My Strength

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lie on the bed of the room in Dr. Han’s house and stare at the ceiling. My belly is growing bigger and it has been very tiring for me to even move myself around the house. Dr. Han was nice enough to let me stay on the first floor knowing that it would be hard for me to move when my belly gets bigger. After I say ‘yes’ to wanting Dr. Han’s help with my pregnancy, she came to my house with a contract that looks too legit to be a lie. Even I was fooled into believing that I am actually is going to be a trainee after looking at the contract.

 

Dr. Han told my parents that I’ve been accepted to be a trainee at an entertainment company and that I would be training for years before I finally get to debut. She also told them that I would be very busy because of the training, and that ‘the company’ provides a dorm for all the trainee. Being the busy them, my parents sign the contract without any objection. They were just proud that I will get to fulfil my dream soon. If only they know about what kind of dream I’m fulfilling. My mother also agree on my decision on dropping out of school since I promise her that I’d take the university entrance exam without going to school. She went to school but did not say anything to the teacher about me being a trainee since it’s a term on the fake contract Dr. Han gave them, about not being able to tell anyone about it.

 

After I move into Dr. Han’s house, she told me to just simply call her Eun Mi unnie and I agree. She had been so nice to me and calling her Dr. Han sounds so awkward. Everything that was planned by Eun Mi unnie was perfect. Since I don’t have anything to do, I would usually study by myself before I can go out with my friends after they finish school or training, which is usually just Hana. Sometimes Seo Joon came to visit with Hana bringing food and all. So far, I only can’t stand the smell of fish and meat, which is ok for me since I usually eat chicken.

 

It had been almost 4 months since I last saw Ji Min. I don’t know what happen between us but I know that something have definitely changed. Before this, the person who replies with just one or two word on kakao is me, now he does that a lot. I know he’s probably is busy with his practice, but he could’ve at least ask me about my health since the baby I’m carrying inside is his. He was the one who wanted to keep the baby, more than I did. I think one of s ask me about my health more than he does. One of usually ask me if I’ve eaten, if I’m taking good care of my body and the baby. It’s like he’s the father and not Jimin. When Ji Min does answer my call, he will usually talk about how busy and how tired he is. I listen but he never wants to listen to what I say anymore. How important I was to him before is not the same with how I am now.

 

I put my hand on my belly, rub it and started smiling. Even though the doctors in Korea are not supposed to tell the gender of the baby to the mothers, I actually di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter