4/10

When You Wish Upon A Star...

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I had so much going on ugh



Himchan glances towards the boy, eyes darting from the road to his face. Jongup’s been acting weird for the past couple of days. Weird even for him. But Himchan doesn’t say anything. He’s not sure he’s supposed to, so the two walk side by side down the street. They’re at a stoplight when it happens.

 

“Wow, you’ve got great features!”

 

Himchan turns to his right, startled. “What?”

 

“Your face structure,” cooes the man. “It’s amazing. And your skin!”

 

Himchan blushes scarlet. “Th-thanks?”

 

“You could be an idol!” exclaims the man, reaching into his suit pocket. “Here’s my card, please call me!”

 

Jongup chuckles next to him when the man is long gone.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re so beautiful, Kim Himchan. Even the very media that deemed you unattractive before wants you.”

 

Himchan glares. “I don’t have time for this. I need to do well in school.”

 

Jongup scoffs. It’s only a matter of time.

 


 

The next time, he’s eating another lunch packed by Jongup out at the park when he’s approached. By a bigger agency man. Himchan swallows his bite, face taking on a comical expression of surprise. He finally manages to regain some composure.

 

“Thank you, but I’m focusing on schoo--”

 

“-- You still can! We have programs set up for that.’

 

Himchan shakes his head. “Thank you, but no.” There’s more finality to it this time. But the man still leaves his business card.

 

Jongup chuckles again and Himchan throws a tomato at him. “Shut up.”

 

“I’m jealous,” Jongup admits through fits of laughs. Himchan has to strain to hear him because Jongup smiling a little ray of sunshine and maybe sometimes it gets a little hard to focus.

 

“Of what?” Snaps Himchan.

 

“Of how utterly beautiful you are.”

 

Himchan stares at him. “Is this some joke?” Jongup blinks. Himchan blushes and stares down at the ground, picking at strands of grass. “You’re you’re really handsome, Jonguppie. Really, really handsome. I don’t know why you ever hung out with me.”

 

“Because I like you.” Himchan turns scarlet in milliseconds. “And you’re cute when you blush.” Himchan shrieks, looking for something else to throw at the brunet, but he’s out of tomatoes and suddenly Jongup is nose to nose with him. “Like right now, hyung,” he breathes, minty breath hitting the pale cheeks. “Right now, you’re the most beautiful.”

 

Himchan in a breath, dizzy. Moon Jongup’s beauty radiated at this close proximity. Jongup smiles sweetly at him and brushes back his bangs, placing a soft kiss to his forehead. “So beautiful.”



 

Himchan can’t stop thinking about it. His forehead burns at the memory and Kim Himchan cannot get Moon Jongup off his mind. He glances behind him. Jongup gets these weird looks sometimes. It only lasts for a second. Sometimes two, but he seems out of this world, like he’s gone. His body is cold. But then there’s life in his eyes again and it’s like he’s gained some immense knowledge and burden. Jongup blinks and his eyes connect with Himchan’s. His eyes sparkle and a smile overtakes his face. Himchan feels his face burn and turns back to the front, mentally smacking himself.



 

“Contact, agent.”

“I know.”

The archangel sighs. “You know why,” it whispers. Angels don’t have gender and honestly, they’re not aware why there needs to be the need to differentiation. It isn’t until the angel touches earth that they pick a of convenience.

“I know.”

“A fallen angel is useless and shame.”

“I know.”

“How much longer then?”

“He’s almost there,” whispers Jongup, thinking back to all those agents. “Almost.”



 

Kim Himchan catches himself staring at Jongup a little more than usual. With a little more ferocity than usual. The burn in his forehead makes him remember that moment and he wants to curse himself for thinking of other thoughts. More impure thoughts. Of the ever so pure Moon Jongup. Kicking a rock, Himchan glares at the back of the brunet’s hair.

 

Jongup finally stops walking and Himchan yelps when he nearly runs into him, sticking out a hand to steady himself. That turned out to be a horrible idea because all of the sudden Jongup’s strong back is pressed against his hand and Himchan’s mind is impure again.

 

Jongup turns, catching Himchan’s small hand in his larger one. “You should accept one of the offers, you know.”

 

Himchan glares, wrenching his hand out of the warm grasp. “Why?”

 

Jongup stares at his empty hand with a small smile. “Beauty like yours has got to be shared, hyung.”



Please do comment and let me know what you think!