Chapter 8

Drunken Love

* Jonghyun’s POV *

 

- Flashback -

 

I really don’t get what Yoona and Yonghwa Hyung getting scared on being interrogated by SNSD. I mean they are just girls with a huge curiosity. I used to laugh at Yonghwa hyung who when called by SNSD in their dorm for “interrogation” was pacing back and forth across the hallway where SNSD’s door was. I’ve never seen him like this, sweating bullets. Me, Jonghyun and Jungshin accompanied Hyung for moral support but we weren’t allowed to go in as Taeyeon noona said fiercely, “Only those who have girlfriends here can come in tonight.” She grabbed Hyung’s hand forcefully and slammed the door in our faces, stunning us.

 

I really thought they were harmless. How terribly and horrifyingly wrong I was.

 

- End of flashback –

 

I opened the door and the girls I thought were banging the door couldn’t be seen anywhere. Yongie who was behind me gripping my arm was getting tensed on the silence that filled their dorm. Feeling her nervous made me feel protective of her as I squeezed her hand lightly. I was rewarded with a smile.

 

We walked slowly to check on the living room and I saw that it was spotless and clean leaving our um activities last night without any evidence. What was evident was how 8 Ladies were sitting on and around the sofa looking like Goddesses sent down for divine punishment.

 

“Sit,” Taeyeon noona said. She looked at the 2 chairs that were from the dining room just in front of the TV. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t intimidated but I shrugged it off and focused more on Yongie who was hyperventilating I think.  We sat down on the chairs provided and I started rubbing Yongie’s back just to calm her down. “Remember what I said, we’ll be fine.” I whispered silently, but I know she heard me as she started calming down. I heard coughing behind me and I looked at their judging and piercing eyes and I replied, “Sorry.”

 

Even though I stopped patting Yongie’s back, I still grabbed her hand and put in my lap and all their eyes dwelt on my action.

 

The atmosphere was silent and heavy. Under their scrutinizing eyes, I felt I’m in a court under a trial where I’ve committed a heavy crime.

 

“Um so-“ I tried to break the ice but Taeyeon noona gave me a piercing look that shut me up completely.

 

“Wait a bit Jonghyun-ssi,” She said. Woah, since when did noona talked to me in formal. This is not good.

 

After a few uncomfortable minute, the doorbell rang. Hyungsoonim opened the door revealing my brothers. They look undecided whether they should be happy or angry which made me chuckle. Yonghwa hyung was holding a paper bag which he threw to my face but I neatly caught it. I checked what was inside and I looked inside and it contained my shirt.

 

“Excuse me for a bit. I’ll change my clothe-“ Yongie interrupted me with her panicked eyes.

 

“Don’t leave me alone with them,” she whispered hurriedly.

 

“But I got to change clothes, this shirt you gave me is a bit tight around my arm-“

 

 “Please,” she pleaded with those gorgeous eyes.

 

“Arasseo, help me out of this shirt then.”

 

I tried to pull the shirt out of my head but I got stuck. It was tight and the shirt was halfway out. I struggled to take it off and my brothers were laughing at me loudly and then-

 

“YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!” Yongie shouted.

 

“Jonghyun’s abs.” Hyoyeon said. Damn, I forgot about them.

 

I couldn’t see anything since the shirt was still halfway out. “Um Yongie, I need help-“

 

“YAH STOP LOOKING AT HIM LIKE YOU’RE GOING TO EAT HIM!!” Yongie shouted. What?! Eat me?!

 

“You already did ate him up Yoong,” Yuri countered back.

 

“EVEN SO STOP LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT!!” Yongie was still shouting. Wait wait who ate who!?

 

I finally managed to remove the shirt and I looked around. Me members looked at me shocked with their eyes wide. Yongie was standing up in front of me blocking my view from SNSD. I lightly grabbed her on the waist and placed her on her seat, “Calm down.”

 

She still wasn’t looking at me. She looked at her members challenging them. “Don’t look at him like that,” she said threatened. I look at SNSD and they look at Yongie with menacing eyes. This could turn bad.

 

“Yongie calm dow-“

 

“Why do you care how we look at him?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Of course I care!!” Yongie shouted.

 

“Why do you care if Jonghyun looks so hot right now? It’s not like you’re his girlfriend,” Sica noona said. Wait what?! Oh I forgot to put on my shirt.

 

As I was about to put on my shirt, Yongie stood up and shouted, “WHO SAID I’M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND?!”

 

The whole room went into chaos. The SNSD grabbed Yongie and were jumping around her.

 

“Waa Yoong! When did this happen? When you were doing IT?”

 

“Finally Yoong found her first love!”

 

“Daebak Yoong!”

 

And so on. On the other hand:

 

“Yah Jonghyun! What did I hear about you and Yoona huh?” Yonghwa hyung grabbed my arm and slapped it.

 

“Jinjja hyung?! You guys did it?!” Minhyuk exclaimed.

 

“Waa daebak hyung! You’re my new idol!” Jungshin said.

 

“Yah, what’s that supposed to mean Jungshin?” I questioned him and he just laughed at me.

 

After the noise calmed down we sat back on the interrogation seats and they started asking questions.

 

“What are you going to do if Yoong is pregnant Jonghyun-ah?” Taeyeon noona asked.

 

I sighed. “We didn’t do it noona.”

 

“We didn’t do it unnie,” Yongie said.

 

“Care to explain how you two got on our carpet?” Sica noona asked.

 

I explained again what I told Yongie before except the intense part: the kissing and um juggling of ‘assets’. Those memories are staying for me and Yongie only.

 

“Wahh so sweet.” “Amazing Jonghyun!” They were praising me and it calmed Yongie down. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

 

“Busan Namja for the win!” Yonghwa hyung said earning a laughter from everyone.

 

“So when did you two became together?” Yuri noona asked.

 

“An hour before when we locked ourselves in our room Yul,” Yongie said.

 

“I hope this is not one of your flings Jonghyun-ah,” Yuri asked me.

 

“I’m not one of those guys noona. My members always ask me why I don’t get a girlfriend with um as the said my ‘looks’ and my ‘charm’ which I don’t even know what they meant by that. But I always respond to them that I’m waiting for the right girl who would make my heart go crazy. And Yongie,” as I looked at those gorgeous eyes, “just happened to be that right girl.” I looked at the SNSD girls seriously. I wouldn’t lie about this. My father taught me that I shouldn’t play with a girl’s heart. “It’s better to be played with than to play another person,” my father used to say. “That way, your consciousness and your heart stays clean and open for a new beginning!”

 

“I just hoped you won’t hurt uri Yoong Jonghyun-ah,” Tiffany noona said.

 

“I won’t give any promises noona. I’m not superman. I’m not perfect. I cannot assure you that I wouldn’t hurt Yongie but all I can promise you is I would do anything to make her happy. Even if it means that I should never see her again.”

 

“I’ll never say that,” Yongie said and kissed my cheeks and I smiled brightly as a response.

 

The girls started squealing and I cannot help but laugh at them. Yongie was blushing and I gripped her hands lightly.

 

“Oh its lunch time! Time to cook girls! Yoong entertain our new and soon-to-be brother-in-law,” Taeyeon noona and Yongie blushed brighter.

 

As the girls stood up, Yuri noona said, “By the way you two, nice nicknames.” which the whole room erupted into laughter except for the two of us blushing of the embarrassment.

 

The living room was left to the both of us as we sat in the sofa cuddling each other. Some of the girls were cooking with the help of Minhyuk and Jungshin while the YongSeo couple were enjoying each other’s company while the remaining girls were doing a variety of activities such as sleeping, gossiping just to name a few.

 

“Jongie, komawo,” Yongie said.

 

“For what Yongie?”

 

“For being here with me.”

 

“It’s my pleasure to be here Yongie.”

 

“Not only that but for loving me.”

 

“Thank you too for loving me Yongie.”

 

“I love you Jongie.”

 

“I love you too Yongie.” We kissed like there was no tomorrow.

 


 

Author's Note:

 

My promise to you guys >.< Hope you guys like it! And i thank you guys for asking me to make one more chapter as it gave me an idea for Jonghyun's Story of My new Fanfic Broken into Pieces. This whole story would be like the prologue of Jongyun's story!

 

Once again thank you all for the love and support!

 

Signing off Drunken Love,

Pokerman