Chapter Three.

Idol's Love Story

Two years later..

I’m on my way to KBS’s recording show ‘Oh! My School’. This past 2 years have been busy, busy and busy for us, Secret. Debuting, comebacks, promotions, concerts and it goes on. I felt really blessed because Secret gets all the love and support that we need from our fans and without them, I don’t think we are where we are now. Currently right now, I’m a regular cast at ‘Oh! My School’ and I’m loving it so far. It’s a very fun variety show where they invite guests and we’ll be playing lots of fun and hilarious games. Regular casts consist of me, Soyeon from T-ara, Min from Miss A, Simon D, Yoseob from Beast, Lee Joon from Mblaq, Park Kyung Lim, Park Myung Soo, Tony Ahn and Kim Shin Young. It has already been a few months that we’re recording together and honestly I felt close with all of them and have always look forward to go for the recording. “Alright kaja!”. I heard my manager oppa signalling me to get down from our van because we’re already at KBS. Once I’m out of the elevator, we walk across the long hallway to the makeup room. While walking, I felt a tap on my shoulder and because I put on my earpiece, I can’t hear anything. I turned around and my manager oppa is pointing at his back. I tilt my head to his left and saw Yoseob walking towards me while waving. I quickly took out my earpiece because obviously Yoseob have been calling my name and cause I’m busy listening to some songs, I didn’t hear him calling me. “Oh! Yoseob ah!”. I wave at him and suddenly my wave froze. Right there, behind Yoseob there’s a guy who I felt like I’ve seen him from somewhere. Me and my bad memories trying to recall things seriously just can’t get along. I tried hard to remember who he was because obviously he is an idol and he obviously is a member of Beast. ‘Aigoo! Hyosung ah! What’s wrong with your brain?! Try to remember before he gets here’. I scold myself but well, it’s too late. Both of them are already infront of me. “Yah Jeon Hyosung. I shouted your name and you still ignore me?”. Yoseob playfully complained. “Mianhe! I was on my earpiece..”. I said to him while showing my earpiece. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Kikwang, the main dancer, main visual and main everything of Beast.”. Kikwang bowed a little and so do I. He smiled at me and I can’t help but feeling a little blushed because that smile, okay, this may sound a little cheesy but so breathtaking. Like seriously. Those eye smile are so adorable too. ‘So this is Lee Kikwang a.k.a AJ who Sunhwa and Jieun are head over heels for. Well, he is adorable and really good-looking.’. I thought to myself. “Shall we?”. Yoseob’s voice snapped me out from my thought. “Yeah sure..”. I say while trying to recompose myself. “So, you’re recording with Yoseob today?”. I asked. Well it was getting a bit awkward because we were all silent while walking to the makeup room. “Yes.. I’m planning to take over Yoseobie’s place today.”. Kikwang say then let out a laugh. Yoseob rolled his eyes while smacking Kikwang’s back. “Seriously? Oh no Yoseob.. You’re in big trouble now..”. Kikwang and I laughed at Yoseob. I didn’t even realize that I was teaming up with Kikwang. “Yah! What is up with you guys teaming up?!”. Yoseob look at me and Kikwang and because he’s in the middle of us, he’s head is going left and right. Kikwang just laugh while me, I’m trying my best not to show that I’m quite taken aback by Yoseob’s remark saying that I’m teaming up with Kikwang because I didn’t even realize it. “Alright guys, I’ll see ya guys later!”. I say to them when I already reached my makeup room. Yoseob and Kikwang waved at me and well, at such a perfect timing, this silly eyes of mine decide to make eye contact with Kikwang and with that, Kikwang just smiled at me and bowed a little. I know that I’m feeling so awkward right now so I did the same and quickly went in the makeup room. I slapped my cheek slightly. ‘Yah Jeon Hyosung. Jungshin chariyo!! You’re going to work later and make sure you stay focus! He’s just being nice and friendly.. That’s all!”. I warned myself.

Meanwhile with Yoseob and Kikwang..

“Yah! Ote? Deo gwaencahana? Does your heart go dugun dugun?”. Yoseob kept on picking on Kikwang. Kikwang put his hand on his chest. “Well, slightly..”. Then both of them laugh out loud. “Kyaaahhh!! How adorable!”. Yoseob jumped up and down. Well, these silly boys are really just so adorably silly. “Yah ote? Do I look okay?” Kikwang asked while fixing his hair. He just don’t know why his heart went really crazy today. The moment he heard he’s gonna be on ‘Oh! My School’, he can’t help but to jump for joy. Well, obviously it’s because he is gonna be working with Yoseob but the main reason why he’s jumping for joy is because Jeon Hyosung from Secret is gonna be there. The girl that he had a crush on after watching Secret’s Shy Boy is going to be there and he’ll be meeting her for the very first time. Even when they met just now, he can’t deny how much of a beauty Hyosung is. He and Yoseob didn’t expect to meet her on the hallway just now. Both of them came out of the elevator and Yoseob suddenly called out Hyosung’s name. Kikwang who didn’t realize the situation already felt his heart skipped a bit when he hears Hyosung’s name. He looked up and there she is. Walking down the hallway with her hoodies and jeans. It was weird though cause Yoseob called out her name like twice or so and she didn’t respond till he saw her manager tapped her shoulder and that’s when she turned. When Kikwang saw her with her earpiece, that’s when he understood the situation. The first time Kikwang looked at her, Kikwang just couldn’t say anything and went all nervous all of a sudden. Walking towards Hyosung felt like it takes forever. He tried his best to calm down and when he’s already infront of her, his silliness decides to take over by greeting her like that. He regretted introducing himself that way because it’s sort of embarrassing but what the heck, he’s happy that Hyosung is infront of him. “Aigoo.. Seriously? How many times must you ask me Kikwang ah? For like the millionth time I already say you look fine! Relax.. What, are you like going on a first date or something?”. Yoseob who was getting a bit annoyed with Kikwang’s question decides to lecture him. “Feels like it.. Definitely feel like I’m gonna go on a first date..”. Kikwang answered Yoseob without realizing. He’s just so nervous to even think straight right now. Yoseob hit the back of Kikwang’s head and Kikwang let out a small scream. “Kumapta chingu yah.. I really need that..”. He said to Yoseob. Kikwang shake his head a little before he heard the PDnim asking them to go to the set. ‘Alright Kikwang.. You got nothing to lose.. You’ll be meeting her on set.. Don’t do silly things and just relax dude.’. He note himself. “Kajaaaa!!”. He energized himself and walked out the makeup room feeling confident.