Into Your World

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I did not mean to make the situation more awkward, after realising that the girl is Luhan hyung’s dream girl.

As compared to Hyung’s drawings, she is much prettier in real life. She has doll-like features and a small yet deep dimple on her right cheek, showing the prettiest and brightest smile I ever seen. And then I realised, she was the girl I winked to at the concert earlier, what a coincidence! Don’t misunderstand, I am just observing her, as she darts her eyes back and forth between Luhan and us.

Hyung clears his throat and begins to introduce her to us, “EXO, this is Haeri and Haeri, this is EXO.”. No Hyung, she obviously knows who we are, seeing she’s a fan. She nervously looks at us and waves. I smiled and waved back, was about to step forward but Suho Hyung beat me to it.

“Hi Haeri, nice meeting you.”, Suho greeted her, flashing his brightest smile to her and flushing her face in the process.

Aigoooo, so cute. And I mean Haeri, not Suho hyung.

“Uhm, does everyone knows her? Who is she…? She does look a bit familiar though… Hmmm” Someone interrupted.

That someone happens to be Bacon.

The silence got even louder with Bacon’s statement.

 

 

Your POV

 

Oh my God.

I am in a room with 12 ridiculously good looking gods, I almost thought I died and went to heaven. The appearance of the other 11 babies, made me forget my conversation with Luhan momentarily.

They look so good up close, their milky soft skin, not that I’ve touched them but it looks really soft, their features on their faces are so distinct, making them look like Gods.

Luhan introduced me to EXO and vice versa, which actually made it less awkward, as I assumed the other boys would know that Luhan has been dreaming of me. Speaking of which, the issue is still creeping me out a little bit, despite the fact he’s my idol. Evidently, I do not have answers for Luhan and we both do not know what to do to stop the dreams.

*sigh*

 My train of thoughts were broken by an angel AKA Suho, as he came forward to me, “Hi Haeri, nice meeting you.”, flashing his pearly whites at me.

I was dazzled by his smile and I swear I almost reached out to touch his face. But his smile was nowhere as dazzling as the person behind him, Chanyeol. He waved and smiled his perfect smile, I assuming to make me feel more at ease. Then someone interrupted the silence by asking who am I to EXO.

And that someone is Baekhyun.

Oh God, I would want to hit his face if I could. He’s looking at me, shifting glances between his hyungs and I. I swear to god I could see the other members face palm themselves mentally. The atmosphere got even more awkward afterwards.

“Baek.. She’s the girl I’ve been dreaming about.” Luhan replied after a (long) while.

Baekhyun’s mouth formed a small “o”, seemingly embarrassed he asked such a question, putting his hyung in a spot. With that, the boys hurriedly left Luhan and I, as to not “disturb us”, more like “to avoid the awkwardness’ to me.

Luhan scratched the back of his neck cutely, looking at me, probably thinking of how to put his words across.

“Haeri, please give me a moment.” Luhan said, standing abruptly, walking into the other adjoined room where the other boys are.

Oooookay

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

He walked into the adjoined room with frustration evidently on his face, drawing concerns from his brothers.

“Wae, Luhan? I thought you are happy to find the girl of your dreams here.” Kris said to the said man.

“I was. But then I found out she has no idea why am I dreaming about her either, Kris. Which means, I’ve reached another dead end.” He replied, messing his hair in frustration.

Which is really y, by the way. But that isn’t the main point here.

“And we’ve only got one night here in Singapore. We’re leaving for Seoul tomorrow morning and I have no idea when’s the next time I will see her.” He continued with a scowl.

“Why don’t you bring her to Seoul then?” Sehun suggested.

Bring her to Seoul? Luhan thought. It was an innocent yet crazy yet smart yet brilliant idea. But what about her parents? He thought, frustrations piling up.

“Yea.. You can ask her if she is able to come Seoul for some time.” Tao continued.

“But what about her parents..?” He asked wearily.

“We’ll think of something. We’re EXO you know.” Assures the good ol’trusty Suho.

Luhan smiles back at Suho, nodded in gratitude for s and went back to the room where Haeri was.

The girl was obviously confused and worried as she clutched the hem of her skirt and biting her lips. He chucked softly seeing that and went up to her, taking the seat next to her.

“Haeri-ssi, this is really sudden but..” He started asking her, taking a deep breath.

.

.

.

.

.

*moments later*

“Will you leave for Seoul with me tomorrow?” He finished, with a sad smile that could melt millions.

It seemed like a simple request, but it meant a lot to Luhan.

 

 

Your POV

 

For a moment there, I thought Luhan was going to propose to me.

Crazy, I know. But he sounded like he was going to propose to me, then I realised, we’ve just known each other for barely a day.

But his request is as crazy as proposing to me, by asking me to fly to Seoul with him and EXO with him tomorrow. What would my parents say? They would never let me fly to Seoul with a bunch of strangers, even if I told her they are my idols who are harmless. And for how long? I understand Luhan wants me to be there to see if he would still dream me after knowing me, and perhaps maybe he fell for me in such a short while.

Hahahaha that was a joke but hey all things are possible!

Anyway, my parents will never agree to me flying up to Seoul alone and not to mention with 12 other hot guys I call, idols. Besides I can’t imagine leaving my parents behind for some time, then again the fangirl in me is jumping like crazy at the thought of living with my oppas.

*sighs* What do I do now?

“I know your parents will not allow you but we will think of something, don’t worry. But are you willing to come Korea with me?” Luhan asked me so earnestly, I thought he was pleading me.

“You wouldn’t be living alone, of course. Most likely, manager hyung will make arrangements for you to live with us safely, since I need you.” Said Luhan, as he blushes after realising what he just said.

Living with my oppas? OMG. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter