Luhan

Cold [EXO-Story Compilation]

Pairing: Luhan & Yoona

Rating: PG

 


 

A day in December, Luhan sat on his living room sofa mindlessly staring at the gift he prepared, actually a gift that wasn't given a year ago to his unforgotten lover, Yoona. Eventhough a year had pass he still couldn't move on and still couldn't forget this very same date. That he was hurt. It was still very clear in his memory.

 


 

[Luhan's POV]

 

It was late afternoon when Luhan arrived in his apartment from work. On the way home he bought the set in Nature Republic that his girlfriend, Yoona, had been wanting. Two weeks prior, Luhan asked Yoona of they could hang out on Christmas eve. But when they looked at both of their schedules they were busy. But Luhan left early from work wanting to surprise his lover. Then a call from Yoona's brother came. He told him about the surprise he planned.

-

"I have a surprise for her today, I'll be going to her workplace." Luhan informed.

-

"You're really a something Lu! But she told me that she'll be going to a park today. Aren't you gonna meet her there?" Yoona's brother said.

-

"No, she didn't tell me anything about meeting in a park."

-

Confusing Luhan behind, cause Yoona told him that she'll be quite busy with schedules that day. Actually that ruined his first plan to go burst in Yoona's modeling agency for the surprise. Redirecting and relocating the planned event to a park instead, which he didn't know that Yoona was planning to go to. He slowly made a beautiful ribbon for the box. Getting his coat and finally leaving he headed for the park. Just a few benches and lightpost left until the center of the park. But Luhan stopped his tracks, looking at the happy content couple holding hands which the girl was, supposedly laughing and smiling from the box he was holding now not from the tall guy who was giving her an eye smile and maybe some corny jokes. He faced the other way, got his phone and typed in his final meesage to Yoona. And few steps away, he was gone.

 

**********************          

 

[Yoona's POV]

 

Yoona left their house, after kissing his brother on the cheeks and waving goodbye. Yoona's brother suspected something different from his little sister's relationship with the deer-like chinese. So he gave him a call telling Yoona is leaving for the park.

-

Arriving at the park, Yoona saw Seung gi. Her 2nd boyfriend. Both of them held hands laughing at each other's joke. Walking around the park. Then suddenly a strange person caught her sight.

Isn't that Luhan?

Yoona looked as if she was so frightened.

-

"Yoona-Yah!" Seung gi called. "Are you alright?"

-

"Yeah, I'm fine." Yoona replied. Still observing the guy that had just turned. But as that particular guy turned around. She received a text message. No...No...No..No... This can't be happening. Yoona ran.

-

"Seung gi-YAH! I'll just call you later." Yoona shouted as she ran. Trying to catch up with Luhan.

-

"Yah!." Seung gi exclaimed. "Where you going?"

-

But Yoona didn't mind. Luhan was the only thing on her mind. She was scared. But the world had to be so cruel. She couldn't catch up to him. She lost him in the sea of the crowd. Yoona tried, going to Luhan's apartment, then everywhere she knew that Luhan might go to but she couldn't find him. Accepting her defeat she went home and saw her older brother after opening the door for her. She didn't wait to go inside and just cried to her brother like a little girl.

It's been exactly 3 months since the last time she saw Luhan. She broke up with Seung gi the next day after what happened. She missed Luhan so much. She regretted dating Seung gi behind his back. Everything was wrong. Her brother told her about him saying to Luhan about her going to the park. Yoona's brother told her that it was his fault, but Yoona defended. She told that It'll happen anyways. And that she was wrong. But those feelings for Luhan never died. Instead, It grew stronger as she hoped Luhan would go back to her.

 


 

[Luhan POV]

 

He brought out that same box a year ago. He wanted to go back to that same park and settle things. He grabbed his coat and headed to that same place at the same time. He didn't realize that the snow fall got heavier. He regretted not bringing a much thicker jacket. Arriving at the staircase he rested his hand on the white stone fence. He stared into complete space once more like what he did in his apartment. Remembering everything once again. He sighed. Moving down to the bench at the back of the fountain. He sat down for awhile, catching his breath. He placed the box next to him. Putting a white paper inside the box, he stood up.

-

"Bye Yoona, I guess this is my way of forgetting you, and to finally move on."

-

Going up the staircase once more, He saw a guy came out of the building, wearing a red sweater, and carrying the same box he carried awhile ago. A weird atmosphere came from the guy and when Luhan looked at the sky it was as if the snow was returning to the sky. He held out his hand and catched a snowflake. Waking up from day dreaming again. Luhan smiled at the guy since the guy smiled at him. Then as that he left.

As Luhan left about 5-7 minutes ago, Yoona came from the left side of the park. She saw a guy carrying a canvas sitting down on the left side bench. Going around the fountain, she saw a Nature Republic box, someone left it. Yoona thought, Who could that idiot be? Leaving such an expensive set. Settling on the same bench as the box. Looking at it, she mischievously opened it and saw a white paper. She felt hurt and guilt once more, those haunting memories of her selfishness and how she lost her loving boyfriend a year ago. This is where she lost him. She loved Luhan so much, but she ruined it all. Picking up the note, with the same message, she received from him.

-

Yoona, I love you. But it hurts.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have  found out about this.

You seem happy. That's all I wanted and I'm asking for. I Love you :)

Bye.

Luhan

-

Turning the paper she saw some words written in chinese. She translated it, but as the meaning came out, she already has the reason why she was crying right now.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Luhan left it there.

我终于可以放下了

I can finally move on.

 


A/N: 1,142k word count! Luhan's one shot!!!!! featuring Yoona and Seunggi here this time :)

ahahahhaha,, is it fine?

^^

 

SORRY FOR TYPOS, BLAME MY LAME KEYBOARD.

fallenangel101299