Spending A Special Day and Time With You...

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Things that Lead Me to You) Baekhyun x Chanyeol

Saturday at EXO U's Gymnasium…

 

“Alright, next move your shoulder… like this…” Xiumin instructs as he shows the movement.

The others followed and perfected the move. They’ve practiced from morning until high noon.

“Whew,” Luhan pants as the practice ended. “I already saw how you guys danced this at the musical, but I never knew that it was hard!”

“You just can’t keep up,” Sehun teases.

“Excuse me, I think you’re messing with the wrong person,” Luhan says with a frown.

 

Sehun laughs and grabs a towel on his way out; leaving Luhan in the room. Everybody had been doing well for their little program next Thursday for the children. A few days will be enough to practice everything. Even Grell thinks that all of them can do it without any problem.

 

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol calls.

Baekhyun looks over his shoulder and finds the tall guy of his dreams; all sweaty and tired running towards him.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asks.

“We’re going to check out Drossel Keinz, remember?” Chanyeol smiles as he ruffles Baekhyun’s hair.

“O-Oh… yeah… that’s right,” he stutters. “I-I’m just going to change some clothes before that,” he says with a smile.

“Okay,” Chanyeol replies. “Can I come with you?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he heard Chanyeol’s statement. He imagines himself being watched by Chanyeol as he changes clothes, and it went on his head like a daydream.

 

“Baekhyun? Hey, Baekhyun, snap out of it!” Chanyeol calls as he shakes the latter.

Baekhyun wakes up from his daydream and nods when Chanyeol asks if he’s okay. The two set out for the washroom to change clothes.

“Can you wait for me, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asks. “I’m just going to take a shower before we go,”

‘A-A-A shower?! Chanyeol’s going to take a shower?! Oh my god! I’d like to take a look, please!!!!’ Baekhyun thought.

“Okay. I’ll be waiting,” Baekhyun replies while he looks at the mirror.

 

Chanyeol reluctantly takes a shower while humming Black Pearl. Baekhyun became mesmerized by the tune so he sings along as well. Chanyeol, being tall enough to stick his head out of the cubicle’s door, looks at Baekhyun with a smile.

 

“You really deserve to sing a solo for the children next Thursday,” he commented.

“Oh, were you listening?” Baekhyun asks with a blush.

 

Chanyeol says nothing and walks out of the cubicle wearing nothing but jeans. Baekhyun looks at him from the mirror and can’t help it but to admire the taller man’s built. But it’s not what he really admires from Chanyeol. Baekhyun loves his warm personality and his derp smile that makes everybody happy.

 

Amidst his daydreams, Chanyeol has already put on a shirt and had dried his hair. He stands beside Baekhyun who stares aimlessly at the mirror. Chanyeol shakes him again.

 

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asks. “You seem to be lost in thoughts recently.”

“I’m okay, Yeol,” Baekhyun replies with a smile. “Kajja?”

Chanyeol smiles and nods as an affirmation. The two went out of the washroom and heads to Hongdae for Drossel Keinz.

 


 

Hongdae

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun wanders around Hongdae, still looking for Drossel Keinz.

“This isn’t good,” Baekhyun says while scratching his head. “We’ve been looking for this address for hours and we haven’t seen Drossel Keinz.”

“Wait a minute,” Chanyeol said while he stops walking. “Didn’t Sir Ronald say that Drossel’s store was an old-fashioned house?”

“Yes,” Baekhyun replied. “And what about it?”

“I happened to see one in the corner of the last block we’re at,” Chanyeol replies while pointing the previous block they were at.”

 

Baekhyun whines because they’ll be retracing their steps again. Chanyeol tugs him along and they’ve arrived at Drossel Keinz’s shop.

 

“It looks eerie to me,” Baekhyun replies and clings to Chanyeol.

“It looks normal to me,” Chanyeol replies with a smile as he looks at the dolls displayed on the front window. “Let’s go in.”

 

Baekhyun gulps as he follows Chanyeol inside the store. The inside was filled with dolls dressed in Victorian themed gowns. Chanyeol shouts while Baekhyun clings on him like a scared child. A few seconds later, they heard a tune that sounds like the song, ‘London Bridge’. Not long ago after the tune reach their ears, Drossel Keinz steps out from the back room dressed in a tail coat and holding a music box.

 

“What do you want form the Mandalay Shoppe, youngsters…?” Drossel asks in a monotone voice.

“Umm… Ronald Knox asks if you can give us some dolls for the children in the orphanage.” Chanyeol replies with a big grin.

 

Drossel looks around without turning his head around his shop.

 

“Your kind doesn’t belong in here,” he says and returns to the back of his shop.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looks at each other. They didn’t know what to do so they decided to look around the shop. Baekhyun realizes that the dolls even went up until the rafters of the shop. Big and small; they were everywhere. A few minutes later, Drossel reappears and gives them a large box.

 

“That box contains 14 dolls; enough for the children you are giving with,” he says.

“T-Thank you,” Baekhyun replies with an uncomfortable smile on his face.

“Tell them to take care of those dolls; for they are made from the finest materials that suit them best,” Drossel added.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun bid goodbye and quickly heads to the park to freshen up.

 

“He was one weird guy; Drossel, I mean,” Chanyeol mumbles as Baekhyun gives him a cider can.

“Yeah,” Baekhyun agrees. “But the good thing is that, we already got the dolls. Question is, is this enough for the children?”

“Probably,” Chanyeol answers. “It’s not like every child in the orphanage needs a doll,” he chuckles.

“I guess you’re right, Yeol,” Baekhyun says and laughs as well.

 

The two spends the afternoon chatting as they go back to the University. However, Baekhyun doubts himself if he should tell Chanyeol about his true feelings.

 

“What should I do?” he pouts as he sat in his room. “It’s not like I’m expecting an answer from him, but, it’s better for him to know, right?”

 

The question continues to haunt Baekhyun until Thursday came. He wasn’t so sure if he can tell the latter what he really feels. I mean, Baekhyun is loud and cheerful as well but it differs when it comes to Chanyeol. He cannot keep his normal attitude towards him like before.


A/N: yahh Baekhyun! Confess to him already!!! :O