...And Knowing That You Love Me Too

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Things that Lead Me to You) Baekhyun x Chanyeol

 

Chanyeol quickly runs back to Baekhyun and held him closer to his chest.

 

“Baekhyun! Baekhyun, if you can hear me, please speak up!” Chanyeol pleads as he shakes Baekhyun’s body.

“Why isn’t he waking up, hyung?” the young lad asks as his tears continue to flow out from his eyes.

 

Chanyeol faces the boy and puts on a wry smile. He pats his shoulder.

 

“You should go back, dong saeng,” Chanyeol says. “He was just sleeping.”

“B-But!” the boy protests. “He’s been shot! He’s been shot!” he repeats.

Chanyeol blinks a few times before answering the boy once again.

“I know. That’s why you better get some help, dong saeng.”

 

The young boy reluctantly stands up and wipes his tears away before running back to seek some help. When the young lad was gone, Chanyeol couldn’t help it but to cry.

 

“Why… Why are you so unfair, Baekhyun?!” he hollers as he cries. “You left me… without hearing me out! You left me!”

 

Grell and Ronald appear before Chanyeol in a matter of second. Chanyeol looks at them with wonder as he laid eyes on the chainsaw that the red head carries with him.

 

“M-Mister Grell..?” he stutters.

Grell gives him a grin.

“I’m so sorry, Chanyeollie~” Grell says in a flamboyant tone. “But Baekhyun’s time is up. There’s nothing we can do now,”

“I-I know that,” Chanyeol whispers. “But why are you carrying such blade, Mister Grell?” he asks.

“Oh… this?” Grell looks at his chainsaw. “Why, this is only a mere instrument for reaping souls~!” he replies as he strikes it to Baekhyun’s body.

 

Chanyeol was about to protest but Baekhyun’s body suddenly emits many film-like structures. Chanyeol’s eyes widen in amazement.

 

“W-What are these?!” he asks.

Ronald and Grell looked at each other.

“You can see them..?” Ronald asks in disbelief.

 

Chanyeol nods as his eyes looks at the different film-like structure floating around him. One film caught his attention where Baekhyun was talking to himself inside his room.

 

“But you are an idiot, Byun Baekhyun,”  “There’s no way that Chanyeol can accept your love. You’re both guys, remember,”

 

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol mumbles as he looks at Baekhyun. “Why didn’t you say after all…?”

 

The film ended and Chanyeol cries hard; burying his face on Baekhyun’s cold, pale neck.

 

“I… I like you, Byun Baekhyun! I really, really like you!!” he cries.

 

Grell looks at the young man with hesitation. After a while, he fishes a small, round stamp from his pocket and stamps it on his Death List before throwing it to Ronald. Ronald looks at what his senior did to the List. To his surprise, he stamped Byun Baekhyun’s profile as ‘Exempted’

 

“Wha-What is the meaning of this, senpai?!” Ronald hollers. “Don’t you know what trouble I’m going to get in with this?!”

“What gives, Ronnie~?” Grell asks. “Besides, the boy’s love for Baekhyun is pure.” “That’s why he wouldn’t be allowed in our institution~” he added.

 

Grell then hits Chanyeol that makes the latter faints. After a while, he produces a small glass tube and poured it over the two young men. This heals Baekhyun’s body quickly. Ronald whistles a tune.

 

“Swell thing!” he commented. “Where did you get that?”

“Oh,” Grell smiles as he keeps the glass tube. “From a swift little unicorn whose name I shall not reveal~” he chuckles. “I had the Undertaker to modify this so that it’ll make anyone forgets anything too~”

“Unicorns, huh?” Ronald sighs as he picks his lawnmower from the ground.

“Why, if we Grim Reapers exist, so do they~” Grell says.

“Whatever,” Ronald answers. “Let’s just return to the others before they suspect us.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun lies side by side at the heart of the forest until the others came to take them in the bus.


Was it good? =P Let me hear you out,