Suho

Cold [EXO-Story Compilation]

Pairing: Suho & Krystal

Rating: PG

 


 

Through the windows of Suho's studio was kind of dull. If anyone would enter, they would surely feel the emptiness and the drowsiness of the place. Like the person who was living and working there. Approximately, it had been 8 weeks, 8 days, 8 hours and 32 minutes since he last saw his....angel.

 

Well yeah, he had lived those 8 months well but those, what if's, questions kept adding their numbers in his head since day one. Everytime Suho would lull himself to sleep, he just couldn't. The pillow he hugged close to him, reminded him of her. Then that would be the start of those questions and what if's.

 

How is she?

-

Is she doing well?

-

What if I did her request?

-

What if I stayed?

-

What if it didn't have to be this way?

-

What if...what if we could just popped out that question anyways?

-

What if those happy moments never lasts?

-

All of those were: Suho's thoughts.

 

Suho closed his eyes as he covered his face with his hand, tears falling. Directing his hands to his temple, he sighed. 8 words was all he needed to explain everything to those, 8 questions.

-

-

-

-

I still love her and I miss her.

 

December 8, 2013.

 

Winter came crawling in when Suho picked up his phone and called, Uncle Jung.

 

"Uncle?"

 

"Suho? Is that you?"

 

"Ah..yeah.."

 

"Do you need something?"

 

"Christmas is here and our supposedly 2nd year anniversary is nearing, I just wanted to drop off this present and—"

 

"—just come here, Suho.."

 

"But Uncle I—"

 

"—No come..just come here.."

 

Their conversation and mini-arguement had expanded but Uncle Jung's answer was final. "Just come here and give it to her personally, you have done enough and all I could tell you is....I'm sorry."

 

Suho froze with those 2 words, I'm sorry. What was that for?

 

He wanted to ask but he just told himself to ask later instead.

 

Wearing the knitted sweater Krystal had bought him for his birthday, he stared out the window, gazing at the snow as it fell. The snow was heavy but...whatever, he'll be seeing Krystal anyways so...it's worth it. He sat on his desk and started to write the to's and from's.

 

~To: My Angel~

 

He thought to just drop it off and give a slight glance, then go. So he didn't want to write the from who...so he dared himself and written..

 

~From: xxx~

나는 당신을 사랑합니다.

 

Well for Krystal being his girlfriend, she wasn't dumb. Krystal knew his handwriting, so she would surely know he gave that so......no doubt.

 

Standing up, he got the box and headed to he hospital. Entering Krystal's room all he did was drop the bos and landed himself to his knees. Tears fell heavily but that was all, he wasn't sobbing since Krystal's mom, Aunt Jung. Did it for all of them. The nurse already covered Krystal's face.

-

-

-

She was gone. He was very late...too late.

-

-

-

8 words to explain those sorrow stained with tears.

 


 

Months back, when Krystal and Suho were still together. 8 had always been their lucky number. It was how they met.

 

First Encounter. September 8, 2011.

 

Leaving his wallet with him, Suho turned in his suitcase into a package counter, in a grocery, he got the 8, as a claim number. Moving on he got a cart and went in the supermarket. After a short while, a girl, which was Krystal came to the counter as well, only a small paper bag in hand. There was no more slot left, but the number 8 locker only contained a suitcase, so Krystal's paper bag was placed there as well. When they claimed it, fortunately they finished at the same time, they smiled at each other as they got their things.

 

Second Encounter. October 8,2011.

 

Suho came alone to watch a movie, he got the first row seat 007 at the second floor. Settling down there, he was surprised to see the same girl he saw back then in the grocery. Seating at the number 009 seat. They greeted each other, for how the world was so small. And the 008 seat was not taken which amazed them even more about the number. After the movie, Suho had invited Krystal for a walk, which she happily accepted. But in the end, they never got each other's name and numbers since the bliss they had was incomperable.

 

Third Encounter. November 8,2011.

 

Inside a coffee shop, Suho was busy preparing his next exhibit presentation, so yeah..he was taking his time..for an artist he has to work well. The venue of his exhibit was having a problem due to the designs and structures on how Suho wanted to show his works. Then in the corner of his eye, he saw the girl again, who was ordering at the counter but got a number maybe the one she ordered needs a little waiting. As she was finished she looked around for a seat, Suho saw that there was none left, he raised his hand, waved and smiled. And so Krystal was shocked to see the same guy again. Going near him Krystal started. "We always meet inexpectedly.."

 

"Yeah..It's kind of weird and look at the number your holding."

 

Krystal took a glance and nodded. "Eight, it had always been eight."

 

Suho checked his laptop and added. "December 8,2011."

 

""We always meet at 8 I backtracked."

 

"So September 8 at the grocery.."

 

"October 8 at the cinema."

 

They almost laughed.

 

"November 8 here at the cafe.."

 

"November 8 here at the cafe.."

 

They said in unison. Then they did laugh. What was with the number 8, but this third encounter they had exchanged their names and numbers and to add thrilling things, they've always been together. Krystal even went to Suho's art exhibit. They became really close and Suho courted her, and she finally made them official at December 8, 2011.

 

Their relationship was going smoothly and fine. Being different to other lovers, Krystal called Suho just plain Suho, which means guardian, and Suho started to call her angel. But earlier in Januray 2013, they had a problem, which was Krystal being diagnosed with stage 2 of lung cancer. Which was detected since her early relationship with Suho which she never stated having. And Suho had promised Krystal to never leave her, she was so scared since, she felt bad not telling him. He wanted to stay, genuinely, if it hadn't been for Krystal's father to ask him to leave, he would never have. But those words of Krystal's father convinced him to, since he thought It'll be for the best. Which was to leave, Krystal would just feel bad for herself even more, when she widens her mind, that she'll be leaving you anyways. Suho knew what he meant, and he tried to understand and move on, but he just couldn't.

 


 

After Krystal's announcement of death, Both her parents apologized to Suho, which he wondered why'd they'd even do, since they only thought of what's for the best. But when they told him the reason why, he just ended up crying silently by Krystal's side. That morning, she told them, that.

 

"Suho is here, my guardian is here. He came back."

 

Then after that she slowly closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek. And 8 minutes after, Suho arrived.

 

 

The air in the hospital was suffocating, Suho took his time to leave a while to catch some air. He walked to a park near the hospital and saw a guy which looked like a unicorn, well he feels unicorn in him and a big-eyed one. He went up the stairs with the box still in his hands.

 

It was just a necklace but a very special one. The one that he once saw Krystal looked at when they separated.

 

First week into their break-up he followed Krystal and his mom around the mall, they stopped into a jewelry shop and Krystal kept looking at it. He had heard her mom ask if she wanted it but she refused since Suho and her were not together anymore. At that time Suho didn't hesitate and bought it. The infinity necklace which was shaped like 8.

 

He opened it as he wanted to cry so bad.  But couldn't. He just got the letter which was given by Krystal's mom earlier and it was just plain written there the same answer to those what if questions he had.

-

-

-

-

-

I still love you and I miss you.

~Your angel.

 


A/N: 1,447k words :) I'm satisfied. :)

ahahahahha.. happy happy..I got ice cream again :)

 

SORRY FOR TYPOS, BLAME MY LAME KEYBOARD.

fallenangel101299