The Guardian Angel

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I tied my long hair into a bun, still feeling puzzled whether I should have it cut today. Hana invited me to visit Seo Joon’s shooting location today after seeing that I have been doing nothing but being lazy by staying at home. Also, because she does not want me to stay at home looking at my phone that only rings when a notification of my webtoon comes in.

 

                Seo Joon had his manager came to pick both Hana and I at Eun Mi unnie’s house because even though he’s not supposed to do that, he said that he doesn’t want his future goddaughter to have a hard time because I walk too much. I don’t even know why he keep on telling me that my baby is going to be a daughter because I kept on telling them that it’s going to be a son. I did ask him once about why he wanted me to have a daughter so much and he told me that he thinks that he’ll love my baby more if it’s a girl.

 

                When we arrived at the shooting location, Seo Joon brought us and introduce us to all the actors and idols on the set, also to the trainees there. I recognize the two trainees from JYP as we’ve met before through other friends. It’s kind of impossible for you to not know other trainees when you attend an art school, partly because you always have a friend who knows a trainee.

 

                “Hey there! How are you doing?” I almost swore when someone suddenly approach me from behind. It was Jinyoung, one of the trainees from JYP. He gave me a milk that he have in his hand and keep on sitting there.

 

                “I’m doing fine, thank you. How are you?” I ask out of courtesy. I used to not like any kind of interaction with strangers but after getting pregnant, I’ve somehow become someone who don’t mind talking to others.

 

                “I’m doing fine as well! Actually Namjoon sent me a kakao message, telling me that his friend will come to the set with Seo Joon hyung. I didn’t know which one of you was his friend at first but he told me that his friend have a husky voice and had a collaboration with him before,” Jinyoung said to me and my eyes grew bigger at what he said. I did a collaboration with Namjoon before?

 

                “I had a… collaboration with Namjoon? When?” I had a lot of collaboration with a lot of people, and that was because I really like singing. I did not ask for any payment, though some of them did pay me anyway.

 

                “If I was not mistaken, it was like a year ago or so. You did not remember any of it?” Jinyoung ask me again. I look at the milk in my hand and try my hardest to remember about the collaboration I have last year. I did not do a lot of collaboration last year because Jimin did not gave me a lot of permission for collaboration. He was very jealous if I have collaboration with guys, and most of my collaboration are with male rappers. Then, I remember about a collaboration I did with a guy who I claim to be ‘really good at english’.

 

                “Ah I think I remember it now. My memories have always been bad about these kind of things! We did not have any kind of collaboratio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter