Chapter 4

Drunken Love

- Yoona's POV -

 

Hearing Jongie say that made me speechless. He's a true namja and I have profound respect for him. After the movie, we just sat on the couch and watch TV. He said that one of my unnies should be coming home and that we should just wait. An hour passed and none of my unnies nor Hyunnie arrived. There was a comfortable silence between us and it gave me time to think about what Jongie said. What would I do if I was in that situation? If it were to happen, I hoped it wasn't with Jongie because I want to be with him forever. Wh- what did I just think? Did I imagine myself with Jongie forever? Married with Jongie with little me and him. I smiled when I imagined what our kids would be. I hope they get Jongie's milky skin and his soothing voice. Our son should be as handsome as his fathe-

 

A light hit on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at my shoulder and Jongie's head was laying on it. He was deeply asleep and I could hear his even breathing. With his head so near, I could easily admire his features up close. He looks comfortable but to make him more comfortable, I lightly shrugged my shoulders and laid his head on my lap. He automatically shifted so that he was lying down properly facing me. Our position made me think that my imagination was real, even for a bit. The one I like is on my lap and I smiled, enjoying the moment. Even for just a moment, please don't let this end. I hoped to do this for you every single day.

 

I just looked at him admiringly while lightly patting his head. Time passed and Jongie was still sleeping peacefully on my lap. I noticed that the room got darker which made me look at the clock, it was 7 pm already. I had to cook dinner for my members and possibly for Jongie. I lifted his head up and grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it underneath his head. I quickly group text my unnies on what time they're coming and ask what they would like to eat. After like a second, their replies came saying that something came up, they're busy, their parents called them, basically they're all going to be late. "Bwuoya. Ottoke. What should I cook for me and Jongie."

 

I then decided what I know to cook best: chicken stew with fried rice. "That should be enough for us two." I went to the kitchen but look behind to see Jongie still sleeping peacefully. I put on my earphones and started listening to My Love by Jongie. It really brings calm to me and I started working.

 

- Jonghyun's POV -

 

I slowly woke up feeling so refreshed. I haven't slept like that for ages. I had a dream that I was with Yongie in their dorm. It was a nice dream. As I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar sight. I expected to see my room but I was in SNSD dorm. Aish jinjja Jonghyun, it wasn't a dream after all. Speaking of which, where's Yongie? Did something happen to her?! What if an accident happened and I was sleeping!!

 

I quickly got up and said, "Yongie, where are you?"

 

No reply. I started searching throughout their dorm. I searched each room. And no sign of her. Where could she be?! Which room haven't I looked at.. The Kitchen!

 

I quickly rushed to the kitchen and there she was, dancing while cooking. I saw that she has her earphones on and that probably was the reason she didn't hear me. She was humming and I got attracted to her voice. It wasn't quite a while till I noticed it was my song. Dugun dugun.. Yongie, what are you doing to me.. Have I fallen for you?

 

I was leaning on the doorframe listening to her voice, an angelic voice. I closed my eyes to focus more on her voice. After a while, it suddenly stops. I opened my eyes and I saw that she finally noticed me.

 

"Jongie, how long have you've been standing there?" Her eyes widen in shock.

 

"Quite some time I think. I was listening to your voice," I smiled at her.

 

"Um-um." She seemed flushed on her cheeks which I find really cute.

 

"Don't worry, you have a nice voice."

 

"Kahm-kahmsamida."

 

"Anyways, what are you cooking?"

 

"Chicken stew and fried rice."

 

"Do you need help?"

 

"An-ani, I can handle by myself. Umm you could just watch TV while I finish cooking."

 

"Ani I have a better idea. Can I borrow Hyungsoonim's guitar?"

 

"Hyunnie's guitar? Wae?"

 

"I just thought of playing for you while you cook."

 

She got shocked again. Her eyes wide and formed an o shape. I laughed at her expression and she recovered.

 

"Yah! Arasseo I'll get her guitar. Wait a minute."

 

She handed me her apron, and walked out of the room. I wore it and looked at her progress. The food looks so good! Then I heard her footsteps coming and I quickly removed the apron and went back to where I was.

 

As she entered, she has a confused face, "Jongie, why are the doors of our rooms open?"

 

"Oh miane but I was looking for you everywhere because I when I woke up I didn't see you. I got worried that something might have happened to you."

 

"Ah ku-kure. Miane I wasn't there, I had to cook food." She looked away at me blushing.

 

She handed me Hyung's gift to Hyungsoonim, the pink guitar. I started to tune it but surprisingly, it was already tuned. "Wahh, Hyungsoonim plays this guitar often doesn't she?"

 

"Everynight to be exact. It drives Hyoyeon unni mad." She laughed.

 

"I'll start- oh wait a minute."

 

"Wae?"

 

"I got to ask hyung for permission to play Hyungsoonim's guitar. He'll kill me if I played it without permission."

 

"Really?"

 

"He's possessive of hyungsoonim. Even us members are not easily forgiven when it comes to Hyungsoonim." I laughed and she joined me.

 

I called hyung and it took quite a while till he answered.

 

Wae Jonghyun?

 

"Miane hyung but I need your permission."

 

On?

 

"I'm going to play Hyungsoonim's pink guita-"

 

Yahh! Jonghyun don't you dare touc- ouch! Hyun why did you do that?

Stop shouting at Jonghyun! Annyeong Jonghyun! You can use my guitar. I'll deal with this raging dragon.

 

"Kahmsamida Hyungsoonim!"

 

Hyun I'm not a raging dra- the line got cut. I was laughing myself out. Yoona was looking at me weirdly, probably because I was laughing alone.

 

“It’s nothing. I’ll start,” I said.

 

My Love

 

When the rain falls out the window,

The hidden memories drench my heart

The person I thought I forgot

Clearly floats up in my head instead

 

My love, my love, my love who I long for

My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me

My love, my love, my love that I miss

 

Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love

When the darkness comes out the window

The hidden memories light up my hear

 

My love, my love, my love that I long for

My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me

My love, my love, my love who I miss –

 

During the time I was singing I saw that she was watching at me intently with warmness clearly shown in her eyes. It made me want to sing for her more. I stopped suddenly because clearly she has forgotten that she was cooking and her hand was about to touch the stove. I quickly stood up, grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, wrapping my arm around her. With a guitar on one hand and her in the other, I said, “Yongie, you should be more careful. You almost burnt your hand.”

 

She was quiet, and it wasn't till a bit later that I noticed the close proximity between us. She is basically leaning in my chest that I bet that she could hear my heart beat. The air was awkward, that's for sure and I just stared at her face as she too stares at mine. I started to lean forward and I closed my eyes, heart pounding loudly. It was just about a centimeter away that I smelt a slightly burnt aroma. I quickly let her go and still a guitar in one hand, I hurriedly turned the fire off. And I turned around and looked at her, blank written across her face.

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Here you go guys! My promise written in less than 30 mins XD kind of a record for me! Enjoy!