Chapter 7

Drunken Love

* Yoona’s POV *

 

I slowly woke up with a huge headache pounding through my skull and a backache. Apparently I slept on the carpet. My vision was blurred and my throat dry. Slowly I opened my eyes, blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes. I sat up straight and the comforter fell to my lap. I felt the freezing morning throughout my body. I wondered why my belly felt cold. I looked down and shock ran through my spine. I was except for my bra. I looked inside the blanket and I saw I was in my underwear.

 

Cold sweat formed through my body. What happened last night? The last thing I remember was kissing Jongie. Speaking of Jongie, I looked to my right and there he was, deep in slumber and topless if I might add. I blush bright red as I saw him. His body is well formed, 6 pack and all. But more importantly did something happen last night? I was scared that something happened last night? If something did happen, it would have been my first time and that wasn’t how I wanted it to happen, drunk. Well at least it was with Jongi- YAH!! IM YOONA!! What are you thinking you ert!! Enough with that thinking, I should wake him up, but ottoke?! I’m embarrassed of our situation at the moment.

 

I lightly shook him and whispered, “Jongie wake up.”

 

He groaned and turned facing down, his muscular back was showing. “Jongie wake up!” I said a little louder.

 

“5 more minutes Minhyuk,” he whispered. That fired me up.

 

“Yah! Jongie do I look like Minhyuk now? Wahh cheongmal Jongie. I hate you!”

 

My little rant startled him and he sat up and rubbed his hands, “Miane Yongie, I didn’t mean to say that. You’re beautiful, Minhyuk is ugly so don’t get mad alright? Please Chebal, Mianehyo.”

 

I giggled at his reaction. I temporarily forgot I was but I saw he was looking at anything else rather than me and I remembered, “YAH!!” I slapped his arm. I grabbed the blanket and covered myself but in doing so, Jongie was left bare to the cold wind.

 

“Ouch! Yah Yongie how can you hog the blanket to yourself. It’s COLD!!!” He made a snatch for the blanket but I wouldn’t give it.

 

“Can we at least share?” Well I didn’t want him to get sick. I shared the blanket with him and I noticed he still had his jeans on. Maybe he wore it after we did? which made me blush again. Yoona you’re such a ert….

 

There was an uncomfortable silence between us and I have no courage to break it. Ottokaji? It’s so awkward-

 

“Um Yongie, mian for what happen last night.”

 

“Um it’s oka-“

 

“Ani. It was abrupt and uncalled for. I mean just because I wanted to do it doesnt mean I should do it. I should have asked for your permission first. I am so sorry Yongie.” He bowed his head in sorrow.

 

“It-it wa-was my-my first time…” I whispered. He got shocked at my words. He looked at me with a confused face.

 

“Ne? Seolma. You’ve done this in your previous dramas right?” He asked me confusedly. My eyes widen at his statement.

 

“YAH I’M NOT THAT KIND OF AN ACTRESS!!” I screamed at him. I was furious with him and that made him more confused.

 

“What kind of actresses are you thinking of?” He asked me.

 

“THAT KIND OF ACTRESS!” I screamed.

 

“Wait what are you thinking about Yongie?” His eyes widen in the realization of probably what was on my mind. He suddenly laughed.

 

“YAH LEE JONGHYUN! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?” I continuously slapped his arm out of irritation.

 

“Ouch! Yah Yongie! Stop hitting me!” he said. He cringed away from me but the action dragged the comforter and our upper bodies were shown. He quickly repositioned himself and put the comforter up to hide his hot body. He was blushing and I know that I probably blushed brighter.

 

“So-sorry about that. Anyway, it wasn’t what you were thinking. We didn’t do IT,” He emphasized. I guess he didn’t say The WORD but we both know and it made me blush a deeper hue. Aish what were you thinking Yongie? You’re such a ert. But it’s a bit disappointing that we didn’t do- YAH ERT!!

 

“Although you were clinging to me like a magnet last night Yongie,” He said.

 

“Ne?! What do you mean ‘clinging’?” I asked. Oh my God! What did I do last night?!

 

* Flashback Jonghyun’s POV *

 

I kissed her.

 

I really kissed her.

 

Frankly speaking, I was shocked at myself. Where did I get the confidence to kiss her? Where was the shy Jonghyun? It must be the alcohol. Anyway back to the kiss.

 

The kiss was simple and innocent. Her lips were so soft and sweet that I found myself craving for more. Deep down I knew not to deepen that kiss. The consequences could be fatal for me. I don’t care what happens to me as long as nothing bad happens to me. I fought myself for self-control and I did manage. The kiss stayed as an innocent kiss, a light touch that just seemed right. It just felt like heaven.

 

I broke the kiss and looked at her gorgeous eyes; those doe-like eyes. I felt happy that the anger I suspected in her eyes was absent but replaced with delight and desire? I’m not sure. I think the alcohol got into my head.

 

“Yongie I’m sorry for kissing-“ I had to apologize. It was uncalled for. But her response was a delightful surprise.

 

She kissed me. “You talk too much.” Then she kissed me again.

 

Now that kiss was unbelievable. It was intense, overwritten with desire. All my self-control was slipping away and I fought hard to keep it. Her actions increased the pressure on my self-control; Yongie was pulling me to her. She wants it, and I know I too want it.

 

But something happened.

 

She pushed me away and vomited. Her vomit got into my shirt, her shirt and her sweat pants. I quickly got up and said, “Yongie are you okay?!” She was drunk. Aish Jonghyun you shouldn’t have let her drink.

 

“Naw Joongiee! I’m perfect! You kissed me!! How can I not be happy right now!!” She giggled.

 

“Aigoo you’re drunk. Come on lets remove your cloth-“ Wait. What am I doing?! But she can’t stay like that. Aish molla.

 

“Le-Let’s remove you-your shirt and pa-pants Yongie,” I managed to say. Oh my God I’m gonna lose my mind!

 

Good thing is she doesn’t seem to mind. She even giggled like a little girl going for a bath. She swiftly removed her shirt and pants and through them to my face. I dodged quickly and turned my back to respect her privacy. I went to the kitchen and removed my shirt, threw it to the sink along with Yongie's clothes and soak it in the sink. I grabbed a basin and towel and wiped myself clean. Yongie was giggling and shouting about feeling so happy and shouting “Where’s my Jongie! I want to kiss him more!” which made me laugh. Afterwards I went to living room with a basin full of water and a fresh towel. I looked at anywhere except Yongie. God the temptation was great. I wanted to look at her but God-forbid, I might lose control.

 

“Yongie, le-let’s clean you up.” I went near to her and I had no choice but to look at her. Man she’s beautiful. God, please give me strength not to lose it. I started wiping her bosom. She giggled and said it tickles. “Keep still Yongie so I can finish this.” She didn’t make my job easier. She got tickled and was squirming around the sofa. I don’t think she noticed that she was bouncing her ‘arsenals’ as she put it. I took a huge breath knowing I finished cleaning her and the sofa (some of it got on the sofa).

 

“Yongie sit on the floor while I clean the basin, arasseo?”

 

“Neee My Jongie!! Hurry back to me!!” she said with aegyo. Oh my God, I don’t know if I should feel embarrassed or happy.

 

10 minutes later I went back to the living room finding Yongie sleeping on the floor. She must be uncomfortable sleeping on the carpet so I decided to carry her to her room. But she didn’t want to be carried. So I grabbed the sofa pillows and put it under her head and covered her with the comforter. As I was about to get up, she grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to her.

 

“Don’t leave me alone Jongie,” she murmured.

 

“Arasseo.” I said. I covered us both with the comforter and she snuggled to me and I automatically hugged her. Because of the numbness of my mind, I fell asleep not long after.

 

* End of Flashback*

 

* Yoona’s POV *

 

Omo, he’s so sweet to me. He took care of me even though I must have stink too much last night. How can you still keep making my heart go crazy when it’s already yours?

 

“Anyway as I was saying Yongie, I’m so sorry for kissin-“

 

I kissed him. “You talk too much.” I kissed him again.

 

I kissed him lightly and it became passionate. I was scared, scared that I might lose myself in that kiss. I’m losing it; my mind is numb except for the image of Jongie in my head. I love him, I love him so much. I want him. I want him now-

 

BANG.

 

“WE’RE HOME YOONA!”

 

“WHERE ARE YOU YOONA! WE WANT TO TALK TO YO-“

 

“OH MY GOD!!!!”. “OMO!!”. “HOLY GUACAMOLE!”

 

Screams and horrific shouting tore my lips from Jongie. The direction of the screams came from the door which was forcefully kicked open. All of my sisters are home. They formed up a line looking horrendously at us, their face written in shock and horror.

 

“I-it’s not what it looks like,” I stood up and held my hands up to them. I forgot that I was in my underwear and the comforter fell down.

 

“OH MY GOD YOONA! YOU DID IT WITH JONGHYUN!!” Tiffany shouted. Aish pabo Yoona. Way to make things worse.

 

“Aniyo noona, we didn’t do it,” Jongie said nervously. He too stood up trying to explain the situation but his hot body was exposed to my sisters too. My sisters stared at Jongie but not on his face but on his Greek-like abs. I don’t know if this is the first time they saw Jongie like that but some of them had dreamy eyes or quite possibly drooling. That fired me up.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?!” I shouted at them. I pulled Jongie with me and ran to my, well, my and Yuri’s room and locked the door. My sisters still in a daze followed us but it was too late. I already locked the door.

 

“IM YOONA! OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE!”

 

“ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO FINISH SOMETHING?!”

 

“JONGHYUN OPPA! I’M GOING TO TELL YOU TO YONG OPPA IF YOU DON’T OPEN THIS DOOR!!”

 

The girls were screaming their lungs out. Aish my sisters are a pain. They were still screaming when Jongie went near me and hugged me. He whispered, “We can’t stay in here for long. We have to get out of this room sooner or later.”

 

He’s right. But what am I gonna do?! My sisters are gonna kill me when I get out of this room.

 

“Are you okay Yongie?” He looked at me worriedly.

 

“What are we going to do Jongie? My sisters will kill me when I get out of this room.” I said, panic written across my face.

 

He cupped my face with his hands and said, “We’ll be fine. I won’t leave your side. We’ll answer every question they have. We haven’t done anything wrong.” Not yet anyways- OMO YOONA YOU’RE A ERT!

 

“Yoona, everything is gonna be alright. Just get dressed and can you lend me a shirt?” He pecked my lips and it sent all my worries away. I got dressed and gave him my biggest shirt but it was slightly small for his size but it will do.

 

“You ready?” I ask.

 

“Not quite. Before we get out of there I think they’ll ask this question. Better be prepared right?” He’s smiling.

 

“What question would that be?” I asked.

 

He pulled me closer to him and looked at my eyes and said:

 

“Will you be my girlfriend Yongie?”

 

Dugun dugun.

 

Dugun dugun.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend Yongie?” He asked me again. His eyes showed me what I dreamt of. Love and Compassion from the one I love. Tears started forming in my eyes and I smiled, “Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Jongie.”

 

He kissed me passionately and ended it there, “Now you’re mine and I’m yours. Saranghaeyo Yongie.”

 

“Nadu Saranghaeyo Jongie.”

 

He held my hand tightly assuring me that everything is going to be alright. Yes, with him, everything will be alright.

 

With one last kiss, he opened the door to my raging sisters.

 


 

Author's Note:

Thanks guys for reading! I'll see you guys on my next fanfic Broken into Pieces Cheers and stay awesome always!