Sehun

Cold [EXO-Story Compilation]

Pairing: Sehun & Tiffany

Rating: PG


 

[Sehun's POV]

 

Sehun woke up the usual way, but a sea of  nervousness washed over him. He opened this tiny box, that was on his bedside table. It revealed two wedding bands that he planned on sharing with his 3 year lover, Tiffany. For him, it was about time. The time he will express his feelings sincerely by asking those 4 words. Will you marry me?, to the girl he should have spend those years ahead if him until gray.

 

Last night. Upon deciding on the pair of rings he'll buy, he unlocked his phone to see his world. Grinning, he looked up the saleslady and chose the simple ones. Two plain silver rings, but the girls' had a tiny diamond, reflecting the light inside the store. He asked to engrave the word, everlasting, onto the ring. Reaching out his card he glanced back at his phone and smiled to himself and though. How can i be so cheesy?

Then out of the blue, the saleslady said.

 

"Whoever the girl is she's very lucky."

 

Snapping back to reality, he merely heard the lady and just asked. "What?" , politely.

 

"I said that, you're a fine young man and whoever the girl who will own the other ring sure is lucky."

 

Sehun flashed a smile shyly and gave his thanks.

 

After stumbling through his closet he finally decided upon a checkered polo, a dark blue coat reaching his knees and dark pants. He grabbed the tiny box and his wallet and headed for the door. The park that Tiffany planned on meeting wasn't that far so he brought his bicycle instead of his car. He passed through a flower shop. Looking all over the flowers, nothing seemed to attract him but then clicked his mind. Her girlfriend's love for pink. He got about five pink roses, five yellow tulips and two white roses. All of those were for the sake of good approaches and appearances towards his lover.

 

Then he stopped at a bench almost a staircase away from the park. He got off his bike, parking it. After he leaned against a white stone structure of a fence. He looked and admired the flowers. Hoping that the nervousness would go away and reviewed his lines but he thought he didn't need that, he loves her and maybe that's that. He slowly walked down the staircase and was shocked to see Tiffany there, maybe earlier than he was. The weather was cold which made him regret for stopping awhile ago. It must've been cold for her, he thought.

 

He walked around the fountain, slowly approaching her. Gathering up his strength he started.

 

"You've been here long?"

 

You've been here long?  what was that? Sehun though. But he couldn't think of any words to say, can he?

 

"Not really," Tiffany replied, standing up from the bench she was sitting on infront of the fountain. Unable to meet Sehun in the eyes as if scared to see something.

 

"Well here," Sehun reached out the flowers he bought, smiling.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she didn't know what to do next. But she had to. It was her decision. It was grim but she couldn't help it. She was done and tired of everything.

 


 

[Tiffany's POV]

 

Earlier that day. Tiffany called Taeyeon and Jessica to meet with her at a coffee shop where she could tell them this revelation running around bugging her thoughts and head. Feeling like a ton of brick was placed on her. And gravity pulling her down. And ofcourse it was as if no air was coming in her system.

Waiting for their cappucino, Taeyeon smiled down at Tiffany taking her seat then Jessica who was on her left followed suit.

 

"What's wrong Fany? Anything wrong?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah, it's rare for you calling us this early." Jessica added.

 

Biting her lips harshly while clasping her hands. " I want to break up with Sehun." she said finally with a craking voice.

 

"Why?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Is there something your not telling us? Did he do something to you?

 

"I'm just tired Taeng, it's like he doesn't put an effort in our relationship." Tiffany sighed. " I'm just done you know, I don't know. There's nothing wrong really, It's I don't know.....It's like I don't feel anything anymore."

 

The waiter served them their cappucino and ofcourse their orders. Biting onto the banana bread, Tiffany ate it with confusion. It's not with the taste though, but the decision she planned to make.

 

"Well Fany, I really can't say anything to you cause if there's anything me and Taeyeon will tell you it's nothing. You'll just end up choosing your decision anyway. Me and Taeyeon will be here physically, but you should know that what you want here -"  Jessica pointed at her heart. " - and what this would think off - "  Pointing at her head. "Will always be the action that your mouth and hands will do."

 

 


 

[Tiffany's POV]

 

Coming back to reality from her thoughts, she saw Sehun standing before her and asked.

 

"You've been here long?"

 

Standing up to fall from his gaze. She replied. "Not really,"

 

"Well here." Sehun reached out the flowers he bought, smiling.

 

Tiffany felt sick, she felt bad. She was gonna break up with him that night, that very night. And he's now smiling at her, giving her flowers. What could be anymore bad to what she was doing now. She was pretending to cry out loud. She's hurting Sehun more than ever. It has to end she couldn't hurt him anymore.

Trying not to cry but failed, Tiffany removed the ring that she and Sehun shared and bought when they first got together. Reaching it out to Sehun. She curled his palms into a fist and bowed. Looking down, afraid to lift her face.

 

"I'm so sorry, Sehun."

 

She couldn't see his face, but she could imagine it. And it felt sad. But when she heard. "It's alright." , from him. She couldn't stay anymore, she would break down. So she bowed and left at once.

 


 

[Sehun's POV]

 

"Well here." Sehun reached out the flowers he bought, smiling.

 

Confusing him, Tiffany didn't do the same and just hung her head low.

 

"There something wrong?" Sehun asked.

 

Sehun felt a sting in his eyes, insight of Tiffany removing the ring. all his hopes and expectation fell and got drowned instantly on a sinking ship. He knew what was going to happen next.

 

The next thing he knew, he was sitting on the bench where Tiffany had been on earlier. Beside him was the tiny box, the flowers and the ring that Tiffany gave back. He wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't fall, he thought that maybe it was the cold weather.

He never imagined in those 3 years of being together, would end up like this. Unsettled and Untidy.

What happened earlier? He asked himself. He only remembered was the, I'm so sorry , on Tiffany's part and his, It's alright, exchanged almost 23 minutes ago. He couldn't pick up the tiny box but gathered his courage and lifted it up slowly, he was frightened to look at it, afraid to see the cold realization from it. It was just a pair of rings. He got the ring that was suppose to be on Tiffany right now, hugging him and gushing out tears of happiness, not the tears of pity awhile ago. The word,  everlasting, glimmed as the snow started to fall heavier and stronger.

 


 

A year later, Sehun planned to go back to that park. He was so confused why men started to gather there but he just did what he wanted to. Sitting on the same spot with the ring in his hands. Sehun stared at the ring and thought about what could have been his future with her, as tears fell from his eyes.

 


 

A/N: 1,325k :)

ermegeee!!! CORNY AS EVER :) 

and I hope you'll like this :)

 

SORRY FOR TYPOS, BLAME MY LAME KEYBOARD.

fallenangel101299