Chapter V: It's confirmed

Dancing has Love

"Here she comes." Minjun announced as he looked down at the window.

A black polished car arrived at the entrance. The door opened and out came a tall slim girl.

"Everyone clean up your mess you left on the floor."Kara ordered them.

Immediately everyone picked up their belongings and put them at the side of the room. The door then opened revealing the girl.

"Hello, WE ARE SUPER JUNI~~OR." they all chorused once again.

"Hello my name is Lee Airi, I'll be the one to evaluate your performance tonight." Airi bowed then looked at the members.

Some of the members were in awe because she was really beautiful. White skin, slim body and perfect face.

"I apologize the way the members are looking at you right now." Sungmin stepped in and shook hands with her.

"Hello, my name is Sungmin." 

"Oh that's alright, Nice to meet you Sungmin." Airi smiled. 

"Well then, let's start the dance. Ready on your positions." Kara said. 

"Here Airi, you can sit here." Minjun gave her a seat

Soon the music started and everyone merrily danced with music. Some lipsynched to prepare them for their performance while others were concentrated on acing the steps to not commit any mistakes. Soon the music ended and so the members ended with the pose.

"Ok guys gather around." Kara said to them. Soon everyone hurled around her and Airi.

"You guys did a good job and I hope you can do the  same on tomorrow's live concert."Airi congratulated them with a smile.

"So.. today's practice ends here and let's see each other in the future." Kara told them.

"You're already going?" Ryewook asked.

"Well...not really but I'll be in Seoul for a couple of months due to some other businesses...but to think that this rehearsal for you guys already ended I have no idea when to see you again." she explained.

"We should hang out sometime." Shindong suggested.

"Yah..we can play video games if you want." Kyuhyun also suggested.

Everyone soon gave out suggestions on how we can meet again soon the whole room was buzzing and I could see Airi feeling uneasy.

"Alright guys, I'll think about it but for now, you're all dismissed tonight. Have a good night sleep." Kara told them.

"OKAY!!!" All of the boys said in unison. "Thanks for taking care of us." They said and bowed. Soon all of them exited the room except for Sungmin. He was walking to Airi while having a piece of paper in his hand.

"Umm...Airi-shi, here" Sungmin said to her while handing her a folded piece of paper. Then he left with a smile on his face.

(Airi's POV)

I was surprised on the sudden action of what Sungmin did. I opened the folded paper and there I saw Sungmin's cellphone number.

"My god!" I gasped on the paper. I wasn't sure of what I was feeling if this was a good thing or not. I noticed Kara coming closer to me. I closed the paper and put it in my pocket quickly.

"Hey, what did Sungmin want from you?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, he just said bye to me." I said to her.

"Hmmm....alright. Well I'll be going to my other schedule for tonight."

"You're still working at this time of the night?" I asked.

"Yah...well...I've been requested by  a school  to help them choreograph their dance team and since I'll be staying for some time, I accepted their request. " 

"Oh alright, well..good luck."

We both headed out of the dance studio and talked about other stuff. She was really a friendly person when i got to know more about her. 

"Well, I'll be going now...it seems that my ride is here."I said. A van arrived at the foot of the entrance and i bid my farewell to Kara.

"Bye Airi..it's been nice talking to you." Kara waved her goodbye.

"Bye Kara..." After I said that I shut the door of the van and headed off.

(Kara's POV)

As soon as I saw the image of the van disappearing I went directly to my car that was parked near the left side of the building. Later I felt my phone vibrating.

"Hello" I said as I held the phone to my ear.

"Oh. Kara...I'm Hyunnie, I'm from *******University, the one where you'll be teaching dance choreographies." the person said in the other line.

"Oh, yes..."

"Well...the team was thinking if we can do this another meeting in another day, because some of the members are sick and most of them are our top dancers...So..i was just wondering..if..."Hyunnie was cut off.

"Oh sure no problem...I'll just text you when our next meeting will be. Just tell to those people who are sick to get well soon." I said

"Oh i will thank you so much Miss Choi..."

"No please call me Kara...or Miss Kara..whatever you like." I cut her off.

"Oh sure..thank you so much Miss Kara."

"You're welcome." I put the phone down and drove to back to my apartment.

(At Super Junior dorm)

"Yah....Kyuhyun..stop playing Starcraft and eat with us." Leeteuk told on the maknae(youngest).

"I'll be there just wait alright..." Kyuhyun answered back.

"Seriously if I haven't given him that game in the first place...I wouldn't have much trouble doing this." Leeteuk said while eating with the rest of the members.

"Just give it a break....it was what he wanted." Ryeowook  confronted him.

"Hey guys...when's the shooting of our MV?" Siwon asked him.

""Maybe next week, but we'll be performing first before the MV is released." Sungmin said looking at his phone which he typed down the details of the schedule.

"At least we can get some sleep." Heechul said.

All the members nodded while eating their food. Kyuhyun finally showed up after his game. Soon all the members were done. All of them went straight to their rooms except for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk who were in the kitchen washing dishes.

"So you like her?" Leeteuk finally spoke.

"What? What are you talking about?" Eunhyuk asked, confused.

"You like Kara huh? It's really obvious you know." Leeteuk answered him..

"What do you mean obvious?And and...how did you know I like her?" Eunhyuk asked again. This time he was facing his leader.

"Ha! So you do like her...all the time to you were looking at her. I've seen you looking at other girls, but today...you're look on her was different. A good different." the leader said as he also faced Eunhyuk who was now showing a shy expression.

"Fine, I like her..so what? I don't even know if she likes me or not." Eunhyuk said but his expression was still the same.

"Well she did give you her number right? So i guess that can answer your question."

"BUT---" Eunhyuk was cut off.

"No "but"s alright...understand? Anyways...go to sleep now. I'll follow you there later as soon as I finish talking with our manager.

"Alright, goodnight hyung" Eunhyuk said going towards his room.

"Goodnight..sleep well." Leeteuk waved at him.

And soon the night fell waiting for the day that will come

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOHHHHHHH....I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER SO MANY MONTHS......well...this is kind of long so....I'll try updating the other chapters...Soorrrrryyyy for the late update...again>_<