be more careful. I met up with the others in the van then we went off.