Doing Charity Works,

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Things that Lead Me to You) Baekhyun x Chanyeol

Thursday…

 

Everybody boards a bus towards the orphanage early in the morning. Grell Sutcliff and Ronald Knox also came because they were the ones assigned to reap for the souls on that day. Everybody was eager to see the children; especially Chanyeol. But for some reasons, he was feeling uneasy because of Baekhyun’s silence. He thought that maybe the latter has a problem so he decided to ask him.

 

“Oh, Chanyeol,” Kris calls as Chanyeol was about to approach Baekhyun. “Can you sing a song for us?”

“Yeah, Chanyeol; sing for us!” Chen added.

 

Chanyeol didn’t get a chance to say no because he likes to do it anyways. He sings while the bus travels and it kind of averted his attention away to Baekhyun. But why was Baekhyun being silent?

 

Baekhyun had been thinking hard about his confession since yesterday. He was presented with two choices; Yes or No. If he chooses this, there’s no doubt that it will change his life forever; the same thing will happen if he chooses the other.

 

“There it is!” Suho declares as he sets eyes on a wooden cabin.

The bus stops in front of the house and an old lady greeted them.

“Welcome, Welcome,” she greets. “Come inside, the kids are all excited to see you,” she says.

 

Everybody followed the lady inside the house where the twelve boys was greeted by the innocent and warm smiles of the children. One by one, they cling on the gentlemen; especially on Kris and Chanyeol.

 

“Hey, Hey, Be careful,” Chanyeol chuckles as he carries a kid or two in both of his arms.

“Oppa, you’re so tall!” a little girl admires as he was carried by Kris on his back.

Another little girl approaches Kris.

“Oppa, it’s not fair,” she pouts. “Carry me to your back as well~”

“Okay, I’ll do it after her. Is that alright with you?” Kris told the little girl.

“Yehey~!” the little girl cheers.

“Well, save the piggyback rides for later, kids.” The old lady says. “We need to welcome them,”

 

The old lady led everybody out to the playground where a little stage was set for the twelve boys to perform. All of the children sat down in anticipation. Suho came up and greets everyone.

 

“Kids,” he calls. “Do you want to hear a story?” he asks.

“Yes!!” the unison chorused.

“Okay. It’s all about a wolf and his lover!”

As Suho was retelling the story of their musical, Sehun approaches Kai.

“Why didn’t Sei come? I thought she wanted to join the event as well.” Sehun says.

“Oh, she said that she have to get home by high noon because her brother was getting married.” Kai replied with a nod.

“Wow,” Sehun exclaims. “You’ll propose soon enough, right?” he teases.

Kai hits Sehun’s arm lightly. “Idiot; I’m only 20,” he chuckles.

The two then looks back at the stage. Now, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan re enact what happens.

“The young man hates the wolf very much,” Suho tells. “So he shoots him and… BANG!”

The children gasp.

“…The wolf was alright! The girl guarded him from the bullet. The wolf cries by howling!”

“Awoooo~” Xiumin howls cutely.

“Then, the girl becomes the moon spirit so that she can guide the wolf every night,” Suho ended.

 

The children clap their hands in amazement. Grell Sutcliff looks at Ronald. The two were just standing in one corner of the grounds, beside the things they were going to give away.

 

“How much time do we have, Ronnie?” Grell asks in a low voice.

Ronald looks at his wristwatch.

“Approximately 5 hours more,” Ronald replies while adjusting his glasses. “What a waste,” he mumbles.

“Yeah,” Grell sighs. “Drossel’s works were of finest too. It’s such a shame that nobody will be able to play with the dolls he makes.”

“at's not what I'm talking about, senpai,” Ronald says as he looks at his senior with disappointment as he checks his death list once again. "i'm talking about him,"

“The marauders will be here to do their jobs,” Grell answers followed by a groan. “We are Grim Reapers, silly~ there’s no need for such emotions… So as Will says~”

 

Next up, the twelve guys dance to Growl to amuse the children. Their audience jump up and down to the music as they saw all of them in synchronized and amazing movements. After their dance, the children called for an encore.

 

“Alright,” Suho calls. “The encore will be performed later. For now, we would like to give you something as a gift from our University; EXO U!”

 

Xiumin, Luhan and Tao gives out the boxes decorated with colorful bows to the girls while Kyungsoo, Jongin and Chen hands out different stuff toys to the boys. The other children, after getting their presents, cling to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris and Sehun while Suho and Yixing gives out candies for them.

 

“Yahh! Alright, Alright!” Baekhyun says. “I’ll carry you one by one!” he chuckles.

“Let’s do a race,” Chanyeol suggests.

 

And so, the guys did have a piggyback race with the children they’ve picked as partners. Yixing and Suho became the referees as soon as the race begins.

 

“READY? GET SET! GO!!!” Suho yells.

 

All the remaining fellows ran as fast as they could towards the finish line. And the race’s winner is… Chanyeol! The crowd cheered for him as he and the young girl he was with accepts their prize from Suho. After a while, all attention was focused on the stage as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo sings Black Pearl. Everybody was quiet as the song starts.

 

[D.O] She’s my black pearl, She’s my black pearl
Jidoneun pilyo eobseo nae mami neol garikyeo
Gal giri heomnanhaedo ijjeumeseo geureohgen mothanda

[Suho] Han shido tteoreojyeo ijeobon jeoki eobtneunde
[Baekhyun] Jeo meolri supyeongseon kkeute neoye moseubeul bol su ittdamyeon

[All] Nan docheul olryeo kkeutkkaji barame nal shidgo oh oh oh~
Gichireojin sumyeonye yodongeul jaewo
Eodum soge pin kkot bada wie tteun dal
Bimil gateun geu got my beautiful black pearl
Eodum soge pin kkot bada wie tteun dal
Bimil gateun geu got my beautiful black pearl


[Baekhyun] Shiljaehagin haneun geonji hyeonshilgwaneun dongtteoreojin
([Suho] Kkumgwa isang sogeul hemaego ittna)
Shinhwa soge sal geotman gateun oh naye yeoshina shiganeul hechigo neol chajaga

[Suho] Yeongwonhan geotdeureun mideobon jeoki eobtneunde
[D.O] Geutorok ganjeolhage na barawottdeon neol dahge dwindamyeon

[All] Nan docheul olryeo kkeutkkaji barame nal shidgo oh oh oh ~
Gichireojin sumyeonye yodongeul jaewo
Eodum soge pin kkot bada wie tteun dal
Bimil gateun geu got my beautiful black pearl
Eodum soge pin kkot bada wie tteun dal
Bimil gateun geu got my beautiful black pearl


[Kai] Pokpungi morachineun ajjilhan sunganedo
[Sehun] Baetmeoril dolrijima hanghaereul meomchujima
[Chanyeol] I jeongdoe geobeul meokgo molleonal jul arattdamyeon shijakjwo haji anhattda
Noreul gamchwonoheun badaye jangnanen gikkeoi naega matseojunda
(
[All] Geochireojin sumyeonye yodongeul jaewo, Geochireojin sumyeonye yodongeul jaewo, Geochireojin sumyeonye yodongeul jaewo)
[D.O] She’s my black pearl oh~

[All] Nan haneure tteun taeyanggwa daseot gaeye daeyang oh oh oh~
Chanranhage bitnaneun geunyeoreul hyanghae
Jiteun angae soge nopeun pado wie
Heurithage bichin my beautiful black pearl
Gipeun chimmuk soge seulpeun seonyul wie
Hyemihage deulrin my beautiful black pearl

[D.O] She’s my beautiful beautiful black pearl

Everybody claps their hands in amazement. The children love the song and it makes Baekhyun to be proud of him as well. Chanyeol pats his shoulder.

 

“I know you can do it,” Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun smiles at him. “Thank you,”

 

The children then go inside the house for snacks. Everybody followed except Baekhyun who was left in the playground swing. Everybody was enjoying some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches inside the house and some juice. Chanyeol looks around to search for the other owner of the last sandwich. He spots Baekhyun by the swing and decides to go out and join him.

 

“Hey, Baekhyun,” Chanyeol calls as he hands him his sandwich.

“Thanks,” Baekhyun replies as he takes the sandwich from Chanyeol.

 

The two was surrounded by an awkward silence which was only broke by Baekhyun’s constant chewing. Baekhyun didn’t really know what to tell Chanyeol. He has the moment… right here and right now. Why wouldn’t he tell the Park Dobi sitting beside him?!

 

“Umm… Chanyeol,” Baekhyun softly calls.

 

Chanyeol looks at him with a questioning look. But before Baekhyun has the chance to continue, a loud explosion was heard from the house. Everybody fled out to the playground in fright.


What could've happened inside the house?