The Next Time...

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was our second anniversary, on the 14th of February that we first did it. On our anniversary, we usually spend our days together doing the simplest of things because of his tight practice schedule but on that day, he was very busy, so the free three hours he got after begging to lie for him about having some school activity, we went to the DVD room together. He bought cake because he knows how much I love eating them and we were just there to spend the short time we have while watching movie.

 

I just followed him, because I know he’ll do the right thing because he has always been the sweetest person I’ve ever met in my entire life. He takes good care of me, and even if we fought, he’ll know the right things to say, and he admits all of his mistakes when we fought. I told him to pick a movie by himself when he ask me what to watch because I know he knows more about those stuffs than I do. What do I know when all I do 24/7 is studying?

 

It’s the first time I ever went to a DVD room, that I’m kind of amazed that these things exist in our country. Of course I’ve heard about how fun it is to be at a DVD room from my friends but I’ve never really been to this kind of places before. When I got in the room, I was so excited with everything, and he was just smiling happily looking at how I’m happy at the simplest of things. He said that other girls would have wanted a romantic expensive date, and that he’s grateful I’m very understanding about everything.

 

The movie that he chose was Titanic, the movie that I’ve cried watching even after the fourth times. We watched the movie happily until the kissing scene came out. The room became very awkward and the two of us couldn’t focus on the movie anymore. It wasn’t our first kiss, but somehow, it felt like it was. When his lips touched mine at that moment, it was sweet, it was innocent, and it weakens me. He wasn’t ready, nor was I but what can stop you when your lust got to you?

 

From that kiss, his hands that was usually on my waist or neck whenever we kiss travel to other parts of my body for the first time and I just let it happen. No matter how I think of it, that moment was one of the most beautiful moment in my life. Even until today, if people ever ask me do I regret what happen to me, to us on that day, I will say no. I know for sure that both of us wasn’t expecting having on that day, it just happened.

 

Right after we had , he apologized to me for taking my ity at that kind of place. He told me that it should only be done at a beautiful place with the person we love the most. I don’t know if I was too innocent at that time or what, but I find what he said beautiful. He told me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter