Prologue

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was 15 years old when I first met him. He was 16 years old, a senior, who just like me sticks with his book for most of his time, but unlike me who uses the book to study, he uses it as a shield from all the eyes that stares at him, or the camera that captures him. While trying to find a quiet place to study, somewhere calm, away from the noisy teenager, I met him who was trying to run away from the attention on the rooftop.

 

He was ready to run away, maybe he thought I was like one of those girls who keep on taking his pictures after finding out that he’s a trainee at some entertainment company. He stopped at his track when I just walk passed him without any slight interest in who he is. I only went up there to read, and I don’t have any other purpose besides that, not even to talk with him. I can hear his footsteps following me and as I lean on the wall to focus on reading the book I brought with me, he lie on the floor next to me. I just ignored him and put in the earphone to my ear without even plugging them to my iPod.

 

While flipping the pages of the book, I can see him with his eyes closed and he smile, as if he’s in a really peaceful state right now. His full cheeks makes me wonder how can he be a trainee if he’s this chubby? I focused on my book again when I noticed that he was going to open his eyes. His left hand reach for the earphone on my right ear and before he put it into his ear, I grab his hand.

 

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter