Chapter 1

Drunken Love

*Music Core January 25, 2013*

"Jonghyun-ah, are you excited for our comeback?" asked Yonghwa.

"Ne hyung. It’s been too long and I'm sure you miss hyungsoonim." Teasing our choding leader has been a hobby of mine.

"Yahh, not too loud!"

"Arrasseo hyung," I chuckled. We're preparing for our comeback with the song Hyung composed "I'm sorry". Minhyuk and Jungshin are play fighting, trying to forget their nervousness for our comeback. Hyung and I are tuning our guitars when someone said it's time.

We reached the stage and we huddle up. "This is it guys, our fans are waiting," Hyung said.

"Dujukja!" We chanted.

This is it. I'm back home!

The performance was ecstatic! The fans haven't forgotten about us. Their energy was unbelievable. When I sang my part, the fans screamed and that gave me an incentive to perform better.

After the performance, we were all smiling. Nothing felt better than performing back home. Performing in Japan was also good but there's no place like home. We were on our way to our dressing room when Hyung was grabbed by someone.

"Oppa you guys were great!" Hyungsoonim screamed. Hyung laughed at her and said, "Of course! I dedicated that song to you remember? Kekeke"

Aigoo. This couple. "Hyung we're going ahead."

"Arasseo." He said while still looking Hyungsoonim.

I shook my head and went straight to our dressing room with Minhyuk and Jungshin following behind.

We met SNSD on our way and bowed to them. "Annyeonghaseyo." We said.

They too bowed back and they were giggling at Yoona. Taeyeon noona elbowed Yoona. She was shocked at first then turned to me and said, "Ann-annyonhaseyo Jonghyun-ssi. Umm.."

"What's the problem Yoona-ssi?" I answered sincerely.

"Ani, umm have you seen Hyunie?" She asked without looking at me.

"Ah ne. He's with Hyung at the moment. They're near the stage."

"Ahh kahmsamida." She bowed and she ran away. The other girls were hooting and giggling at her and they bowed at us while I said, "Hwaiting on your performance noona-deul."

* A few minutes later at the Greenroom *

"Hyung, who's interviewing us today?"

"It’s Hyun and yoona."

Yoona huh. I can ask her what happened a while ago. Why did she ran away.

The two girls arrived and hyungsoonim and hyung started talking.

"Annyeong yoona-ssi." Jungshin and Minhyuk said to yoona.

"Ahh deh annyeong." She replied.

"Ahh annyeong yoona-ssi. I didn't notice you girls have arrived." I said while smiling.

She was looking at me weirdly and her face turned red. "Wae yoona-ssi, are you sick?" I leaned closer and touch her forehead and touched mine. The temperature was almost the same.

She gasped and said, " A-aniyo, I'm okay." And she looked away.

"We're about to start." The PD said.

"Kaja," I said while smiling again.

"N-ne." She stammered.

* After the greenroom interview *

- Yoona's POV -

Yoona was very professional. She seemed nervous at first but when the cameras were on, she became an Idol. This had been her life for the past 5 and a half years. She has gotten used to it. An idol's life has its ups and downs. She really loved being an idol but she could not stand how fellow idols just pop up and profess their affection for her. She's fine when her fans said it, but the others.. It makes her want to ran away.

"Unnie we have to go and prepare for our performance." Seohyun said. She brought me out of my train of thought and we hurried to our dressing room.

The other members were wooing, screaming and whistling. They were teasing us, Seohyun about Yong-seobang and me about Jonghyun-ssi which made me blush.

"Yah yoona! You're aegyo was overflowing when you were talking to Jonghyun-ssi.

"Are we expecting another Brother-in-law?"

"Aigoo Yoona! Why are you blushing? Do you like Jonghyun-ssi?"

The members were all spewing nonsense but when someone said, "Girls it's time!"

Phew, saved by the bell. In all honesty, she didn't know what happened in the Greenroom. She noticed that she was showing her aegyo to Jonghyun-ssi, too much of aegyo but she didn't care. She felt like it was natural for her to do that.

After their performance, it was time for them to announce the winner of the week.

To no one's surprise, SNSD won. The CNBlue members cheerfully congratulated SNSD sisters out of respect and because Yonghwa was gleefully celebrating Seohyun's victory.

Aigoo. I hope jonghyun-ssi win next week. I won't be able to see him for a week. Can't wait! Yoona thought. If only she knew what was about to happen.