Music

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Things that Lead Me to You) Baekhyun x Chanyeol

We now return to our ever dearest alma mater; EXO U where we started our story in a small garden. Then, we entered the very wide auditorium that enchanted our ears with their songs in a musical. Where will we head to next? But before we continue this little trip around the campus; let’s focus on today’s story. We all know how Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Suho and D.O. got caught in a fight with EXO U’s Gardening club members, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Kris, Tao and Luhan, right? Chanyeol was one of the students who shall be expelled (somehow) because he was one of the famous students in the campus.

 

Born as Park Chanyeol; the tall Yoda-eared young man has a knack for doing business like his father so he pursued Business Management in college. As a college student, Chanyeol was seen as a cheerful and bright person; known for his ability to make anyone smile by just being with him. This made him earn the title as the Happy Virus in his first year at EXO U. He became known for joining the rap battles held at the University every festivals and gatherings, and also for his best grades at subjects. Park Chanyeol became close to Jongin through his friend and classmate; Suho. Soon enough, he befriended Sehun, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun; which made him part of the group. So much for Chanyeol’s history… Let’s get a move on, shall we?

 


 

A normal Thursday at EXO U, Chanyeol and his group are inside the garden carrying out the daily activities.

“Chanyeol,” Kris called. “Can you give me the packet of seeds you are holding?”

Chanyeol looked at the packet he was holding and gives it to Kris.

“Here you are,” He says with a smile.

“Thanks,” Kris replied as he took the packet from him.

Chanyeol resumes to sweeping the debris scattered around the garden’s premises while whistling a happy tune. With that music, everybody became energetic to work. Everybody wore smiles on their faces that they all put what they’ve got in what they are doing.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

“Is it time already?!” Tao exclaims as he hears the bell.

“Awww~” Baekhyun whines. “I’m still listening to Chanyeol~”

“Me too,” Xiumin added.

“There’s nothing we can do about that,” Suho sighs as he takes off his gloves. “I have to attend Chemistry class after all,”

“Hey, we’re at the same class!” Lay declares. “Let’s go at the laboratory together!”

“Chanyeol, wasn’t History was your next class?” Kris asks. “Let’s go together as well.”

“Oh no,” Chanyeol shakes his head. “History is last on my schedule today,”

“Then your next class is?” Kris asks.

Chanyeol smiles at him before taking off his apron. “Music,”

Chanyeol quickly speeds in the hallway as the thought of holding a guitar and listening to music enters his mind. Chanyeol really likes music; especially rap and inspirational ones. He applies music in everything he do; sometimes making songs of his own.

“Ah, here it is.” He says happily as he stands in front of the doors of the music room.

But before he enters the room, Chanyeol notices Baekhyun standing a few steps away from him.

“Hey, Baek!” Chanyeol calls with a smile.

“Oh… Hi Yeol,” Baekhyun greets with a smile.

“Why are you standing there? Are you taking up Music classes today too?” Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun nods shyly. Chanyeol walks towards him and wraps an arm around his shoulder.

“You should’ve said it sooner!” Chanyeol says. “Let’s go!”

Baekhyun didn’t have the time to complain as he was dragged by the tall guy inside the room. That day, the music class had an activity for determining different voice types. All students stand up and recite the Do-Re-Mi scale. Of course, when Chanyeol tried it; he was ranked as the lowest since it was evident from the way he talks how low his voice is.

“Okay, Byun Baekhyun, it’s your turn now,” the professor says.

Baekhyun clears his throat before reciting it. Chanyeol looks at him with anticipation because he didn’t get to hear Baekhyun to sing. Well, there was a chance, back at the musical, but Baekhyun was the narrator. Chanyeol buckles up and waits.

“Do~ Re~ Mi~ Fa~ Sol~ La~ Ti~ Do~”

“Ooh,” Chanyeol exclaims as Baekhyun finishes the scale.

 


 

Dismissal Time

“Hey Baekhyun,” Chanyeol calls to him.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asks as he faces the young man.

“Your voice is really great!” Chanyeol praises.

Baekhyun blushes a little. “Really?” he asks.

“Yeah!” Chanyeol says. “It’s a shame that you didn’t sing in the musical,”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Baekhyun replies. “I picked the narrator’s role, anyways.”

“Why?” Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun didn’t get to answer because Suho, Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo greeted them on the hallway. Chanyeol just let the thought be left away and he hangs out with his group that afternoon. He was the mood setter; as they say. Whenever they go out, Chanyeol always sings for them. He was very on to music that sometimes, he goes out to share it with others.

 


A/N: Tragedy tiiiimeee~!!! =((