Mama

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

“So Hyung, what do you think we should do?”, Sehun approached the topic cautiously.

The reason why Sehun believes Luhan so easily is because he has seen how his hyung battled with the struggle of having to dream this girl and not know her at all. It is as though Luhan is living another life, in a parallel universe. It sounds crazy, and whoever listens to it may think that Luhan is crazy, but definitely not to EXO and Sehun.

“We should find her. I need to talk to her, see if she has any inkling of what all the dreams are about. But if you don’t want to help me, that’s fine.. I’ll think of some-“ Luhan replied anxiously, with 11 other pair of eyes staring back at him.

“We’ll do it, won’t we? We are one, so we’ll help you. Just tell us what to do, Luhan.” Suho interrupted, flashing a smile so bright and assuring to Luhan and the boys.

“Okay, so here’s what I have in mind…”

 

 

Your POV

 

Have you ever been to a concert, thinking that all the concert-goers are nice and considerate? I came to the concert thinking everyone would be nice, but all of that changed when I witnessed the hordes of violent screaming fangirls around me during EXO’s act. Now, as I am about to exit the concert hall, there are hands pushing my back to hurry me, heels stepping on my shoes, basically shoving me around.

Ah, finally. Fresh air and no humans shoving me around and no more Oppas to stare at.

“Excuse me, Miss.”

“what do you want?” I replied in annoyance, turning back to look at the speaker.

Oh no, concert staff? Did I do anything wrong…?

“Uh, sorry about that but, yea how can I help you?” I asked nervously. It isn’t always a good sign to see them concert staff.

His reply came immediately and curtly, “ Please follow me.”. oooookay weird guy

Don’t your mothers tell you not to follow people you don’t know when you were young? My mother told me, but for some reason, I know I have to follow this guy. And he is leading me to…

A black van.

The kind where idols take and also the kind people kidnap you.

Upon seeing that, the first thing that came to my mind was: daylight kidnap. So I attempted to run.

But apparently, there were other staff behind me, preventing my escape. Or so I thought.

“Are you kidnapping me? I have no money, nobody will pay for the ransom!!!!” I yelled at him senselessly, drawing funny looks from the people around me that are oblivious to me.

The male staff opened the van’s door, and from where I stood, I could see a very pretty man’s side view.

Wait what, not a kidnap?

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

The boys agreed to my plan and that’s where I am now, in the van waiting for the staff to pick my dream girl the girl. It isn’t any fantastic plan, just get the girl to our hotel to prevent unwanted people from nosing around, while I ask her about my dreams and we’ll probably end it th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter