10/10

When You Wish Upon A Star...

Sorry this story wasn't as great as it could have been TT^TT



When Jongup wakes up, his head is throbbing and there’s a rush of information pounded into his brain. A hand soothes his back as he clutches his head with a groan.

 

“I can’t believe you did that.”

 

Jongup opens his eyes slowly to see the grinning face of Bang Yongguk. “Wha~”

 

“You fell.”

 

“Ow... Ugh. Yeah,” moans Jongup, bringing his knees up to rest his head between them.

 

“Name.”

 

Jongup looks up at the older man in surprise. “What?’

 

“Name.”

 

“Moon Jongup,” he answers automatically, annoyed already.

 

“Birthday.”

 

Birthday? Jongup is an angel. “February 6, 1995.” Surprise mounts his face before he scrambles up. “What’s going on?”

 

“Father knows everything,” reminds Yongguk. “He knows that you will fall. He knows when. And so angels that will fall have human vessels. Vessels that live just as the angel and form memories so when you fall,” he pauses. “When you fall, you are home.”

 

Jongup shakes his head, reeling for the breadth of information. “So-- so -- he knew?” Yongguk nods. “And my birthday? How?”

 

“When Himchan first made his wish, your human vessel was created.”

 

“Why--?”

 

Yongguk frowns. “Soulmates.”

 

Jongup laughs. “Soulmates? I’m an angel!”

 

“You were an angel. Now you are human.” Yongguk taps his right foot. Jongup is slow. Yongguk had no one when he fell and caught up just fine.

 

“Wha-what should I do now?”

 

Yongguk sigh. “Rest. The night will give your human brain time to catch up and by tomorrow, everything will be fine.”

 

Jongup nods, a blank look crossing his face. He’s not sure his human brain will ever catch up.



 

Himchan waits impatiently outside the drugstore. Really, Yongguk is horrible with keeping time. How that man managed to even have relationships is beyond him. He promised to show him around the nearby shops. Himchan only cared for the coffeeshops and some of the cosmetics stores, but Yongguk insisted that he get familiarized with the other shops. So now he’s here and Yongguk hasn’t even arrived. Not to mention that Himchan has yet to meet the new member to their group. Something about the kid passing out from working too hard. Himchan snorts. Another workaholic. As if Yongguk isn’t enough.

 

Soon enough, Himchan sees the floppy black hair that can only belong to Bang Yongguk approaching him faster and faster until Himchan is face to face with the other man.

 

“Bbang,” he begins, fully intending on reprimanding the elder, but someone steps out from behind Yongguk and Himchan is sure the world just froze.

 

Floppy, soft brown hair framing the most angelic of faces, Himchan feels starstruck. The shorter boy bows happily. “Oh! Hi! I’m Jongup! Moon Jongup. Yongguk-hyung has told me about you!” Himchan feels his heart constrict. Something about the boy... Something about him felt oddly like home.

 

Yongguk rolls his eyes before introducing the attractive (yes, Himchan is so very positive the younger boy is attractive) boy to Himchan. “Moon Jongup is the dancer I was telling you about. Best we got, nam sayin?” Jongup just grins and there’s something so adorably innocent about the grin that Himchan feels himself smiling back.

 

And for the first time, Himchan doesn’t even try to mock the elder’s saying. In fact, for the first time, Himchan completely ignores the handsome older man for the very cute young boy. And his brain doesn’t even have time to mull over what to say before he blurts out, “Tell hyung what you want. Hyung will buy it for you.” Himchan’s arm is already around Jongup’s shoulders and he’s leading the cute boy into the shop, putting everything he touches into the basket.

 

Yongguk stares from outside incredulously before walking in himself.



 

It’s a year later and Yongguk watches through the corner of his eyes as nothing has really changed from that fateful day.

 

“Jonguppie, tell hyung what you need!”

 

“It’s okay, Himchannie hyung~”

 

He shakes his head and returns to the music flowing into his ears. Without anyone knowing, I love you. Without anyone knowing, I think of you. He glances forlornly at the young Junhong stretched out on the floor briefly before returning to his work.



 

The next year, he has to deal with Daehyun, the latest addition to the their group, being far too touchy feely with everyone. Especially with Moon Jongup

 

“Jung Daehyun, I told you to stop touching Jongup!”

 

“Why? ‘Cause you got a giant crush on the muscles?” Asks Daehyun, sniggering. Jung Daehyun is infuriating.

 

“No, because he’s too young for your greasy hands!” Himchan snaps back in what he hopes is indignance.

 

“You’ve just got it bad for those hips. Look at him ing!”

 

The slap that hits Daehyun’s arm resonates through the apartment, but Daehyun is too busy laughing to even register pain. Jongup glances helplessly between the two males before looking at Yongguk with those pleading eyes, but Yongguk rolls his eyes and puts his music on high. Daehyun will go back to Youngjae soon anyway. He just likes annoying Himchan.



 

By next year Himchan is constantly flustered around the younger and it’s far too hard for him to not touch him. Soft touches. Against Jongup’s arm. Against his shoulder. His hands. It doesn’t help that Jongup likes to warmup in the living room. Where Himchan usually is because by this point, being around Youngjae and Daehyun is unbearable.

 

To his credit, Himchan tried hard to behave properly. Jongup is young and far too beautiful for him. But the younger keeps pushing and prodding, sidling up next to him. The hard on in his pants becomes harder and harder to hide and Himchan finds himself relieving himself in the bathroom far too often. Obscene. He thinks it’s all obscene. Jongup is so innocent and trusting and he’s thinking all these dirty thoughts of the dancer. He was doing a good job at stopping himself. Yongguk is starting to look at him weird. As if he expects something.

 

Jongup does it first. It’s raining and Himchan is soaked to the bone. He reminded Jongup to bring the umbrella, but the smaller man forgot. Himchan sighs because it’s Jongup and it’s not like he can actually stay mad at Jongup. He glances over in what he hopes is a subtle way towards Jongup. The white that younger had worn is now see through and it takes all of Himchan’s willpower to not moan.

 

Jongup steps so close to him that they’re nose to nose. Himchan closes his eyes, trying to focus on the sound of the rain and not the strong smell of detergent from Jongup. Anything that isn’t Jongup. Seconds tick by and neither has moved. Bravely, Himchan, finally opens his eyes, a little at a time. Strong arms wrap around his waist and tug him closer. Swallowing hard, Himchan tries to maintain eye contact. Even as Jongup inches nearer and nearer. And then finally, their lips touch. Soft and determined, but not forcing. Himchan likes it. He brings his hand to cup Jongup’s face before deepening the kiss.

 

“You’re an angel,” Himchan finally whispers when they break apart. Jongup just shakes his head with a smile and presses his lips back against the elder’s.

 

It’s the first of many. And Himchan thinks he’s good at hiding it all. But then the kisses begin to get sloppier and more desperate. Himchan’s hands are under Jongup’s shirt more often and Jongup’s taken to squeezing his . But they still hide it. Even Daehyun hasn’t put two and two together yet so Himchan thinks they’re safe. But the need is growing.

 

And then it all crashes. Yongguk can hear it as soon as he steps into the apartment. The faint moans and the soft cries. His eyebrows furrow as he tries to decipher the sounds. No one is supposed to be here. He reaches the outside of their communal bedroom before he can make out words.

 

“Oh, , Jonguppie. Please, please.” Yongguk frowns. Is Himchan again? There is no mistaking the way his voice whimpers.

 

He hears a slap and another voice. “Tell me what you want, hyung. Tell me and I’ll give it to you.”

 

Yongguk springs away from the door. That voice is definitely Jongup. Scrambling down the hallway, Yongguk rushes out from the apartment.



 

When he sees them next, there’s a definite glow on both of their faces. Jongup is dancing to some girl group dance and Youngjae has already smacked him (inappropriately!) a few times. Yongguk opens his mouth to say something, but Youngjae is already back at Daehyun’s side and Himchan has pulled Jongup back in his arms. Finger still raised, mouth still open, Yongguk turns to look at Junhong, the only one that hasn’t gone completely crazy. Yet.

 

Junhong smiles brightly. “Wanna go to the studio, hyung?”

 

Yongguk nods quickly. His heaven. Wrapping an arm around a blushing Junhong, Yongguk leads the younger out.



 

“You’re latest song is 1004. Is there a member in your group that you think is angelic?”


Fingers point to one member immediately. “Jongup is the angel of our group,” Himchan says with a smile.



I wanted a more open ending so yeah. I may edit and change things later, so if you're still subbed, you'll know^^ Thank you all for the love and support (i would have added a scene, but i've never written gay , so more research and then mayhaps). But anyway, criticism is always welcome, so let me know what you might have donee