Handsome Woman

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up when I feel the movement of my angel in my tummy, it still feels very weird to me to feel something moving inside of me, knowing that there’s life in it. I started rubbing my tummy, wondering what’s going inside his head while he moves inside of me. I look besides me and I see Hana just stares at my belly with her big eyes.

 

“This is the first time I ever see Kang Miso ever let herself be this fat!” Hana said and gently touch my belly and I laughed at her amused face.

 

“Where’s Seo Jun?” I ask her.

 

“He went back to his house earlier,” And then it became dead silent. I do not want to tell her that I saw the video she recorded yesterday but I feel like there’s a word vomit (or maybe just vomit) coming out of my mouth like Lindsay Lohan said in Mean Girls. Hana seems to know what’s going on as well.

 

“I guess you’ve seen the video? Honestly, I was drunk when I recorded that video but I was way worse when Seo Jun ask you to watch it because I really thought I said ‘don’t let her watch it’ but only to figure out I did not when I fought with Seo Jun this morning. I am sorry…” Hana said to me and I just smile at her words.

 

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. I am sorry though. For hurting you and for not being a friend. You’re better than I am, because at least you tried. I don’t think I’ve tried at all… And I am very very glad that you met Seo Jun! Fight all you want every day with him because that’s just how you guys are, how you love each other that is!” I said to Hana and hug her. I cannot utter the word thank you for being here with me, I cannot tell her that I feel lucky to have a friend like her with me because I too became like this, after receiving too much hurt from people I call friends. She did not leave me when I’m at my worst, and I just hope she won’t leave me anytime soon, anytime at all.

 

“Let’s go make you fatter?” Hana said and we laughed. Hana went out of the room to make breakfast and I follow her slowly after reaching for my phone. I no longer get the “good morning, my love” message that I get every day before from Jimin. I do not ask for much, he can put away the “my love”, or even the “good” and just say “morning” to me, that would be enough. But again today, I’m the one who send him the message, “have a great day today! Fighting!”

 

“What does our baby boy wants for breakfast?” Hana asks while putting her ears close to my belly. It is always interesting to see our friends who are our age acting all childish like this and it’s all for the baby you’re carrying inside of your belly. It’s somehow a guarantee that your son will receive so much love after he is born later.

 

“Do you know how to cook? Korean-style breakfast?” I asked amusingly. I mean, I know Hana can’t cook but maybe she learnt how to cook while being a trainee? She might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter