Chapter VII: Choi Sooyoung

Dancing has Love

(Kara's POV)

After meeting Eunhyuk, I suddenly had a hint of smile across my face.

'What's with this smile?' I thought to myself.

"Look's like someone's happy in the morning." A voice suddenly said.

"What the? Who's there?" I scanned the place only to find a familiar pretty face. "Sooyoung? Choi Sooyoung?" I asked, my eyes blinking.

"The ONE and ONLY!!!!" she said with arms wide open.

"Kyaaaahhhh!!!!" We both squealed not  caring when people were bothered by our screams. We hugged each other like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh my gosh, how are you? It's been awhile since I've met you in Japan." Sooyoung said releasing me from the embrace.

"Well same as always, still dancing. Only now, I don't dance in my garage anymore." I told her.

Choi Sooyoung. My friend in Japan. She debuted there but left to go here in Korea. We've been very close even before she became famous. Now she's performing once again with her group which is SNSD or Girl's Generation.

"Ooohh, I remembered those days. We both thought of becoming famous one day. Sigh, I apologize if I've left early." she said.

"No, no, don't be sorry, and don't you ever be. If you haven't left for your dreams of becoming an idol you wouldn't have been famous right now...which reminds me....why are you outside? You're an idol....you shouldn't be THIS exposed!!!" I told her while emphasizing every detailed clothing on her body.

"Hahaha..silly girl~ My girls and I are actually filming an advertisement for Seoul." she said as she pointed to the set. It was just a few meters away from me. Yet, I haven't noticed it.

"Come on..people are starting to stare at us."

"Oh-" I was going to say something when she grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me away..going to their set.

"Sooyoung Unne, where were y--,  Oh!" Yoona was caught surprised by me.

"Hey everyone, this is my friend, Kara Choi." she greeted me to the other 8 members who also looked and said hi to me smiling.

"Ooohh ...nice to meet you unnie." Yuri held out her hand and we shook hands together.

"Nice to meet you too..also to all of you." I said.

"Is she the one you were telling to us when you were back in Japan?" Taeyeon asked. Leader as always.

"Yup, she's the one!" Sooyoung said with big smiles.

"OMG...now I remember where I last saw you." Hyoyeon suddenly jerked up while looking at me wide eyed.

"You...you...you...you..Oh...My Gosh......youu....." She kept on stuttering.

"Just spit it out Hyoyeon!!" Sooyoung was getting impatient.

"YOU WERE THE CHOREOGRAPHER OF BOA WHEN SHE WAS IN AMERICA LAST YEAR!!!!!OMG!!!YOUR CHOREOGRPAHY WAS OFF THE HOOK...BEYOND WHAT I'VE EXPECTED!!!I WAS ALWAYS YOUR FAN EVEN BEFORE I HEARD SOOYOUNG WAS A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF YOURS." Hyoyeon was funny while she shouted like a real fan girl. Eyes wide, mouth still hanging open and speechless awkward spazzing out.

"Umm...thanks...I should say the same to you..you're really are an amazing dancer. I've watched your performances and it was off the hook too!" I complimented her. Everything was true. A real dancing queen as what they(fans) have said.

Along the time I got to spend with the girls. Everyone was really unique. It's true that this girls were angels not like what the antis said to them. If only they would see. I looked to my watch. Owh 1 hour left to go to my schedule.

"Hey Sooyoung! I got to go, I promise we'll meet again." I sad to her.

"No worries, but first..."she held out her cellphone. 

"Give me your number so that I can contact you since we've finally seen each other." She said handing me the phone.

"Sure" I typed in my number and pressed save then gave it to her.

"Great...Well see you again Kara...I'll call you later in case I start missing you!"

"AAAwwww...you're gonna miss me..that's so cute....you're still the same."I said getting out the set. I waved her goodbye and she did the same. I saw the others, realizing that I was leaving, waving goodbye.

Now it's time to get to work!!! I ran to my apartment and in the parking lot. I hopped in my Audi and started the engine.

-------------------------------------------------------------oooooooooooooooooooo---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-------------------------------

finally ive updated..sorry for those who were waiting for this update...