2

Saranghae

I got two subscribers?! OMG, my first subscribers! You don't even know how happy it made me! Thank you and i love you!!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MQVmZ2Ve-YE/UjoKiGx6wQI/AAAAAAAAB6U/Gg0sUkFgO7c/w506-h750/tumblr_lvezcxVE9W1qd6ajbo1_500_large.gif

I'm in so good mood because of that so I'll give you another chapter already ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber’s writing was interrupted by her mom who called her for dinner.  Amber sighed and left from her room.

Great…, Amber thought after seeing her parents cuddling in the kitchen. She sat down and looked at the already prepared table in front of her before starting to eat. She tried to eat her food as fast as possible so she didn’t have to stay and watch her parents being like newlywed couple in front of her.

Amber’s parents have been married for about 20 years now and have a daughter and son. Two weeks ago they changed and now they seem like they’re teens in love. They only see each other and forget their children almost completely. Niel, being the older one, takes care of his younger sister because their parents don’t seem to be qualified to do it right now. Niel has always taken good care of Amber and he’s really protective – just like Woohyun.

Amber shoved the last spoonful of food in and disappeared even before she finished chewing the food in . She went upstairs to her room and started doing her homework.

‘’What? Right now? I’m there in no time,’’ Amber said to the person on the other end of the phone. She closed her math notebook, put it inside her book and closed that too, tossed the book in her backpack, grabbed her hoodie from the chair and headed out.  She wore her hoodie on the way downstairs.

When she got down she saw her parents still in the kitchen close to each other. ‘’Their still at it…’’ she mumbled to herself. ‘’Did you say something?’’ her mother asked suddenly. Woah, she noticed me, Amber said in her mind with sarcastic sound. ‘’I’m going out. I’ll be back later,’’ she said to her mom and disappeared out of the door.

It didn’t take long for her to walk to Ricky’s house since he lived only a few blocks away. Amber got to Ricky’s house and knocked the door. The door was opened by a boy about her height, who had nicely done light brown hair, childish cute face and a smile on his lips – he was Ricky. Ricky was a sweet boy whose face fit perfectly with his cute childish behavior. He looked extra cute when smiling – and he used to smile a lot. He was that kind of a guy who you want to wrap in blankets and keep him safe from all the bad things in the world.

Amber stepped in and immediately located Woohyun from the living room who was beckoning her to come sit next to him. They were going to have a movie night at Ricky’s house. There was couple of other their friends there too.

‘’Now everyone should be here. So we can start,’’ Ricky said and pressed play so the movie could start. ‘’What movie are we watching?’’ Amber whispered into Woohyun’s ear. ‘’A comedy,’’ Woohyun whispered back and Amber let out a sigh of relief. Last time they watched a horror movie - and Amber hated horror movies. She had nightmares of the movie for the next week.