History I

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

 

*click*

The room door opened, giving sight to the luxurious interior. Two kinds of reactions were observed, one of them walked into the room feeling at ease after the tiring day, while the other was flabbergasted upon entering the room, threading carefully on the expensively carpeted room.

The air con was at a cool temperature of 22 degrees Celsius. Yet, Haeri felt chills prickling on her back and small beads of perspiration were formed at her forehead. Luhan walked around the room, pacing up and down, thinking of how to break the topic to Haeri. Just then, he noticed Haeri standing awkwardly, looking timid. He chuckled to himself as he relaxed his nerves by scratching the back of his neck cutely, missing the very obvious scowl on Haeri’s face.

“Take a seat, Haeri-ssi. Do you need anything to drink?” His sweet voice warms the tension in the room.

“Kwenchana. I’m okay..” Her voice rising an octave higher.

“I’ve got something to tell you, Haeri-ssi. But please do not think I’m crazy although I know it’s hard not to.” He replied, looking at her straight in the eye.

With that, he turned his back to the bedroom, looking for something.

A dogged book.

He returned from his bedroom holding the book, took a seat opposite her, hands clasped together placed above the book.

*clears throat*

 

Luhan’s POV

 

This is it. I am going to show her the book and tell her what is going on, why is she here and regain my sanity.

She looks at me nervously, clueless about what I am going to tell her and her hands clutching the hem of her shirt.

The silence is deafening.

“Have you ever dream of someone almost every day? Someone you’ve never met before?” I said, breaking the silence.

She looked at me curiously and replied, “ No, I haven’t. Why, Luhan?”.

Have I mention, I like the way she says my name?

“I have. I dream of this someone almost every day for about 2 years now. Would you believe me if I say I have never met this someone till recently?” she did not reply me but shake her head, unsure of what I am saying.

I continued with what I was saying, “At first, the dreams did not affect me as much. I thought it was normal to dream of someone you’ve never met once. But it did not just stop at ‘once’. I dreamt of this someone the next night, the following few nights, the next few weeks, and almost 2 years now.” I took a sip of water, and continued.

“I don’t know what those dreams mean at all. In the dreams, this person and I are like a couple. It was so real in the dreams, that I thought I was really living it. We behaved like a couple in the dreams, it was so real it scares me when I wake up.”

I stopped, glancing at her to see how is she doing, taking all these information. And maybe checking if she’s going to call the local cops on me, a crazy man. I cannot say she’s taking in them well, ’s slightly apart, a frown is on her face and her eyebrows creased.

“Only till a few months ago, I had some hints of what the dreams are about, while doing promotional activities after our debut in China. We were doing some fanmeeting in Beijing. After that, while on the streets, this fortune teller came up to me. Of course, security yelled at him to step back. But he said a word that made me listened to him. He said ‘dreams’ to me, which is way too relevant to me. I knew I had to listen to what this old man has to say. He said, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter