Heart Attack

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

 

The journey from the airport to EXO’s dormitory was rather smooth. Sure there were hordes of fans crowding at the airport, trying their best to catch a glimpse of the rising hot idols but nothing major happened. With that, they also managed to pick Haeri up from the pick-up point smoothly without having any fans catching them in action.

As usual, both vans ferrying EXO K and M were filled with crazy singing and laughter. Although today, with an addition of Haeri in EXO-M’s van, today was no exception.

“Tao-ah, will you stop your crazy never-ending rap? My ears are about to bleed.” Growled Duizhang.

Beside him, Haeri and Xiumin were holding back their giggles, glancing at the oblivious Panda-Tao, still rapping, in an attempt to impress Haeri.

“AISH!” shouted Duizhang before hitting Tao on the head.

This time, the pair (Haeri and Xiumin) broke out in loud guffaws seeing Tao whimper in pain after the knock, following a deadly glare at his attacker.

Aigoooo but did anyone told you, Tao, your glare is so irresistibly cute?

Haeri glanced at the people sitting around her, soaking the atmosphere. To her left was Kris AKA Duizhang, and her right was Xiumin AKA Baozi. Sitting in front of her were Tao and Chen, the annoying duo, followed by Lay and Luhan in front of the duo and then the driver. She wasn’t quite sure what was she feeling at the moment.

Was it bliss? Was it love?

It wasn’t the kind of boy-girl love, we’re looking at right now. To Haeri, it was more of a family-love. It isn’t that she did not get love from her adopted parents. The kind of love from her adopted parents were the kind every parent would give to their child, the obliged love. Whereas, this love she is getting from EXO, was the kind of love where she felt she belonged. They treated her like she was their dongsaeng, their own sister and family despite the short time they knew each other. This kind of love is something Haeri hasn’t experienced before.

She smiled to herself as she thought,

This is where I belong

They arrived at the dormitory shortly, carefully moving in without drawing unnecessary to their new family member.

“Jeng-jeng! Welcome to EXO’s dorm, Haeri-ah~ Do treat it as your home now okay? And let us know if you need anything, arasso?” exclaimed Suho cheerily. All of them whipped out their party poppers that had been given by Chanyeol earlier on at the airport, surprising Haeri, welcoming her by cheering and loud hollers.

Of course she was surprised, but they didn’t expect her to surprise them as well.

With tears in her eyes, smiling as she looked at them.

“Komawo, for making me feel welcomed, despite the fact that we just met under very special circumstances.” she said softly, looking up to see the 12 men smiling back at her, with one exceptionally tall and smiley giant reaching out to wipe her tears out.

“I noticed, you don’t call us ‘oppa’, despite being younger than most of us here. And why is that?” Chanyeol asked, looking at her intently, teasing her lightly.

She began to stammer slightly, coughing to mask her embarrassment.

“Uhm.. I thought you would be uncomfortable since all your fans call you that and I used to call all of you that. But that was when you guys were on my bedroom wall. Not standing right in front of me now.”

All of them chuckled lightly at how genuine her response was. “Kwenchana Haeri-ah. We’re a family now. Besides, I’m sure us on your bedroom wall love it when you call us oppa, so what’s the difference in addressing us oppa now?” Suho replied, teasing her, as the rest of them enjoy her slightly flustered face.

They stared at her, as though waiting for her to say something. Upon realising that, she gulped and cleared .

“Op..- ANIYO! I CAN’T DO THIS.” She exclaimed halfway, to their amusement.

 

 

Your POV

 

Babies asked me to call them “oppa”.

Uhm it is awkward, knowing they expect me to call them oppa. I swear I tried calling them “oppa” but it doesn’t come as smoothly as how it used to, when I address them in my bedroom.

Seeing my flustered face and choked response, they broke into laughter.

And yep, that’s Baekhyun and Chanyeol rolling on the floor, clutching their stomachs as they continued laughing at me.

“Haeri-ah, come I’ll show you your room.” I turned to see D.O smiling at me, saving me from further embarrassing myself.

I bend down, wanting to grab my bags, which led to D.O hitting my hands, shaking his head lightly, telling me he will do it for me.

He opened a door, leading me in by holding my hand.

The action of course made me blush. I hadn’t expect D.O to be the one bringing me to my room. For some reasons, I thought it would be Luhan.

It was a simply furnished room, but it exudes nothing but warmth.

“This used to be Xiumin Hyung’s room but it’s yours now. You’re very lucky to get this room as Hyung is the tidiest one out of all of us. It seems a bit bare now, so you are welcomed to furnish it anyway you like it okay? Take your time in packing your stuff and rest well. I’ll call you when dinner is ready, Haeri-ah.” D.O finished with a wink.

As though on cue, my tears are pooling in my eyes again. Damn it.

“Ujilma, Haeri-ah. Is there something wrong?” Concern was flashed over D.O’s face.

“Aniyo..Oppa. I just felt really grateful and am very touched that all of you are taking care of me so well despite the short time we know each other. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter