The First Snow

Girl of My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

State of euphoria, that’s what I am in now. I can't believe I am outside the concert hall, nothing but just a few doors keep me away from my babies.

well and fangirls.

“Hi miss can I have your ticket?” The staff at the concert hall asked me, at the entrance of the concert hall.

After several pleas and crying, I finally managed to get a ticket for SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Singapore to see my babies. No, I am not a mother but my ‘babies’ refer to EXO, the up and coming KPOP idol band. All this time, I’ve only seen EXO from my laptop screen, television and those posters stuck on my bedroom wall. Being able to see them living soon, seems so surreal. Speaking of which..

“Okay, checked. You may enter the concert hall now. Please refrain from using flash or any cameras in the concert hall. Thank you”, said the staff whom I felt, took longer than necessary to check my ticket.

Oh as I was saying, this would be the first time I see my oppas live. Do you think they will be able to see me, with my LED boards and all, among the sea of fans? I don’t mind if the other members do not notice me. But I really want Chanyeol to notice me. To me, he is the guy of my dreams. His charisma, his smile, the way the skin around his eyes crinkles when he smiles, his big beautiful doe eyes.. *sighs* Oh snap, that was cheesy.

I mean c’mon. Guy of my dreams?? He is probably that to thousands of other fangirls as well.

But a fangirl can always wish, can't her? 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

Would I see her here? Would I be able to identify her amidst the sea of fangirls? *sighs*

“Hyung! What’s with the long face? ”, my closest dongsaeng Sehun asked.

“This is the 7th country, we’ve been to for the SMTOWN world tour. Do you think I will find her here? What if I cannot even find her when we finish the world tour? We only have 3 more countries to go, Hun. I’m worried.”

Sehun has no answer to what I’ve just said but gave me a look of sympathy. I cannot blame him though. Despite him being my closest dongsaeng, not many people would be able to understand this.

That I have to look for the girl who appears in all my dreams. A girl I have never met before, whose face is permanently imprinted in my mind yet appears in all my dreams. At first I thought she was just som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter