3

Saranghae

I'm so sorry! I was supposed to update earlier but my brains just couldn't focus on writing... even now I think this chapter is a bit crappy because I couldn't focus enough... :/

And welcome new subscribers and readers! ^^

Here, have a Woohyun who's not pleased with me lazing so much:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rkjsprQG1r5ik6no1_r1_500.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a nice little wind – enough to cool down the hot air, but not too strong to make cycling unbearable. As usual, Amber was cycling to school. Distance between her home and school wasn’t that much so she could easily do it.

When Amber got to school yard she saw her friend Suzy already waiting for her.  ‘’What took you so long?’’ she questioned. ‘’My mom had something to say but she never really got to the point…’’ Amber answered. ‘’We’re gonna be late, so enough of chit-chatting. Come on!’’ Suzy hurried.

Amber hardly had time to lock her bicycle because Suzy was pulling by her arm. When Amber let go of the lock after turning the key in it, Suzy pulled her with her and they ran to their class.

They had about a minute to go to the class and their teacher did not like people who were tardy. He punished people being late even if it was just a few seconds.

------

Third of the class was either sleeping or about to fall asleep, few students were constantly checking the clock. Class wasn’t even halfway through yet. Teacher was ranting something about some historical event but no one would care any less. Well, couple people seemed to be interested but they were just acting like they did to get a good grade. Some were secretly using their phones – texting, playing a game or whatever they did with it – from somewhere you could hear a quiet conversation of two girls.

Could he do something interesting for once?! I’m always falling asleep in his class, Amber thought yawning. Just when she was about to fall asleep, Woohyun next to her nudged her arm. Teacher’s and whole class’ eyes were on Amber.

‘’What was I just talking about?’’ the teacher repeated his question to Amber.

Amber glanced around in panic and hoped Woohyun would whisper her something but he just sat there trying to get Amber to say something with his eyes.

‘’Mmm…’’ Amber gave the teacher a small smile and rubbed her neck.

The teacher sighed and looked like he could kill someone right now. ‘’Don’t you know anything?! You’re here to learn but you don’t even care to listen in class?!’’ he raged.

Their history teacher raged them every day so everyone was used to this already. Everyone was now awake but decided to go back to sleep when hearing what the entire ruckus was about.

You should make more interesting classes and maybe students would listen you, Amber bit gritted teeth and stared at the teacher. Why did you have to notice and pick me when there were many other students sleeping too! Amber thought, she was pissed off. She hated her history teacher the most.

When the bell finally rang, whole class fled really quickly out of the room.

Suzy walked next to Amber. ‘’What is this?’’ She faked a gasp. ‘’How come you were sleeping in class? Usually you’re one of the rare people who actually listens,’’ Suzy teased.

‘’Don’t start. I’m too tired. I couldn’t sleep well last night… and the history teacher is the only teacher who pisses me off,'' Amber said glancing at the teacher who was arranging his desk.

Woohyun smiled next to Amber. ‘’Come on! We need to hurry to our next class,’’ he said brightly and pulled Amber with her out of the class.

----

Every class tolerably went passed without Amber noticing and she was more than happy to get home.

She was walking towards her bike when she got interested of the ruckus coming from little further. She walked closer and pushed herself through the crowd to see what was going on.

‘’What’s going on?’’ Amber asked from the person next to her.

‘’They’re fighting, again,’’ the person answered without losing his focus on the happening.

Amber looked at the two people fighting. Ow, she thought when the other person got hit in the crotch. This looks worse than usually, she thought watching the bloody faces of the two.

These two were fighting every week. Everyone was already used to it but still it was interesting every time. What is it that people are interested in other people fighting, getting hurt?

Teachers had had enough of their weekly fights but since they were from rich families, they couldn’t be expelled.

Everyone was too interested in looking and no one tried to stop it. But suddenly someone pushed through the crowd - Woohyun.

Woohyun tried holding the other down because the troublemaker on the ground couldn’t take any more hits.

The one Woohyun was stopping, was taller than him but he couldn’t make Woohyun budge. Since he was moving so much, Woohyun tripped him so now the guy was lying on the ground. The crowd was astonished how Woohyun got the big guy down so easily and by himself – usually it took more than three people to hold him still.

Right then, a teacher happened to come - as always, after the fight was over. The teacher looked in horror at the guy with badly beaten face, and then at the guy whose hands were in uncomfortable position behind his back and Woohyun holding him down. Even the teacher was amazed by how Woohyun could hold the guy down by himself.

The teacher cleared the area quickly and the crowd dispersed. Afterwards most of them crowded around Woohyun, bombing him with questions. Woohyun didn’t like people crowding around him and he didn’t like answering their personal questions either. He pushed through the crowd, apologizing because he had to leave.

Woohyun ran to catch Amber who was leaving.  ‘’Weren’t we supposed to go to organize the little school festival for Monday?’’ Woohyun asked after stopping Amber. Amber looked at him for a little while trying to think. ‘’Oo… that...’’ she muttered. She had completely forgotten about it. ‘’Let’s go then,’’ she said with a smile on her face, trying to hide the fact she forgot the whole thing. But it was useless, of course Woohyun had noticed.

They headed back to school and to the gym where there were already people decorating the place.