Chapter 2

Drunken Love

- Yoona’s POV -

 

The Wednesday after the show, all of us were given a day off. Having a free day in our tight schedule was indeed a miracle. We were at our dorm and my unnies have started planning their day.

 

"Who wants to go shopping with me?" Tiffany unnie asked.

 

"Do you even have to ask? Of course I'm coming with you." Taeyeon unnies said.

 

"Nadu. I'm coming." Sica said.

 

"Jinja? I thought you're going to sleep Sica." Tiffany said.

 

"Of course I want to sleep. But I want to give a gift to Krystal. Yuri-yah come with me?" Sica said.

 

"Arasseo Sica." Yuri said.

 

"Hyoyeon, sunny and I are going to watch the latest movie. Yoona want to come with us?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Anniyo unnie. I just want to rest today. I have a schedule early in the morning tomorrow. I’ll just get plenty of rest before that."

 

"Arasseo, Hyun-ah, do you want to come?" Sunny said.

 

"A-about that unnie. I-I've just received a text from Yong-oppa. He's coming to pick me up." Seohyun mumbled.

 

All the girls started screaming and wooing. "Aigoo uri maknae has grown up! Arasseo, have fun with Yong seobang."

 

"Ne unnie." Seohyun blushed a bright red hue.

 

20 minutes later the girls have gone to their destinations wearing disguises so as not to attract the media. Seohyun and I were left in the living room watching random shows in the TV.

 

"Unnie are you sure you want to stay here alone?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Kwenchana Hyunnie. I’ll just stay here and watch TV until I sleep." I said.

 

"I could ask Yong oppa to spend our time here with you." She said.

 

"And make me see you act all lovey dovey with each other?" I .

 

"An-aniyo unnie!" Seohyun responded.

 

"Eyy Hyunnie, I'm sure you and oppa haven't went on a date for a long time. You guys deserve to have fun. I’ll be fine here."

 

"Arasseo unni-" the doorbell chimed suddenly. “Ah that must be Yong oppa."

 

We both stood up and went to the door. Seohyun opened the door and said, "Yong opp- Omo, Jonghyun oppa!"

 

What? Did Seohyun say Jonghyun oppa? He's here? Argh ottoke? I'm wearing sweat pants and a sleeveless shirt, and without makeup? Ottoke??

 

"Ah annyeonghassaeyo Jonghyun oppa, Yong oppa. Please come in." Seohyun said.

 

"Thank you Hyungsoonim." Jonghyun said.

 

"Wahh Hyun you're so beautiful!" Yong seobang said.

 

"Ah ann-annyeonghassaeyo Yong seobang, Jonghyun-ssi." I stammered shyly. Omo I wasn't prepared for this. Jonghyun-ssi is inside our dorm!

 

- Seohyun's POV -

 

Yoona-unnie was blushing and was stealing glances at Jonghyun oppa. I haven't seen her act like that before. Could she like Jonghyu-

 

"Hyun kaja?" Yong oppa said.

 

"In a bit oppa. Could you come and help me in the kitchen for a bit. I just want to serve you guys some tea" I said. " Jonghyun oppa, please be comfortable and wait for a bit."

 

"Thank you Hyungsoonim." He said while doing his famous dimple smile.

 

I hurriedly went to the kitchen with Yong oppa behind me. As I was preparing the cups and heating the water, I felt arms around my waist.

 

"Ahh oppa. Not here. Yoona unnie and Jonghyun oppa are at the living room."

 

"It’s okay Hyun, they don't see us."

 

"Still oppa."

 

"Arasseo Hyun. You don't want a hug from me." He was pouting like a kid again.

 

"Eyy oppa. I didn't say that. Of course I want a hug but not now. Maybe later if you behave."

 

"Arasseo Hyun."

 

"By the way oppa, is Jonghyun oppa doing anything after this?"

 

"Ani, wae?"

 

"Ahh it’s because I want to ask him accompany Yoona unnie here. She might be lonely if I leave her."

 

"Hmm what are you planning Hyun?" He seemed suspicious.

 

I smile angelically at him. "Nothing oppa. Just want to see unnie happy to have someone accompany her. Something might happen here and she has no one to help her."

 

"Arasseo. I’ll help you set a date between the two."

 

"Ehhh?! I didn't say that oppa."

 

"But that's what you wanted right?" He was laughing quietly.

 

"Aigoo. Oppa. You do know me after all." I heaved a sigh.

 

"Of course! I know you like the back of my hand."

 

- Meanwhile in the living room - Yoona's POV -

 

I was still in a daze. I didn't expect to see Jonghyun till the MuBank. I was fiddling with my hands as the awkwardness in the air rises. I didn't dare break it because frankly I do not know what to say. Instead I started watching TV but I kept stealing glances at Jonghyun hoping that he would start talking.

 

"Yoona-ssi, gwenchana?" He asked.

 

"Um ne?"

 

"Are you okay? You can't keep still." He asked with a concerned face.

 

"Deh I'm okay." I gave a small smile grateful that he's concerned. Just that small gesture spewed some wild fantasies in my head. Does he like me? Ani it can't be right? But why was he concerned? He wouldn't be concerned about me if he didn't like right? He could li-

 

"Yoona-ssi, can we drop the honorifics?"

 

"Sure," which made me blush again. "Jo-Jonghyun-ah?" I tried saying it out loud. It sounded awkward. He too realized that I sounded awkward and it made him laugh. His laugh was heartwarming which made me blushed again.

 

"Just call me something you're comfortable with."

 

"Ahh okay. Jongie?" I asked shyly.

 

"I like it." He smiled at me angelically. Dugun dugun. Oh heart stop beating loudly.

 

"Ho-How about you, wh-what would you call me?"

 

"Yoongie? So it's like Jongie and Yoongie." Which made me blushed yet again. Is it just me or he's thinking about us being together. Cham Yoona! Stop this. Your fantasies are running wild!

 

"So what have you guys been talking about?" Yong seobang said while carrying tea with Seohyun behind him wearing a mischievous smile. Seohyun's planning something. What could it be.

 

"Nothing much Hyung, just getting to know each other." Jonghyun, ani Jongie said. I really need to get used calling him Jongie from now on. Kyaa!

 

"Ah unnie we have to go! We'll be late for our reservation." Seohyun said.

 

"Ah Kure?" That means he's going to go with them. Can he stay with me?

 

"Deh, are you going to be fine here ALONE?" Seohyun said with an emphasis on the Alone part. No need to rub on my wounds Hyunie.

 

"Neh Gwencha-"

 

"Wait you're going to stay here alone?" Jongie said.

 

"Neh I'll be fine."

 

"Ah arasseo." He said with a smile. He's really going. I had hoped you're staying. Way to put my mood down Jongie.

 

"Why not accompany her Jonghyun-ah? It’s not like you're going to do anything back at our dorm?" Yong seobang said. Wait, what?

 

"Ah but Hyung I was going to finish composing our new song." He replied.

 

"Just stay here, it’s good to take a break anyway. And you shouldn't leave a lady here alone. There might be an accident or what."

 

Jongie seemed to ponder what Yong seobang said and agreed, "Neh arasseo Hyung I’ll stay here." Then I saw Yong seobang and Seohyun exchange a meaningful look. Ahh so this is what Seohyun was planning. Wahh! He's staying!! I should kill or hug you later Seohyun!

 

"I'll just go when one of the snsd noonas come home."

 

"Ah deh Kahmsamida." I replied. Please come home late unnie-deul!

 

- Seohyun's POV -

 

"Unnie we're going! Jonghyun-oppa, take care of my choding of an unnie!"

 

"Yah Hyunnie! Pali ka!" Unnie shouted which made me laugh.

 

"Arasseo, annyeong!"

 

Once we were outside, I quickly took out my phone and started typing.

 

"Hyun what are you doing?" Yong oppa said.

 

"Oh I'm texting my unnie-deul to don't come home to our dorm tonight so that Yoong unnie have some time with Jonghyun-oppa."

 

"Yah Hyun, since when did you become so mischievous?" He said while pinching my cheek.

 

"Apeuda oppa! I learned it from you. Merong!"

 

"Jassik. Arasseo Kaja!"