Two Months

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at school and let out a big sigh of relieve as I sit down at my place. The house was too empty for me to be at home despite not having the energy to go to school. Before I get to lay my head on the table, I hear that familiar voice calling my name. I haven’t been able to meet him for two months due to his busy practice and I was kind of glad that I finally get to see his face today.

 

“Are you ok?” He asks me worried. His hand starts touching every part of my face to check my body temperature, to make sure that I’m fine.

 

“I’m fine…” I lied to him.

 

“You’re not! Let’s go to the nurse room! You look too pale!” I was going to reject his offer when he pull my already weak body together with him. I almost fell down when he pulled me with so much force. He was surprised by how weak my body was at that time. He then carry me on his back, surprising my classmates to the nurse office. He informed the nurse to write a note to bring me to the hospital and looking at my weak body, the nurse did exactly what he told her to.

 

We arrived at the hospital with the help of his group member whom he called as Seokjin hyung. Seokjin drove us to the nearest hospital. I lay on my bed as the doctor watches me as the IV drip enters my system. I look at the doctor, wondering why is she keeping a watch on me like this? Usually the nurse would handle these kind of things and leave us until it is done.

 

“So, your last period was two months ago? And you vomited a lot yesterday, didn’t you? That’s why you’re so dehydrated today? Where’s your parents?” The question she asks me makes me worried. I know I go to an art school, but I did study biology for a bit to know what her question means and even if I don’t, all the books I read tells me more than I need to know about what she meant.

 

“Doctor, am I pregnant?” I ask the doctor, not even trying to answer her question. She take a seat next to me and let out a big sigh as she nods her head. I look ahead at the ceiling above me. My mind is as white as the ceiling is right now. I’m confused about what I’m supposed to feel. Is this also why she’s not letting Jimin or Seokjin to come in to check out on my condition?

 

“You’re only 17, what were you thinking? I know that teenagers these days have even before they become an adult but you’re still young. If you want to have , you should have at least bring some protection with you. Is the father the one who brought you here today?” The doctor asks me.

 

“Doctor, if I say yes, what will happen? Are you going to report to the police because I’m underage?” I ask, worried about Jimin’s future. I know I’m not signed to any company yet but I know well enough that when you’re already put into a group, you’re already half-way to your debut. I don’t want this to ruin his future.

 

“I’m not that keen to ruin someone’s future like that. I’m going to call him inside to discuss about this with him, so please tell me his name so that I don’t tell this to the wrong person,” The doctor said to me. I told the doctor Jimin’s name and the nurse was asked by the doctor to call him for her. I look at her nametag while waiting for Jimin to enter the room. Han Eun Mi… at least we have the same Mi in our name.

 

Jimin entered the room with a worried face and walk closer to me as he hold my hand and caress my hair asking me if I’m fine. I nod my head, not sure if that’s really the answer I should give to him because I’m fine compared to how I was before but my mind is not. I just received the news that I’m pregnant and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do either.

 

“Park Ji Min? May I know how old are you?” The doctor simply asks him.

 

“I’m 18 years old. Doctor, is Miso ok?” He asks the doctor. The doctor looks at him and have her head down as she hear his answer. She’s probably shocked at how young both of us are right now.

 

“If I tell you that your girlfriend here is now 2 months pregnant, what are you going to do? If I tell yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter