His Answer

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

 

Days passed by pretty quickly with the addition of Haeri in the Oppas’ lives now. EXO, primarily Luhan managed to convince Haeri’s parents to allow her to stay in Korea even longer, under the pretext of “an exchange programme”. However, that isn’t the case. Instead of studying in school, Haeri follows EXO to their schedules as the coordi noona’s assistant as well as EXO’s friend.

“Oppa, are you tired?” she asked him softly, frowning slightly.

It’s another brand new day at SME building, where EXO is practising for their comeback.

And yes, it’s that famous training room with clouds.

Haeri sat on the couch, watching EXO intently, living every fangirl’s dreams. Her eyes followed their movements swiftly, her ears listening to their voices ringing and her mind recording every moment. Once the music stopped, she got up clapping and cheering them before handing them bottles of water. All of them looked at her, their eyes filled with different kinds of love.

Let me side track a little.. You must be wondering what happened to Luhan’s dreams, right? They are still there every night. Luhan is still drawing his dreams, but this time, there’s Haeri there to analyse the dreams with him. Not that they are able to come up with logical explanations, but hey, at least Luhan is not alone. Luhan also starts to dream of dreams where he would go on dates in Korea with Haeri. But as usual, they have no explanations for the dreams.

 

 

Your POV

 

Oppas’ dancing has improved a lot, especially Chanyeol Oppa’s. He isn’t the best dancer among the twelve of them, but you can definitely tell how much he has improved since MAMA era. Aigoo, he practiced so hard, of course he’s going to improve! But at the rate he is going, he is definitely going to fall sick.

Neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara Pum sogen budeureopge neoreul ango..~ Chanyeol’s voice filled with passion flowed into my ears. Glancing up, I happen to make eye contact with him, catching his playful wink.

Omo. What is this feeling in my heart? *du-gu* *du-gu* Why is my heart beating so fast?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter